(Close Window)
Topic: Download Link for eBooks
Yesterday morning a guy purchased one of our Magic Pendulum books. I was out of town at a show and then I had two more shows intown and simply couldn't get my my compute to send him the book. The poor guy had to wait 24 hours.

I've preferred to send the eBooks manually because, as a buyer myself, I like the personal touch. And there usually isn't an issue.

But I also know that when I purchase something I want it NOW. :)

I know there are internet options available that create a link for an eBook download as soon as payment is made but I have no idea how to source them. Does anyone have information or a recommendation?

David
Off the top of my head, there's https://www.payloadz.com/

A lot of shopping cart solutions also have digital download options that can automate the process.
David,

https://www.e-junkie.com/

They have plans as little as $5.00/month, can create pay buttons for your store page, link with PayPal, automatic download, etc.
Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

David
David if you are using PayPal when you are making the buy button they have a slot for you to add your download page that way the customer can get the book asap or you can have them go to a sign up page to "register" the product before they download it.
Thank you gman. That bears looking into.

David
I use paypal and a specific download redirect page for all online bor it works great

Jesse
If you need any help pm me and I'll try to walk you through it.
Thank you, gmam. I may take you up on that. I appreciate your kindness.

David
No Problem David.