(Close Window)
Topic: IUnlockYourMind iPhone Application
Hi guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that "iUnlockYourMind" will be released very soon. We have been fortunate to have had some top performers use this in their shows already

James Brown,Alex Ward,Paul Vigil,Daniel Madison,Anthony Jacquin,,Daniel Stanbridge,and Tom Weil.

"iUnlockYourMind"

Imagine the ability to walk up to any spectator and unlock their iPhone.

It's now possible!

From the devious minds of Salah Aazedine & Myke Phillips.

Basic Effect
Imagine, you give your iPhone to a spectator and tell them to try and unlock your iPhone. They can't, because obviously they don't know what your Passcode is. Without ever touching your iPhone, you are able to Mentally send the correct Passcode to the spectator unlocking your iPhone. Now, if that is not as amazing as it sounds, what happens next, you can only imagine in your wildest dreams. You take the spectators iPhone from them, and tell them to Mentally send you their Passcode. They do, and you are able to correctly guess their Passcode and unlock their iPhone on the first try.

*This is just one of many possibilities you can perform with the "iUnlockYourMind" Application.

Every Mentalist/Magicians dream is to have the ability to read the mind and unlock a spectators iPhone.

Key Points:

*Your iPhone can be examined before and after the effect, their is nothing to find.

*They can try as many different codes as they like, it will only unlock, when you want it to.

*Whenever they want to start the trick, That's when the trick begins.

*The effect is performed without you ever touching your iPhone, everything is done by the spectator.

*No extra iPhone needed.

*No assistants.

*No wifi or any kind of transmission.

*Easy to learn.

*No memorisation needed, perform straight away.

*It can be performed 100% hands off.

*Imagine, being able to tell someone their pin number, iPhone Passcode, Year of Birth. The list goes on.....

*4 professional baffling routines.

Full Scrips, Presentations and Effects
Mentalism
Hypnosis
Magic
Psychic

Routines

iMindReader
iMemories
iHypnosis
iForgot

*Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, you will use "iUnlock your mind" all the time.

*This can be performed one on one, or even to the biggest crowds on the biggest stages.

*it can be used as a pre-show tool.

*Not just another magic application, but a Mind Readers utility device.

*Imagine, that in the process of performing an awesome iPhone trick, you able to gain extra information and reveal it right then, or on a later date.

*This can replace your Peek Wallet or Impression Device.

*You can gain more information, with "iUnlockYourMind" than you can with a standard Peek Wallet, and the best part is, you get to perform an amazing effect in the process.

*Take credit for being an incredible mind reader.

Daniel Madison
'This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this.'

Alex Ward
'No joke, it's the best iPhone magic app that's been created hands down! I've seen em all'

More quotes to come

Kindest Regards
Myke Phillips
It's not about how good you are, it's about how good you wanna be.
Ok, I'm intrigued! Is there a demo video? When is the anticipated release date?
We don't have a demo as yet :( but we hope to have one soon.

Release date? We are in review from the App Store, should be a week, maybe longer ..,

Fingers crossed
Myke
Price?
£16.99
What's that in US...$30?
[quote]
On 2012-10-03 04:28, FredNarlo wrote:
What's that in US...$30?
[/quote]

No its 23.99$
Here is another routine possible with "iUnlockYourMind"

iMemories

Effect:
The "Mind Reader" is able to reach into the minds and see memories of two spectators. The third spectator, is able to reach in to mind of the "Mind Reader", and see his memory from when he was a child. All this, is written down ahead of time, and then showed to the spectators. The "Mind Reader" then unlocks the spectators iPhone.

Best
Myke

It's not about how good you are, it's about how good you wanna be.
What about having this product available for android?
Can it be used on Galaxy 3?
Unfortunately it's not available for the Galaxy or Android, but I suppose nothing is impossible. ;)

I'll post a few of the routines possible with the app a little layer

Best
Myke
Another routine possible with "iUnlockYourMind"

iHypnosis:
The spectator slips in to a trance state, and imagines being you. They imagine holding your iPhone and correctly typing in your iPhone Passcode. When they come out of that trance state, they really take your iPhone, correctly type in your Passcode, and unlock your iPhone, proving they have a great imagination. You then slip in to a trance state, and imagine being them and typing in their iPhone Passcode. You come back out of that trance state, and unlock their iPhone.

Best
Myke
Myke, this sounds good but does it only involve unlocking your iPhone and others?
You can unlock any mobile as long as it has a 4 digit Passcode. In the same performance, you can reveal their bank pincode and date of birth.

We have 4 very strong routines where you can reveal names and places too.

Good thoughts
Myke
Do the spectators have to write their code down at anytime before the climax?
Nothing is ever "written" down at any time during the routine. But there has to be a "method" and this is a very clever and logical one.

I can tell you that, when you get this, you WILL be unlocking mobiles and getting great reactions.

Daniel Madison
'This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this.'

Best
Myke
I absolutely HATE magic apps but completely LOVE this. I have been using it regularly for a few months now and have fooled magicians and lay people alike. I have been able to call a friend and over the phone mind read his PIN for his bank card!

No one has even suspected the method and everyone has been utterly baffled by each stage of the game. This is not a one trick pony but a utility that will open many many doors... as well as a few bank accounts

This is exceptional in every way and most important of all it is continuously being developed to get better and better as more professional give their input.

James Brown
The suspense is killing me! When is it released?
Dates or App Store links please!!!
Apple is just taking too *** long!
[quote]
On 2012-10-10 18:25, thementalist814 wrote:
Apple is just taking too *** long!
[/quote]

Lol, it's gonna be very soon!

