(Close Window)
Topic: Test Conditions Prediction by Amira
I got this a few days ago.

From the advert in Pablo's site:

Test Condition Prediction, a perfect way to conclude your show.
At the end of your show you ask the birthday boy or the person that hires you to join you onstage.
He brings a book and an envelope and you recapitulate that a few days ago when you met him, you gave him a security envelope with something interesting inside and that yesterday while you were finishing the last details of the event over the phone, he took a book from his collection and circled any word from any page, with no restrictions.
All of that recapitulation is verified by the participant to be 100% accurate .
For the first time the participant shows the circled word to them, let’s say that the word is “beautiful”.
You tear open both envelopes, and the participant (and other members of the audience if you want) confirms that the prediction is correct and the word predicted is “beautiful”.
He may keep the prediction as an incredible souvenir, ITS PRINTED ON THERE.

Any Book
Any Page
Any Word
No Secret Writing
Can be a PRINTED PREDICTION if you want
NO Forces
No Gimmicks
Devious and simple thinking

-------------------------------
-------------------------------

My review:

I read it, analyzed it...
...Is beautiful

If you work mostly for corporate events, you don't want to miss this one!

Although the effect and method are suitable for theater, corporate and private events, I can see this being a gem for those working in corporate and private events.

The methodology is very well explained in the pdf and more than: every detail to accomplish the plot on its maximum level has been very well thought off, the script and methods make the whole performance foolproof and absolutely deceptive.
I think this is one of the BEST work from Pablo.

You will be making yourself a favor if you pick this up.

I LOVED IT.

Nefesch
I enjoyed this too. Very clever and perhaps one of Pablo's best.
Thanks for your support my friends.

Any question regarding "Test Conditions Prediction" just contact me here or privately.

Best
This looks brilliant! Check out Pablo's site!

http://www.amirasideas.com/

There is some tempting stuff there! Made it a favorite! :)

Doug
OK, I gotta tell ya. I signed up for the Newsletter, and got a freebie. The freebie is brilliant! The newsletter, however, has like FIVE more! This is impressive. Ya know, I am a newbie at this, so I don't know what a DW is or a PW. I have an idea, but have never done anything like that.

I used to have a Kirkendall NW at one time, but never used it. Now I wish I had learned to. Absolutely BRILLIANT stuff here. These are now cherished secrets I will use. It's tough starting out new. I feel like a beginner again! Ha ha! :)

Doug
[quote]
On 2012-09-22 16:57, Dougini wrote:
This looks brilliant! Check out Pablo's site!

http://www.amirasideas.com/

There is some tempting stuff there! Made it a favorite! :)

Doug
[/quote]

Thanks Doug. Hope that you can enjoy my offerings.

Some great feedback for this new project. Thanks for all the support.
Best
I love this great work Pablo.
[quote]
On 2012-09-23 21:08, CarlZen wrote:
I love this great work Pablo.
[/quote]

Thanks Carl.

A fellow performer from Germany asked me privately if "Test Conditions Prediction" has any language restriction.

Not at all!

The performer can create all theses "test conditions" (Any personal book, Any page,Any Word) purely using psychological finesses, so it can work in any language.

Best
Guys:

A buyer of this eBook told me that recently he uses the "Test Conditions Prediction" procedure/psychological finesse to end his show with a newspaper prediction.It can also works excellent.

YOU CAN EVEN DONE THIS WITH AN INVISIBLE BOOK/NEWSPAPER/WHATEVER.

Thanks for your support and interest

Best
I just published "Test Conditions Prediction" on Lulu.com.
If you are interested in getting this with a lower price, be quick! , today is the last day of 20% off deal.

Best
The Test Conditions Prediction is one of the cleverest things that Pablo has brought to us.
if you were thinking if you should grab this bad boy, now is your chance, the price was already fair enough with what you get, and now with this 20% off is even better, if you are a corporate performer, or stage performer, you definitely want this one
Sadly the 20% off on Lulu isn't available now.

Any serious performer knows that getting a new worker routine isn't just a purchase , rather an investment and I am sure that the performers who are now working this piece , they are getting more bookings.

Best
I don't know, if this question is too much, but..
does the "dirty work" happen during the call or on stage?
[quote]
On 2012-10-14 11:19, Tim Novy wrote:
I don't know, if this question is too much, but..
does the "dirty work" happen during the call or on stage?
[/quote]

Hi Tim. The methodology is done in 2 parts. You are working off and on stage, so you are doing "dirty stuff" in both places.
Test Conditions Prediction, pure dirtiness.

