(Close Window)
Topic: What's the best Bill to Impossible Location?
Message: Posted by: bobthemagicdoerguy (Dec 12, 2012 06:20PM)
Hi everyone. I just made it past my 50 post bracket to be able to participate here, so I'd like to commemorate the occasion by asking about this. Please pardon me if it has been covered before, or recently, because I haven't been around to notice. (I tried using the site's search function, and Google search to see if had been discussed recently, only neither of them turned up anything).

Anyways, what is your favorite bill to impossible location? I am not talking about method, but rather: what is your favorite impossible location to have it appear to?

I tend to do this effect in restaurants. My top two favorites are the sugar packets that are on every table (they can be VERY CAREFULLY pulled open, most of the sugar dumped out, a bill put in, resealed and ironed to look nice. Then I put it in the stack on the table). Second would be having it folded up in an ice cube. I have it prepared beforehand, and usually tip the waitress aside and have her add it to someone's drink before I even start the routine (though I consider it good form to use a new bill and do the trick before the cube melts and save the hapless victim from drinking any goobies that might be on the bill...) This second one is particularly good as they usually try lighters, candles, or whatever to hurry and melt the ice. It builds suspense...
It has. His a few threads:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=414781&forum=5

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=271641&forum=210
I believe jay sankey has some good ones...
Please PM me where I can learn bill/card to sugar packet... thanks
Russian Nesting Dolls.
This isn't really for walk-around and it`s not a bill to impossible location, but Ultra Gum is just unbelievable, a piece torn from the bill appears inside of the sealed plastic bubble right beside the gum. People know you can freeze something in ice, but it hurts the brain to see a piece of the bill inside that hermetically sealed bubble.
Bill to bread in a sealed packet..
Saw it in some DVD but cant actually remember..Does anyone have this...?
I really like to have the spectator sign a bill. Make it vanish and then reappear INSIDE the pen they are holding in their hand. It's a great illusion I learned from Michel Vernet on his Magic Hand DVD II.