We will very soon be posting a competition to win a free iUnlockYourMind App!! :)

Kindest Regards Myke
Want to win a free copy of iUnlockYourMind? The competition is happening here... http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=483935&forum=218&83&start=60
Yesterday we filmed the explanation of settings and a few routines.

Best
Myke
Looking forward to this it sounds great and not like an app at all ,hope it gets approved soon .

Carl
Any update on the release yet ?
It got rejected by Apple and so won't be released now.
I am getting so sick of Apple's strong arming us and telling us what was want as consumers. I have been anxiously awaiting the jailbreak for my iPhone 5. For some strange reason Apple thinks they own the phone I paid money for. As long as I am not breaking any laws I can use MY phone any way I choose to.
[quote]
On 2012-12-31 18:52, Chris Meece wrote:
I am getting so sick of Apple's strong arming us and telling us what was want as consumers. I have been anxiously awaiting the jailbreak for my iPhone 5. For some strange reason Apple thinks they own the phone I paid money for. As long as I am not breaking any laws I can use MY phone any way I choose to.
[/quote]

That why you get an Android.
[quote]
On 2012-12-31 18:52, Chris Meece wrote:
[/quote]

The second you jailbrake you increase the chances of getting a virus as well as increase your chances of becoming a host for a virus. If Every Iphone was Jailbroken, viruses would be as prevelent in IOS as it is in Windows. Then we'd all be spending an extra $100 a year for our subscription to Antivirus software, which in turn will slow down your incredible fast and responsive Iphone 5 to Iphone 4 speeds.
Good news guys.

Watch this space.

Best
Myke
Your not about to tell us that it has been accepted by Apple are you?
[quote]
On 2013-03-17 23:56, rasp wrote:
Your not about to tell us that it has been accepted by Apple are you?
[/quote]

I am :)

Good thoughts
Myke
Cant find it in the store. Has it been accepted but not released yet?
Hi Rasp,

iUnlockYourMind has been approved for almost a week now but Salah is away performing in Turkey so it's not going be in the App Store until he gets back.

As soon as it is, I will post here.

Good thoughts
Myke
Any info on price?
I take your lack of any response as a sign it's going to be something ridiculous, like the $300 price tag you tried to sell it to me for a few months ago. Good luck with that.
16£ was the price before the apple imposed limit of 100 copies. I would hope to see the price in line with the original advertising, however I think that it may turn into a lose-lose situation regardless of which pricing structure is chosen. This is simply because they have no choice but to alienate one group or the other with an open release of the product. I feel like Myke might be stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place, and I'm sure he is weighing both options heavily. Regardless of the final price, I've heard from more then oe surce that this is a fantastic product.
Any new word on this? It's been a week since the last update.
Hi there,

So sorry, completely missed this.

We had to fight a long battle with the Apple team but we did it. We spent months writing, building, developing and more to get this to you.

Regarding the price, it is a tough one and we have thought long and hard about this.

The price is not set in stone yet but I can tell you right now it's not $300 it's not $200 and its not $100. It will be around the $50/$60 mark.
We know that once you purchase iUnlockYourMind , you will know its 100% worth it.

Kindest Regards
Myke
I'll pass at that price thanks though
Glad to hear. At that price point, I'm most assuredly in. Seems fair to all involved. Let me know when it's available.
Is this even going to be released? Is this Salah guy still in Turkey? It has been over a month now that you mentioned it has been approved. Just curious...
It seems as if this app is just a tease. Myke will get on here and talk about it but not answer PMs or respond much to inquiries. Apparently it has been approved since the middle of March, well over a month ago and then to be released soon after...no word, no responses or anything to inquiries. If this is a sign of how the customer service will be if one has troubles with the app (or HandzOFF), count me out.
Nothing wrong with the customer service from these guys. Both busy guys.
They have been working hard to sort problems with Handzoff and it is now sorted, and.............
IT IS THE BEST APP OUT THERE, ALONGSIDE IPREDICT PRO.

Should have been priced a lot higher for what it is!!!
Hi FredNarlo,

So Sorry! but haven't had any pm's from you mate. IUnlockYourMind has been approved but we had some annoying problems with HandzOFF, and as RASP has stated it's all sorted now and you should definitely check it out it kicks A**.

I have been working flat out on iUnlockYourMind, HandzOFF and other future releases too and I'm so sorry for my saying it would be available very soon.

One of the things I pride myself on is answering enquiries as fast as I can. I really didn't notice that anyone had posted here.

IUnlockYourMind has been approved and will be here. I will report back as soon as I have more info.

Kindest Regards
Myke
Hi guys,

iUnlockYourMind will be available in the AppStore on Friday 12 noon GMT?

Please check it out!

Here are a few quotes:

"This is an excellent app - bear in mind, I HATE MAGIC APPS! This one however I use.... Lots - both for preshow work and during performance. A brilliant job!"
- James Brown

"This effect left me spinning !!!! I had the pleasure of being on the receiving end of this wonderful effect and I stood there in complete amazement, HOW DID YOU GET MY PIN NUMBER...!!!!???
Ravi Mayer creator of "Hit & Run" DVD

"This is as clean and imperceptible as anybody could hope for in an app of this kind and could possibly be the best mind-reading app ever. If mind-control were real, I believe that it would look like this."
- Daniel Madison

"What I like about iUnlock YourMind is, it's slick, easy, modern and fits in your pocket."
- Kieron Johnson creator of "To The Max"

"No joke, it's the best iPhone magic app that's been created hands down! I've seen em all"
- Alex Ward

"The peek method is outstanding and this should be a go to tool in any magicians arsenal."
- Alan Rorrison

"Myke, Salah! your upcoming release, knocked me for six!!!
It's unreeeeeal! Absolutely love it!!
I can't remember being this badly floored in........ Practical, Contemporary, Ingenious...
If I didn't have one, I would buy an iPhone just for this trick..."
- Fergus Flanagan

"I blew some minds! YESTERDAY. Some of the strongest reactions I have ever gotten. Please raise the price, I don't want everyone using it."
- Jose Prager

"This is more than worth the wait guys, it's fantastic! It's rare that you find an effect which stuns the spectator into silence. This is not a toy it's a deadly weapon!"
- Michael Murray

"This is probably the best app, if you could even call it an app that has hit the magic world!