Best
If you are interested in this eBook, you can find a "Crazy Week" price on my site.

Best
If I see this being performed ill probably buy it. Any link to a demo of any performer presnting this ?
[quote]
On 2012-11-12 11:54, plainman007 wrote:
If I see this being performed ill probably buy it. Any link to a demo of any performer presnting this ?
[/quote]

Hi plainman007 .

I rarely film my performances, especially the corporate ones (in which this piece is more suitable).
The description is what really happens during performance (you can read that on the site or in the initial post from Nefesch).

If you are interested in this, take advantage of the "Crazy Week Price". You can find that info on my site.
If you have other question, just contact me thru here or privately.

Best
Today is the last day of the special price for this eBook!
Check my site for more info.

Are you interested in getting a new closer for your act?

Test Conditions Prediction can be that standing ovation piece that you want!

Best
Thanks for the interest in this eBook.Test Conditions Predictions comes back to original price.

Still, $50 for a new powerful closer is still a bargain in my opinion.

Best
I got this a few days ago from Amira. Read through it and have very good thoughts on this. Amira does a very good job in explaining everything you need to know to accomplish what would be a great closer for your show. Not only is this simple to do but requires minimal effort and money to make it happen! That fact alone is worth the price for this. Literally, you can have a KILLER closer for your show and make it all happen for a few bucks! Amira also lays out other suggestions for different reveals so you can choose what fits you best. I must admit, I never purchased anything from Amira but I will definately be checking out his material in more detail now! Another thing I really enjoyed with this is Amira'a writing. His writing is very clear and concise with very good grammatical skills which makes reading a joy for me! If your looking for a great prediction closer I highly recommend checking this out.

RNK
[quote]
On 2012-11-19 13:15, RNK wrote:
I got this a few days ago from Amira. Read through it and have very good thoughts on this. Amira does a very good job in explaining everything you need to know to accomplish what would be a great closer for your show. Not only is this simple to do but requires minimal effort and money to make it happen! That fact alone is worth the price for this. Literally, you can have a KILLER closer for your show and make it all happen for a few bucks! Amira also lays out other suggestions for different reveals so you can choose what fits you best. I must admit, I never purchased anything from Amira but I will definately be checking out his material in more detail now! Another thing I really enjoyed with this is Amira'a writing. His writing is very clear and concise with very good grammatical skills which makes reading a joy for me! If your looking for a great prediction closer I highly recommend checking this out.

RNK
[/quote]

Thanks a lot man for your feedback.
Indeed the simple and effective thinking on TCP will give any performer a great new closer

If you are interested in this eBook, you can take advantage of my [b]"Black Friday Offer"[/b]. More info on my site.

Best
Test Conditions Prediction is on a "Crazy Week" price.

If you are interested in this eBook, be sure to check this offer. More info at my site.

Best
Last night I closed my show with Test Conditions Prediction and it was very well received! There was a problem with the camera when filming which caused it to miss me explaining the effect, but the text on the video describes exactly what happened while the camera was turned off.

Thanks Amira!!

Here's a video of the performance if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUeF2YJ7heE&list=UUGDBB2_gGTofDGTGaqNNByw&feature=c4-overview
[quote]
On 2014-01-24 22:16, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Last night I closed my show with Test Conditions Prediction and it was very well received! There was a problem with the camera when filming which caused it to miss me explaining the effect, but the text on the video describes exactly what happened while the camera was turned off.

Thanks Amira!!

Here's a video of the performance if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUeF2YJ7heE&list=UUGDBB2_gGTofDGTGaqNNByw&feature=c4-overview
[/quote]

Thanks to you Maddy. Great performance! Smooth and entertaining

TCP is a worker for those interested. The word IS printed on the paper and doesn't use expensive things or extra assistants that makes something secret for you. One person and just a simple and bold structure.

Best
This is a very beautiful piece of thinking by Pablo!

I will be working on this and putting it into my act once I have made it my own.

What I like about this so much is that it is simple in method yet devastating on the audience.

Highly recommended!

Kind regards
Art
Sound cool, where is this available
Www.testconditionsprediction.blogspot.com :-)

Buy now, thank me later!

Kind regards
Art
[quote]On Aug 11, 2014, Art Vanderlay wrote:
This is a very beautiful piece of thinking by Pablo!

I will be working on this and putting it into my act once I have made it my own.

What I like about this so much is that it is simple in method yet devastating on the audience.

