(Close Window)
Topic: Old Lubor Fiedler clip
This just popped up on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQHx1Z69R2Q

I first saw this video at the London lecture last year. I really love the opening effect - a strange visual principle at work there.

Joe
Actually it looks like Lubor Fiedler himself is on YouTube now.

Joe
Very good video ! This man is just incredible !
F.a.n.t.a.s.t.i.c.!!!
A science genious who does magic tricks, wonderfull :) Does anyone know if he actually studied science before he began magic or did he start with magic and decided to study science to mage magic tricks?
Amazing!
That was great I never seen him perform before.
That was my favourite show when I was a kid - they showed cool stunts all based on science and physics. I possess two accompanying books to the show that explain and illustrate the feats. Almost forgot about it, but what a great show it was - thanks for bringing back great memories.

PS I wouldn't hesitate to say that those experiences helped raising my interest in magic in the first place...
Tricksupply.com found 8 phantom pens from lubor fiedler. 200$ when they came out, they are now 150$ I ordered one out of curiosity, it is a disappearing pen that has a rechargeable battery and presumably a method unlike any other pen. I am pretty excited even if it was a pricey purchase. Tricksupply also has his trapdoor card bill penetration. I also found his show stopper card at magic gadget, the YouTube video for it is pretty amazing. I am very curious to see the method behind it.