(Close Window)
Topic: Max Krause's Envelope'd
I just received this today from Max. Just watched the DVD ... wow, this is so powerful ..
something I will definitely use! Well worth the $

Lots of great ideas on the DVD.
Message: Posted by: jesse_james_mcguire (Aug 17, 2012 11:52PM)
Just got my copy of Enveloped today also.. WOW what a great Utility for Switches,Revelations,.Predictions ect.. The combination of principals used to make this effect is where Max really shines.. Use Enveloped in conjunction with his effect Unholy, or any of Max's bill effects and you have a sure fire killer effect! Most of all the construction of the gimmick is really easy to make and fast for an easy reset... Don't buy this effect I want it all for myself.. I can't believe Max let this worker out of his bag o tricks!

Another really cool thing is that you can call or skype Max and he will give you the lo down on this when you purchase it. Never heard of any pro doing that before..

Don't buy this worker I want it to be all mine!!!!

http://innovativedeceptions.com/?page_id=4&category=21&product_id=29
I've actually used Envelope'd with Unholey and MBS. The reactions were amazing, especially when the bill was revealed to show that the serial number was my volunteer's birthdate. She actually said she was going to frame it. The use of Envelope'd made everything so very easy to do and very convincing.
Another fun, clever effect from max. If you have a place for envelopes in your magic, or any routine that requires somebody to hold onto an enclosed packet, I think you'll like this.
I've got a "weakness" for envelopes - I guess you would call it that. But, does this offer anything that different? I have made and used envelopes as described in Annemann and Lesley and I have bought Regal's Special Delivery, Sankey's Ominlpoe, Mentalope...etc.

Not looking for any revealing information - just some input from someone that may be familiar with some of these above listed item. $35 is a little pricey...but if it offers a 3 or even better a 4 way out - that would be helpful to know.

Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan, you can contact Max to find out directly.