(Close Window)
Topic: What does everyone think Of this?
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2901
I couldn't find any reviews and was wondering if anyone had this effect.
I like this! This is Karate Coin kicked up a notch or two. Yeah, this is good. It comes with the gaffs, and the moves are taught on the DVD. Kosmo is a good company. That's a keeper if you do Karate Coin or any variation of it.

Welcome to the Café, mbl16! :)

Doug
Cool lol I've actually never heard of karate coins. Ill look them up :) and thanks lol
The coin is ez to make with a drill press and a three quarter bit.
Woeful video - would need to see this in 'real life' to be convinced of the craftsmanship.

Far too much editing on the promo clip for my liking.
I agree with Merc Man. The video has been edited so much it is really hard to see what is going on. Would have to see a review before I would buy the effect.

TC
This looked interesting, Like a combination of the Karate coin and the Hologram Half

Pushing the tail side of the coin to the point of making the image of Kennedy concave; then cointnuing to push until the finger penetrated the coin.

Kotah
I pretty much ignore the video. I know these coins. I have my own routine. Still, I see the point you guys are making. Editing is a fact of life in magic. Demo videos edit. That's what they do. Everything is fast, flash and SELL!

Fact of life in today's world...

Doug
I like the penetration very much! On the other hand, I feel the effect would be much stronger if the shape of a finger tip comes out from the other side instead of the inverse Kennedy.

Ken
I bought this at MITR this year, and I think it's great!