I have performed this close-up, and even on stage, and the reactions are priceless..........very very great reactions.
The first time I ever performed it was for a magician friend, then a few days later, over the phone, I destroyed him and told him his PIN number from his bank card....he was in shock! Next week, I close out a theatre show with other magicians, and I will be closing with IUNLOCKYOURMIND, so you can get a sense of the power that it holds."
- Alex Hinojosa

"I bit the bullet on this one and couldn't be happier with the purchase. A lot of detail has gone into this app' and is definitely worth the money. The videos are good and the support service so far has been great."
- Matt Grimmett

"I was on the fence regarding this , but I took the plunge and I can tell you this app is amazing, I have spent all morning reading instructions, watching videos and talking it through with Myke."
- Carl Wagstaff

"So I got to see this in the flesh today... It's great!!! So many uses for this it's unreal! I only got to spend a short while with Myke but from what he showed me, it really changed my views on this!"
- jamie Povey

"Guys, I have to tell you that this app is amazing.
I have had it for a few months now and have since purchased it again for my business partner. Seriously this is the best app I have on my phone. I could never be without this now - as long as I have my phone on me I have access to killer Mentalism material."
- Craig Petty

"Bloody hell! It's genius mate! Awesome thinking!
you guys have done very well here!"
- Colin McLeod

"Got to perform this last night 6 times and it worked like a dream! The reactions were priceless and the actions were all smooth. Absolutely love this!"
- Rob Domenech

"First properly used this yesterday to close a small close up gig with. SUCH a strong reaction to finally unlocking the spectator's phone at the end. Awesome!"
- Pete Hathway

Worked iUnlockYourMind for the first time tonight! Its genius! Well done Myke Phillips and Salah Aazedine!"
- Craig Squires

Unlocked my first phone today, priceless!
- Darren Kidby

"I got this a week or two ago and after many performances, it was totally worth it. People laugh in disbelief when they unlock my phone, but when I unlock theirs, they stopes laughing, they actually looked frightened!! best purchase in the last 5 yrs. Period."
- Jamie Skelton

Best
Myke
Ill probably sound technically challenged but on one hand, there is an app hat not yet released by apple due to numerous problems. On the other a handfull of highly respected professional who have gotten it few weeks ago and swear by it.

I don't get. Is it or is it not available?
Yeah sorry! let me clarify a little. There were a few pre releases.

Hope that makes sense THB

It will be available on Friday. :)

Best
Myke
[quote]
On 2013-05-01 10:59, THB wrote:
Ill probably sound technically challenged but on one hand, there is an app hat not yet released by apple due to numerous problems. On the other a handfull of highly respected professional who have gotten it few weeks ago and swear by it.

I don't get. Is it or is it not available?
[/quote]
The app has been approved by apple in march but we were very busy with other projects. Most people who had the pre-released version had it for months now.
Here is the app store link :

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iunlockyourmind/id566965138?ls=1&mt=8

it may takes few hours to appear on all the stores.
Regards,

Salah
How long after one purchases this will they be doing it? Everything is built in?
[quote]
On 2013-05-03 07:56, FredNarlo wrote:
How long after one purchases this will they be doing it? Everything is built in?
[/quote]

Hi FredNarlo,

I believe you could perform this straight away because there is nothing complicated to learn.

It will come with everything you need. When you download it, it will have a coloured slide to unlock and passcode screen but you just have to select "clear" in the colour settings and you're good to go.

Best
Myke
I just downloaded it. Will play with it some and leave a review. Thanks for the info. I hope to be using this tonight.
[quote]
On 2013-05-03 10:00, FredNarlo wrote:
I just downloaded it. Will play with it some and leave a review. Thanks for the info. I hope to be using this tonight.
[/quote]
You will love it :D, make sure to read the instructions and watch the videos and if you require any more help PM me or Myke.
Regards,
Salah
I must say, this app is amazing! Plenty of detailed instructions and possibilities. There are 4 different effects included and I love the ability to customize it. How sneaky! I love it!

I will be unlocking iPhones and I will be unlocking minds tonight! Get it!
This is SO cool!

A few updates I'd like to see:
-The "Date Format" does not work for me. No matter what choice is selected, it always appears as "ddMM (Day/Month)"
-As the spectator is entering codes, the black circles that go into the white boxes are way to big. It's very noticeable.

Otherwise, this rocks!
[quote]
On 2013-05-03 17:47, jprace wrote:
This is SO cool!

A few updates I'd like to see:
-The "Date Format" does not work for me. No matter what choice is selected, it always appears as "ddMM (Day/Month)"
-As the spectator is entering codes, the black circles that go into the white boxes are way to big. It's very noticeable.

Otherwise, this rocks!
[/quote]

These are in the next update ;)

Thank you for your kind words.

Myke
Normally If you enter the wrong passcode six or more times, you'll see a message that says one of the following:

iPhone is disabled
iPad is disabled
iPod touch is disabled

The message says to try again in 1 minute

And after too many attempts, your device may display, "[Device] is disabled, connect to iTunes".