Highly recommended!

Kind regards
Art [/quote]

Thanks Art ( I just found this!)
It´s truly a devastating and simple routine to do for those special events.

Best
Hi ! Just a quick announcements for those spanish-speaking performers

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v53s56pZL00/VbELrqARINI/AAAAAAAADXQ/NAWy6WeCQrw/s320/CoverSpa.jpg[/img]

This eBook is now available in Spanish!

More info in HERE http://amirasideasespanol.blogspot.com/

Best
Looks good, and in spanish!!! :)
[quote]On Jul 29, 2015, eusbanger wrote:
Looks good, and in spanish!!! :) [/quote]

Thanks eusbanger

For those interested, this release was originally written in English and now is also available in Spanish.

Also, I must add on the conditions of this effect:

No need of give the envelope personally, you can mail it to your client
No language restrictions
No stooges
No confederates
No preshow
No assistants

Best
This is very very cool. I was initially sceptical and at 50 bucks for a one item pdf, I thought over priced. I'm so glad I took the chance.I can honestly say its been one of my better investments this year. The combination of principles used are very clever indeed.
[quote]On Sep 7, 2015, takeachance wrote:
This is very very cool. I was initially sceptical and at 50 bucks for a one item pdf, I thought over priced. I'm so glad I took the chance.I can honestly say its been one of my better investments this year. The combination of principles used are very clever indeed. [/quote]

Thanks takeachance

Pricing a release is a hard task. How much it cost my idea? The time of development? Adjusting from real performances? The innovation of the method and presentation?

Because this release is aimed to real workers how are doing shows and wants a new closer and not for the close up hobbiest, I think that the price is fair, knowing the value of the strategies that are used.

All the best
After using it for a corporate crowd I work with and the reactions it got, it was worth more than the asking price Pablo. Very happy with this. I actually used it with a technical manual.
[quote]On Sep 9, 2015, takeachance wrote:
After using it for a corporate crowd I work with and the reactions it got, it was worth more than the asking price Pablo. Very happy with this. I actually used it with a technical manual. [/quote]

Glad that you are enjoying it!

But it puzzle me...what do you mean by "I actually used it with a technical manual" ?
Instead of a paperback book, one of my co workers was flying in from overseas. I sent him an inter office memo in a sealed envelope addressed to me to bring with him. The morning of the meeting when he arrived I had him do the business from a tech manual we use for engineering which I knew he would have on him due to the meeting prior to going in. Still enough time to do the necessary. He happened to choose a great word as well which enabled me to reveal it in a dramatic way. Can't say too much more without tipping the method but it went over extremely well. After the meeting I was crowded by colleagues including the guy who brought the envelope to the meeting, totally perplexed as to how I could have pre empted what he was going to choose. I played the million to one chance down, Luv it.
[quote]On Sep 23, 2015, takeachance wrote:
Instead of a paperback book, one of my co workers was flying in from overseas. I sent him an inter office memo in a sealed envelope addressed to me to bring with him. The morning of the meeting when he arrived I had him do the business from a tech manual we use for engineering which I knew he would have on him due to the meeting prior to going in. Still enough time to do the necessary. He happened to choose a great word as well which enabled me to reveal it in a dramatic way. Can't say too much more without tipping the method but it went over extremely well. After the meeting I was crowded by colleagues including the guy who brought the envelope to the meeting, totally perplexed as to how I could have pre empted what he was going to choose. I played the million to one chance down, Luv it. [/quote]

Great story! :) Glad that you are "luving it" TCP

Best
Review from Magic Magazine:

"While there is no technical reason why you could not perform this close up — there are no angle issues, and there’s nothing that would be exposed under such conditions — I think this effect is much like a headline prediction, which is best served as a big finish to a stand-up act. Incidentally, with not too much thought, this could easily be adapted to a newspaper headline prediction." -Peter Duffie, Magic Magazine
Are there any non-technical reasons why this should not be performed close-up?

Billion

[quote]On Apr 27, 2016, Amirá wrote:
Review from Magic Magazine:

"While there is no technical reason why you could not perform this close up — there are no angle issues, and there’s nothing that would be exposed under such conditions — I think this effect is much like a headline prediction, which is best served as a big finish to a stand-up act. Incidentally, with not too much thought, this could easily be adapted to a newspaper headline prediction." -Peter Duffie, Magic Magazine [/quote]
Can this be used for close-up? If yes, this would work for me.

Billion
Wasn't your question just answered?