(Close Window)
Topic: Dove toss
My son ueses birds in his act and does the dove toss in the air and comes down a silk.I have to by him a new tux every year, hes only seven and have the seamstress put in all the appropriate pockets. For the one in the tails I only guessed at how it should be put in. Can anyone give me more info on how this should be done? What he has works fine just wondering if I am missing something. Thanks, Mike
I can only suggest you purchase the necessary pocket and information from Genereal Grant. He only does mail order but you can email him for his price list at ggmagic@aol.com and go from their.

There was only one other dove pocket discription in booklet form and product sold by Howard Hale, I don't believe it is available any longer, but you could do some searching if you desire. He called it Tail Topit.

You might want to take a look at Tony Clark's DVD on clothing.

http://www.tonyclarkmagic.com/magicshop/index.php?route=product/product&path=40&product_id=54
Mike, Gen hasn't performed in quite a few years do to health reasons and he has been reducing his inventory. If he has this left, it is called the vanishing Zombie and dove to silk pocket. The cost is $25.

Tony does not describe the tail pocket in the vid that Bill referenced above but since your son is dressing in a tux, it would be a good vid to buy just for informational purposes. Send me a PM and describe what you have done so far and I'll help you out. We really shouldn't discuss this in the open forum.
Dave sent you a PM