Does this app simulate this?
If it does, they can't try as much as they want.
On the other hand, if they can it would be suspicious...

John
The above is an iPhone setting that can be on or off.
Hi John,

We opted to not have this message display in iUnlockYourMind because we felt that this may give the spectator something to latch onto as a possible method. "Alarm bells"

Now, even though this message does display after 6 incorrect entries it is not necessary to have this implemented because I think, most people will not purposfully attempt to input the wrong passcode more than 3 times for fear that it will permenantly lock them out of their phones and therefor not know this message exists. We were going to use this message as a possible method but again felt it unnecessary.

In the year that I have been performing iUnlockYourMind I have never had anyone question about this message, what they do say is, "I don't want to lock your iPhone" to which I just reply "that's ok, I have it set to 10 tries before it permanently locks"

Hope this helps.
Myke
Sounds excellent!
Great testimonials....just bought the app!
:)
Just played with it...excellent instructions, ready to perform!
To say it with Craigs words "Opened it 30 mins before and I already can do it!"
:D
Can't wait to try it in the field!
And after a few performances, you'll find ways you can tweak it. It's very customizable.
£32.49 is expensive for an app. Especially without any videos of a performance or official reviews. Im intrigued with it, but I have no idea whether this is an effect that works with my performance style or has limitations on my phone.

will a performance video be made available?
[quote]
On 2013-05-05 18:38, ku7uk3 wrote:
£32.49 is expensive for an app. Especially without any videos of a performance or official reviews. Im intrigued with it, but I have no idea whether this is an effect that works with my performance style or has limitations on my phone.

[/quote]

Hi there,

We are hoping to get some official reviews very soon.

There are performances of 3 effects, 3 explanations of those effects,introduction and settings videos in the app.

Best
Myke
Thank you for all your PMs. Feel free to PM Salah Aazedine too. I will try to get back to you ASAP but I am Mega busy so sorry for any delay.
Here is the correct link to iMindreader. Same password:
http://vimeo.com/paulroffman/imin

Myke
Best App on the Planet! ★★★★★

by Infotainer - Version 1.1 - May 6, 2013

I swallowed my pride and took the initiative to buy this app and boy did I get my money's worth! This is the best app out there! If you're looking to really shake your spectator's world and achieve a God-like status among mortals, don't hesitate to get this. If you don't then I will fool you badly with it!!!
Do you guys know when the language-update will be released?
I already know, that they finished the german language... now I am waiting every day^^
or is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy?
[quote]
On 2013-05-16 10:58, Pfauntschi wrote:
Do you guys know when the language-update will be released?
I already know, that they finished the german language... now I am waiting every day^^
or is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy?
[/quote]

Hi The update will be posted very soon on the app-store. The review process take a long time especialy with iUnlockYourMind because we had tough time trying to convince apple to approve the app.
I understand... thanks for the info-update...
no Myke said " Don't buy it, when your phone is not set to the english language...
is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy? or is it that obvious that some would notice that at first?
[quote]
On 2013-05-05 18:38, ku7uk3 wrote:

[/quote]

Here is an unedited studio performance of iUnlockYourMind that some of you guys are asking for.

There was no set up with Paul and the peek happens in real time.

http://vimeo.com/paulroffman/imin

Password: iunlock

Kindest Regards
Myke
[quote]
On 2013-05-16 12:37, Pfauntschi wrote:
I understand... thanks for the info-update...
no Myke said " Don't buy it, when your phone is not set to the english language...
is it completly impossible to perform it in the current (english) version as a german guy? or is it that obvious that some would notice that at first?
[/quote]
if you want to perform it as it is now, you will need to set your phone's language to english otherwise they will notice the it's different.
Here is one thing I find out compare with Video and APP.
APP Store 's IUnlockYourMind dosen't provide complete fucntion as mention at Video instruction.
Will it provide full Function in the future?
Shoexboy....... sorry, don't fully understand what you mean.
The online Facebook group for this is great! I had a problem once in performance, and a perfect solution was already posted in the group. Get this!
The spectators genuinely don't recall that they typed their pass code into your phone?! It's undoubtedly a clever app, but seems quite obvious, no?

I love these kind of apps, I will most likely buy anyway! Just wondering if anyone who has performed with it can comment on the above.
[quote]
On 2013-05-18 03:11, DynaMix wrote:
The spectators genuinely don't recall that they typed their pass code into your phone?! It's undoubtedly a clever app, but seems quite obvious, no?

[/quote]

Hi DynaMix,

What usually happens in a real world performance is after the spectator unlocks my phone, I just wait a little. More often than not they say "can you unlock my phone?". When this happens you know the dots have not been connected.

Myke
Thanks Myke - as you're aware I bought the app and am currently sending you the screenshots you asked for. Can't wait to join the forum! Great app!
[quote]
On 2013-05-18 18:21, DynaMix wrote:
Thanks Myke - as you're aware I bought the app and am currently sending you the screenshots you asked for. Can't wait to join the forum! Great app!
[/quote]

Thanks DynaMix,

I received something but it would t display, could you send it again.

Also, did you buy HandZoff because we have a group for that too.

Best
Myke
I mean compare with vimeo's introduction and APP. Find out APP dosen't provide full function as mention at introduction

[quote]
On 2013-05-16 20:13, rasp wrote:
[/quote]
[quote]
On 2013-05-19 09:57, shoexboy wrote:
I mean compare with vimeo's introduction and APP. Find out APP dosen't provide full function as mention at introduction

[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Hope I can clear this up. There is a feature in the instruction video that did not pass the apple review team so therefor couldn't be in the app.

