(Close Window)
Topic: Greetings everyone
Hello all, my name is Jason. I post by the name of Kaliix.

A bit about me. I live in Connecticut, am 33 years old and work in computers (all though I am currently umemployed).

I have been doing magic now for almost four years. My main focus is on close up magic. I love doing all sorts of magic so I don't tend to specialize in any one form (like cards for instance). I am a member of IBM Ring 278 in Hartford and I enjoy getting together with some of my magician friends for a magic "jam session" once a month.

I recently started doing restaurant work and have found it very rewarding. I have also done shows at my college (UConn), some kid shows and I recently did a charity show for the kids at the Ronald McDonald house in Sprinfield.

Thats all for now. Thanks for reading and see you on the board.

Magically yours,
Jason
(Kaliix)
Message: Posted by: Philemon Vanderbeck (May 16, 2002 12:54PM)
Well met Jason (Kaliix)!
Hello, Jason,

welcome to The Magic Cafe.
Enjoy your stay as I do.

Magically yours

Manipulix :bubbly:
Hi Jason,

Great to have you join us! Isn't magic the best hobby in the world?! Only 4 years and you have quite a performance record. Good going! I'll be looking forward to your posts here at the Cafe!

Be sure to check out our special guest Jim Sisti's posts. He's our honored guest this month and he has some great ideas for restaurant workers.

Again, a hearty welcome.
Try the veal!

Joe Marotta
Hi Jason :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee. Looking forward for your future posts. :dancing:
Welcome Friend Jason!

Nice to have you join us here. You certainly have gotten yourself into things pretty quickly!

I am glad you chose to spend some time here at the Cafe!

God Bless! And I wish you well in obtaining employment (If that is your desire.)

BroDavid
Welcome to the club my magical friend. :magicrabbit:
Hi, Jason:

Welcome to the Cafe. I am impressed by the fact that you have done a show at the Ronald McDonald House. It shows your heart is in the right place. Nice to have you join us.

-Marty
Heya Jason!

I am a fellow newcomer, these boards are incredible!
Great to have you here!

Cheers!
:coffee:
Hello Kaliix,
[i]Welcome[/i] to [b]The Magic Cafe![/b]
:hamburger:
Welcome aboard, Jason.
You say you've just started restaurant magic but, from your post in the table-hopping section, you certainly know what you're talking about.
Looking forward to more of your posts.
cheers,
Peter Marucci
showtimecol@aol.com
Welcome my friend Jason.
:hamburger: :coffee:

:xmas: Ustaad
Welcome Jason! You have come to the right place. Please do not forget to post because that is the real fun of the Cafe. Enjoy!
:wavey: