(Close Window)
Topic: The little things by Alan Rorrison
This by far is the best bang for your buck! I just got this from Alan himself...it is well edited and filmed...the effects on this are simple and easy to use and are hard hitting.The gimmicks are simple and cheap to make...I give this one 100% in my book!
http://www.alanrorrison.com/Store/thelittlethings.html

On this DVD there is also a few hidden little secrets
Again... cheers man.. happy folks are liking this... IM mid way through editing vol 2.. Folks are enjoying the lil secrets hunt too... Keep going there is more to discover folks.

Alan
Whaaaaat. 15? In basket. Checkout. You've just got yourself another customer Al. If this is half as good as the rest of your work then this is gonna be worth its weight in gold!

Cheers for posting man!

Lloyd
Cheers lloyd... I look forward to hearing ur thoughts.
Looks really good & what a great price !! I would happily pay 15 just for "Through" Looks clean & with an amazing convincer.

Looking forward to picking this up :)
Thank you mark. All the effects are works.. I have been working them non stop for the past five years. On this set I'm trying to make sure there is no filler
Just received this today from Alan,popped thru the letter box the second I hit the buy button...ok slight exaggeration, but really quick delivery.
Have had a chance to look at the first routine 'Through' and I am more than happy already.
This is so clean looking and the 'something' you need to make is a very clever idea, and I personally, will enjoy constructing it.
Looking forward to viewing the rest of the dvd....Thanks Alan.
Forgot to mention, also got a set of lecture notes chucked in as well.Thanks again, great v.f.m.
Happy you received everything okay. Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts
Got this through a brick and morter shop so didn't get the notes and had a couple of problems getting to play on my laptop, but finally got it to happen. Basically got it for Pulled as this is one of the very best linking routine I've ever come across. Everything flows in such a logical and fair manner, its a favorite routine of mine. Its verturally the same as the original but still not disappointed. This DVD is so much bang for your bucks, what can I say, but really worth the investment in time for the effects and the dollars spent. Very solid, and real world material. Another high end product from Rorrison, great stuff.
Happy you enjoyed it. The new set up on puller is devious but awesome lol. Vol2 is nearly ready
Now you're just baiting me, lol. I will admit Alan Rorrison is on a very short list of people who I will order without waiting for reviews. never been disappointed yet. Looking forward to Vol 2.
Lol itll be up super soon
Only one person has found all five bonus on vol 1... Get you butts on it folks, there be hidden gems in dem there hills... or dvd ... or what ever lol

alan
I just bought this from BBM as a download. Since there are no hidden buttons on the file does that mean I can't see the hidden gems?

TIA
Phil