We are still pushing to get this feature on your app.

Regards
Myke
Sorry...... I'm still no wiser as to what you mean
Hi Myke,

Thanks for your clear up. Hope feature update won't take long time.

[quote]
On 2013-05-19 10:40, mykephillips wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-05-19 09:57, shoexboy wrote:

[quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Hope I can clear this up. There is a feature in the instruction video that did not pass the apple review team so therefor couldn't be in the app.

We are still pushing to get this feature on your app.

Regards
Myke
[/quote]
Hope you can provide the french version very soon so I can use this - because it seems to be a great app.
[quote]
On 2013-05-24 17:26, jjsanvert wrote:
Hope you can provide the french version very soon so I can use this - because it seems to be a great app.
[/quote]

French version is in the next update.

Best
Myke
Just bought it, first impressions are great. Hope that the Dutch language is supported in the next update but can work around it.
The ext update will be tomorrow guys.

We squished a few bugs.

Languages in this update are:
French
Spanish
German
Italian

Smother similation of screens.

Time format updated.

Date format updated.

And video link fixed.

Regards
Myke
X
Looks fantastic, I can't wait to try it!
It is perfect...
Thank you, Guys!!!
Waiting for the chinese version
Can I ask why the proximity feature is not in the app? That is an integral part of what I want to use it for. Also may I ask, is there a way to edit your phone settings such that when you press the sleep button it doesn't ask you to swipe to unlock so you can have the fake screen there already ready to go??? Final question, when ios7 comes out will you provide a version for that??

Kind regards
Christopher
[quote]
On 2013-06-29 03:02, MOJave wrote:
Can I ask why the proximity feature is not in the app? That is an integral part of what I want to use it for. Also may I ask, is there a way to edit your phone settings such that when you press the sleep button it doesn't ask you to swipe to unlock so you can have the fake screen there already ready to go??? Final question, when ios7 comes out will you provide a version for that??

Kind regards
Christopher
[/quote]
The next update will include the prox feature. there is no official solution to do this but if you have jai****** iPhone you may find a tweak that does that.
Glad to know it will be in the update. Do you know when this is and also will there be a version to support ios7??
Waiting for android:P
[quote]
On 2013-07-06 01:10, MOJave wrote:
Glad to know it will be in the update. Do you know when this is and also will there be a version to support ios7??
[/quote]

I'v been very busy with some personal stuff, the update will be available by the end of the next week.
The iOS7 support will be available when the ios7 is released.

regards
Salah
Sales have gone through the roof for iUnlockYourMind recently but you guys are not taking advantage of our facebook group. You really need to join us as we have so many great ideas and tips being discussed there.

See you on the other side.

Myke X
I am eagerly awaiting the iOS 7 version of this app. The pros and cons of being a budding app developer!!!
Hi, just a quick update. We are happy to announce that we submitted an awesome new feature for iUnlockYourMind and it was approved last night. This update is what you have all been patiently waiting for. This update will be available in the next few hours.

Also, if you have purchased iUnlockYourMind please get yourselves over to the closed Facebook page, really great advice and stories on thee.

Good thoughts
Myke
X
Here is a nice review of iUnlockYourMind http://magicblog.org/iunlockyourmind-by-appguru/

Check out the other reviews too.

Myke
X
The review is spot on, I have to agree with everything said.

iUnlockyourmind is a fantastic 'TOOL', don't think of it as an app.

I find the first time I use this on a person is the weakest effect. That is a good thing ....... because in my opinion 'iUnlockyourmind's' weakest effect is still an unbelievably
great effect if presented well and with a good premise behind it.

Now however, you are indeed setup for the long con. Patience comes into its own here!! Myke and Salah have incorporated a database for all relevant information pertaining to each individual you perform for. Now when I meet a person six months or even a year from now (that is stored in the database), I am going to perform what will appear to them, an absolute miracle!!......... To coin a phrase which Peter Turner uses.......... I am going to start a legend!!

Regards,

Ian.
Purchased this last night and performed it for the first time today. It played very well. I only allowed the spectator unlock my phone and since I wasn't asked, I didn't attempt his. I'll try that in a month or two.

I sent Myke a message on facebook to join their group and am still waiting to hear back from him.

I'll have more to add later but some of the finer points that would have eased my reluctance to purchase are these:

1. There are ways to archive the participant's names with their supplied pin numbers for use down the road. You can be walking around with 30 of these stored ready to pull up at a moment's notice.
2. The 'activation' is truly hands off with no extra tech needed .. no siri .. nothing. Also the activation has several methods. Do not sweat this feature .. you WILL like the options.
3. The 'peek' of the information is very, very slick and fast. I had quite the chuckle when I saw it.
4. You have various options for your unlock screen. I chose 'clear' and changed the background image and it totally matched my real unlock screen.

I sweated this purchase for a few nights; it is the most I have ever paid for a magic app. I do not regret the purchase now.
Thanks Chris,

I have added you to the Facebook group, hope you enjoy reading all the cool ideas there.

If you have iUnlockYourMind and you're not in the group, send me a little proof you have it and I'll add you ASAP.

Best
Myke
C
The thing that would make this perfect is if proximity detection didn't make the screen go black when it is covered.

Mark
It will only go blank if you touch the screen. If you wave your hand over a couple of inches, it will not turn off.

Hope this helps

Myke
X
I personally like that it goes blank .. it gives me reassurance that the cover was close enough to trigger.
The only problem with is going black is that a spectator called me on it. It is useful knowing that the screen does not go blank if you don't touch the screen. I will play around with different handlings to find the one that's perfect for me.

