(Close Window)
Topic: Interview with Timothy Cowles
Check out my recent interview with Timothy Cowles

http://www.ventriloquist-benandmj.com/blog/2012/10/18/timothy-cowles-ventriloquist-and-figure-builder
Did you ask him about the feet?
Ha! I immediately thought the same thing!
I have removed this interview from my blog.

After this interview I asked about my order to which I received no reply. I have followed it up several times since and still no response.
Hi guys, I am now on the Magic Café.
Welcome, Tim! I hope you will be engaged in the conversations here.
Hi Tim, please help my friend here in the Philippines, Sovietaguirre dela Cruz. He asked me to help him contact you and remind you about the items he ordered since April, which he paid fully already. He is already desparate in seeking your response, they badly need their order soon...

Thanks, Tim, and have a great day!
Hi,
Ony, good to hear from you. Everything has already been shipped to him, and have told him that they have, guess he didn't let you know.
Hi Tim,
Yeah, my friend just talked to me now and he said you have shipped the item dated Dec 4. I'm glad his order is already on its way here in the Philippines.

When he talked to me yesterday and asked for my help to contact you here at the Café, I guess you still have not advised him yet re your shipping.

Thanks, thanks! Have a great day, Tim!

Ony
So Tim... when can you upgrade the headstick of my figure? :)
Hey Wanlu,
Good to hear from you. You mentioned that you couldn't swing the cost of the upgrade at the moment, so I kind of left it alone. If you are ready, we can do it. :)