Mark
Is there a vid of the proximity feature? I'm not sure exactly what the effect is supposed to be, in the spectators mind?
DynaMix, do you have the app? All the videos are on the private Facebook page.
I am in the group, I will go take another look. Thank you!
[quote]
On 2013-08-14 23:16, DynaMix wrote:
I am in the group, I will go take another look. Thank you!
[/quote]

The video links can be found also on the videos section of the app.
Salah your far too busy to be posting on here............. go and write some iOS code!! ............... Ya little genius :)
IOS 7 is now here, looking forward to this app being updated. In the time being I'll explain away any inquiries by saying I am using an app that replicates my old welcome screen. Actually some of the elements have already changed due to the os and it doesn't look that far off as it stands. I use a background image combined with the clear option.

I made the mistake of updating my os without backing up my old unlock codes from this app. Don't make the same mistake!
Hi

I have a small question

is there an option to make the spectator "fail" just one time instead of three in the "guessing" part?

thanks
Hi

I have a small question

is there an option to make the spectator "fail" just one time instead of three in the "guessing" part?

thanks
Are there demos of this yet?
Yes, Event. There are many ways to make the phone unlock and they are all customizable. You can have them miss it any number of tries.
[quote]
On 2013-09-21 07:15, Chris Meece wrote:
Yes, Event. There are many ways to make the phone unlock and they are all customizable. You can have them miss it any number of tries.
[/quote]

thanks
buying it now then!
[quote]
On 2013-09-21 13:18, EVENT wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-09-21 07:15, Chris Meece wrote:
[/quote]

thanks
buying it now then!

[/quote]
Let us know what you think.
If this app receive a update with Brazilian Portuguese version I will buy :)
So this its only for iphones correct? My whole darn family is abanding Iphones for galaxies. oh well.
Hi guys,

Just a quick update to say that we have already submitted the iOS7 update for iUnlockYourMind and waiting for Apple to review it. Process takes around two weeks to get approved.

Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope they don't give us any Bull, although we are confident it will pass first time :)

Best
Myke & Salah x
Got everything crossed for you Myke :)
Hey guys,

The moment is here at last. As promised we have worked very hard on the new iOS7 lock screen and Apple have just approved it for sale on the AppStore. The iUnlockYourMind iOS7 update will go live at 12pm GMT Today and you will receive an automatic notification on your app. All you have to do is download. And the best part is it's FREE.

If you do not already own iUnlockYourMind but you are thinking about purchasing iUnlockYourMind or know someone who is thinking about purchasing, now is the time to do it. The price for iUnlockYourMind is £32.49 for Xmas. On January 1st the price for iUnlockYourMind will be £39.99.

Here is the App Store link: [url=https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/iunlockyourmind/id566965138?mt=8]iUnlockYourMind[/url]
Salah & Myke xx
I tried to search for it today and it's not there in the uk App store...
thorts?
The update was pulled. They are fixing a few things.
Ahhh, Thanks for letting me know....can't wait to get my hands on this for the Christmas season. Any idea when it will be back?
We all have our fingers crossed...I think sooner rather than later, but no official word has been posted. The changes they are making are *relatively* small
Tick tock :)
guess I'll just have to play with my "soundsamazing" a bit more :o) ho hum....
Hi There,
Any further news on the app guys?
See Coll*n apparently using this - see last video clip at bottom:

http://colincloud.com/reading-a-strangers-mind/
Links to download do not appear to be operational?

Can't search for it at iTunes store either?
The app has temporarily been removed whilst Salah irons out a couple of bugs.
Cool - thanks
Colin is using the Pro version in his video. We hope to have that version in the App Store soon too.

Myke
X
Difference between the versions please?
Is an Android Version planed? Would love To have this app!
[quote]
On 2013-12-14 12:46, saysold1 wrote:
Difference between the versions please?
[/quote]

Pro has more features than the current App Store version.

When the pro version is ready for sale I will list the features in the add.

Myke
X
[quote]
On 2013-12-14 13:03, parkrocker wrote:
Is an Android Version planed? Would love To have this app!
[/quote]

We have looked into having an android version. But, because we have made loss with iUnlockYourMind we can't afford to throw in more money for an android developer to build this for us unfortunately.

Myke
X
Hi Myke,
couple of quick questions.
1. Is the app likely to be back available this side of Christmas?
2. Will there be an 'upgrade to pro' option if/when it comes on the app store?
3. do you have a price bracket in mind for the pro version yet?
thanks,
-Andy
I'd like more info on the 'Pro' version too please Myke. I was just about to purchase this but if there's another version coming out I'll wait.
[quote]
On 2013-12-15 03:19, prestodigitator wrote:
Hi Myke,
couple of quick questions.
1. Is the app likely to be back available this side of Christmas?
2. Will there be an 'upgrade to pro' option if/when it comes on the app store?
3. do you have a price bracket in mind for the pro version yet?
thanks,
-Andy

[/quote]

1. I really hope so. This all depends on how quickly Apple review it. Fingers & toes are crossed.

2. I should imagine there will be an option to upgrade to pro from the first version. Yes

3. The reason we are placing the pro version in the App Store is to better support our pre/pro customers. So, with that said, it is important that the price be very close to what they have paid even though the high price was for the privilege to have iUnlockYourMind pro before anyone else. 1 year before more or less.

Good thoughts
Myke
X
Just to chime in and say that this sound alike a phenomenal purchase and I anxiously await more information
I can't find it in the US store?? Is it available??
The app isn't on the AppStore. The developer removed it to fix some bugs :)
Not back in the stores just yet................ saw the updated screens last night....... LOOKING SWEET :)
I do hope the 'bugs' being removed are not parts of the app that will now only turn up in the pro version...#synicalbugger
Any news as to when this will be back in the app store??
Hi guys,

iUnlockYourMind is back up on the App Store so if you would like to purchase or update it's all ready for you now with the new iOS7 screens.

There are a few little tweaks we did not get time to add this update but will definitely be in the next update.

If you do not already own iUnlockYourMind but you are thinking about purchasing iUnlockYourMind or know someone who is thinking about purchasing, now is the time to do it. The price for iUnlockYourMind is £32.49 for Xmas and new year. On January 1st the price for iUnlockYourMind will be £39.99.

Here is the App Store link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/iunlockyourmind/id566965138?mt=8
Thank you for your time and patience.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year.

Myke & Salah x x
With the release of brand new AMAZING iphone apps such as Social Media and Magic Trick #3 (each listed at less than 3 dollars), the asking price of this effect is glaringly ridiculous.

...I dunno...so is the method.
Robvs, do you have the pro version?
[quote]
On Apr 12, 2014, Robvs wrote:
With the release of brand new AMAZING iphone apps such as Social Media and Magic Trick #3 (each listed at less than 3 dollars), the asking price of this effect is glaringly ridiculous.

[/quote]

The Apps you are mentioning above are running at a loss concidering how much work goes into them. They are also specifically priced that low to build an audience to further sell to. iUnlockYourMind is not.

Your last statement is ridiculous so I've decided to not even respond to it.
Myke don't sweat those kind of posts. No amount of commentary can make up for a lack of vision. People who don't see the value of this app or doubt the methodology just haven't experienced what this app can do for you. They lack the vision and don't want to put in the effort to make the app psychologically invisible, the way they would with billets, marked cards, etc.
Either way it's not your problem. Those of us that use this frequently and DESTROY people with it understand what we have. Keep on killin it boss.
[quote]
On Apr 12, 2014, rasp wrote:
Robvs, do you have the pro version?
[/quote]

Nope...I gave up after two weeks of posts requesting more specifics on the difference between versions. Lack of transparency and an obscene price point discouraged the purchase.
[quote]
On Apr 12, 2014, mykephillips wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

The Apps you are mentioning above are running at a loss concidering how much work goes into them. They are also specifically priced that low to build an audience to further sell to. iUnlockYourMind is not.

[/quote]

Mission accomplished. At that price point you certainly have not built an audience to further sell to. Gorgeous business model. And we know...you're certainly not taking a loss, the profit is evident in the price. Right...revealing the very thing that you have the spectator type into the phone is in no way mentally reverse-engineerable. I must just think like a magician, because I discovered it immediately. For the record...you did respond to it.
Just a few things,

I have no idea why your are so upset and bitter about iUnlockYourMind and I don't know what you're trying to achieve by your posts.
All I'll say is, move on, life's too short to respond to my post.
You don't understand iUnlockYourMind and the possibilities. You are stuck in a mind set and you don't have the mental ability to let this go. This will be proved by your next post.

Myke
[quote]On Apr 12, 2014, Robvs wrote:
[quote]
On Apr 12, 2014, mykephillips wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

revealing the very thing that you have the spectator type into the phone is in no way mentally reverse-engineerable. [/quote]

Just curious... Do you find revealing something written on a billet to be reverse engineer able?

The way you describe it basically shows how you view the app. No one is asking them to type and then revealing point blank. The magicians who do that are probably indeed getting caught or at least risking that. So I understand your concern.

There's a lot that goes on in terms of layering, structure, and time misdirection. It's a genuine shame you don't see that. But at this point if you're so convinced that this isn't useable I highly recommend you don't use it. It will come across in your performance. Same thing happened to me when I first started using billets. Thank god I grew past that.
An electronic device and a slip of paper, while fundamentally providing the same thing, are very different in terms of a spectator's suspension of disbelief, both being quite different in terms of "organics."
[quote] You are stuck in a mind set and you don't have the mental ability to let this go. This will be proved by your next post.

Myke [/quote]

Name calling, Myke, seriously? This post isn't a mentalism routine. You can't lead me to your desired outcome by the use of your words. You're not chasing me out of a discussion.
[quote]On Apr 13, 2014, Robvs wrote:
An electronic device and a slip of paper, while fundamentally providing the same thing, are very different in terms of a spectator's suspension of disbelief, both being quite different in terms of "organics." [/quote]

I've actually mentioned this several times but this is all changing sir. You'd be surprised if you actually gave it a try.

Lots of the current generation doesn't write on paper. But typing on a phone is extremely natural to them. Believe me when I tell you it's harder sometimes to get people to write things down and give me back a piece of paper (just think for 5 seconds how truly illogical that is) then it is to casually get them to unlock my phone.

It's about the performer not the tools. You can sell anything if you actually try.
Just read a lovely message that made me feel so proud that I wanted to share with the world. This is why it's worth what we do.

Bro, I just had one of the most powerful moments in my magic career happen today. And it's all because of you. (16 years in it) I just performed iUnlockYourMind to someone over the phone, Yes the phone and it was for someone who I was told, was a non believer. I floored her with her birthday and then walked away in front of 17 people. All while we were on speaker phone. I cannot thank you enough bro. I am overwhelmed with excitement even now, and it's been 20 minutes since. Thank you, thank you.

Sorry for the long post but I felt that I HAD to share this moment with you.

Lonnie lyerla
Is this going to operate correctly with the new ios8 coming out?
[quote]On Jun 2, 2014, Jamie D wrote:
Is this going to operate correctly with the new ios8 coming out? [/quote]

It's working fine on iOS8

Myke
X
Excellent news Myke, glad to see you here as well.
So far this app is the most expensive app that I spend for an iPhone app. Not that I'm dissatisfied. I like this app. And how it can smoothly flow with many effect you can imagine. Your imagination is the limit for this app.

daniltan
Thank you for your kind words Daniel.

If you own iUnlockYourMind please join the [url=https://m.facebook.com/groups/375235262580862]iUnlockYourMind Facebook Group[/url] for more ideas and tips.
Myke
X
Is this the app that is priced at $75? Are there any bugs or does it work smoothly? I would want to know before dropping $75.
Hi Myke,

I'm assuming since it hasn't happened yet, that there aren't plans for this to be available for the android OS? I had a friend show me this over the weekend and for the first time I actually wished I still used an iPhone because my head was bursting with ideas.
Message: Posted by: GordonTheHypnotist (Jul 28, 2014 10:25PM)
Android has way too many pass code variations it is not available.
I think the fact that Android has too many pass code variations is an advantage. The beauty of Android is customization and personalization. No lockscreen is "weird". Some use patterns, other use pin code. Some use face, otherrs use fingerprint. They have a variety of looks and styles. The play store is packed with them. There are even those who use an iOS based lockscreen. Others use a drawing canvas as their lockscreen. Since iUnlockYourMind uses the iOS pin code lockscreen, I am sure it can be ported to Android to operate in similar way.

Add to that the fact that Android has the majority of the market share today. Personally, people here do not even recognize my handset or the OS currently running. With some thought, iUnlockYourMind can be a powerhouse on Android.

I really hope to see an Android version of this. Either way, great job on the app.
Does this support iOS 8?
Message: Posted by: GordonTheHypnotist (Nov 24, 2014 01:42AM)
[quote]On Nov 23, 2014, Porturtle wrote:
Does this support iOS 8? [/quote]
Yes
I read when this first came out it was listed at about $23, I'm still somewhat starting out and don't have the $75 to drop on this, will you be dropping the price anytime soon? I have seen this performed in person and it blew me away. I'd like to get it and add it to my routines sooner rather than later.
I think the price will rise. Buy asap.
I seen this performed at the Blackpool magic convention at the weekend. I have to say its fantastic and when you compare the pricing against other electrical devices out there it is very reasonable.
I've noticed on the app store that this hasn't been updated since 2013 (at least that's the latest I see). It also states it's optimized for the iphone5. What about iPhone 6 or 6+?
It's not an electrical device and, no, you're right, no updates at all. That's why I've left well alone.
Message: Posted by: GordonTheHypnotist (Mar 9, 2015 07:08AM)
The Pro version has been updated many times since 2013. Look the way I see it is Myke and Salah did not want to sell IUYM via the AppStore at all, it was going to be an exclusive to the Pro magicians that wanted it and paid handsomely for it. So many people begged and bickered with Myke to please sell them a copy and he finally said "okay you can get it for $300" but then many more people came out and said oh I can't pay $300 for it. I can't afford that. So Myke decided "okay maybe we can make a bare bones version of it so that people that wanted it for novelty could buy it and the Pros that wanted all the features and updates would pay more for it. So he made an app,store version and sold it fairly inexpensive but then the Pros found out that the barebones version was still very good and they said "wait a minute there's something rotten in Denmark, we think the AppStore price should be higher". Myke agreed so they put their heads together and came to a consensus over price. $75 for the bare bones version that has limited features but is still a really good effect. Or $300 for the Pro version which has many features and many updates including Pebble support. Some people want their cake and eat it too they want to pay the minimum price and get maximum benefits. It does not work that way. I bought the Pro version and I use it all the time. You know how I paid for it. I increased my show fee by $50 and in 6 shows I had the money to buy it without tapping into any of the other money I earned. I also figured since I bought a quality effect my show value has went up so I increased my fee permanently. If you are really interested in getting the Pro version contact Myke and get it now because it is going up in price. If you are not interested because of the price or some other hang up then that is fine but don't complain about it. It makes you look ridiculous.
I envy you Gordon. I'm just a hobbyist, so I wouldn't spend $300 for the Pro ver (really interested to have it. But, currently couldn't). But, I bought the $75 from the appstore and invited to the discussion group. I read so many magician there (I think all of them) who bought the Pro version say it is worth it.

As for the update: I don't know about iPhone 6/6+. I'm using 5S with the latest iOS and IUYM still working perfectly. Maybe if you ask Myke about it he will answer to you.
Whatever Gordon, Mr boring. The hypnotist who relies on electronic gadgetry.
How in the world do you know what he "relies on"?

There are far more expensive devices and routines out there? Do you think none of them are worth it?
What IS your beef exactly Pegasus?
Bore off dynamix.
Can someone help me to find the forum, I can't find it by typing iUnlockYourMind on the FB search...
I got the forum but still needs help for the settings please ?
Do I have to change my current screen picture to match the fake screen, or does it not matter when I use the app?
[quote]On Mar 9, 2015, pegasus wrote:
Whatever Gordon, Mr boring. The hypnotist who relies on electronic gadgetry. [/quote]

Whatever Pegasus, the guy who has no money and sits on the internet all day bashing people...
I'm wondering if anybody who has wikitest has also used iunlockyour mind and could tell me which effect they get stronger reactions from?
[quote]On Dec 24, 2018, johnhilton3rd wrote:
I'm wondering if anybody who has wikitest has also used iunlockyour mind and could tell me which effect they get stronger reactions from? [/quote]
I do not own Wikitest...I heard itís great! But unlocking someoneís most private place (their digital life) is one of the strongest pieces I do!! You wonít regret iUnlock!