(Close Window)
Topic: Tenyo effects for sale
HI guys,
I've decided that it is not likely I will ever complete collecting all 250+ Tenyo.
I look at my tricks and I don't even remember how many are done anymore (maybe I'm just getting old)
So I've decided to concentrate on getting the ones I'll use, display (I just rearranged my
whole Tenyo/magic Wall)or collect for their rarity.

So,,,, I've got 30+ (trying to figure it out now)tricks I want to sell. Don't get
too excited, most are pretty hum drum kinda stuff, but there are a few interesting ones.
I would like to sell the whole thing as one lot rather than wrapping 30 things at 20+ bucks each.

Here is the question - I would rather sell them to someone on this Tenyo board, for a fair price to me but
a great price to you, than go on to Ebay. I know of course I could list them in Tricks for Sale but I would love to give you guys an edge.

How can I do this??

Any ideas?

Ed
Just make a list of what you have and the price you think you want when ready ask for anyone interested to send you a PM for the list and copy paste it into the reply or request an email address and send it that way would be the easiest I would think.

Richard
Or you can email me a list at moobooks@verizon.net. :)
What are the tricks you want to sell?
OK- Using Richards advice, if you send me an email I will send you a list.
I've got some of the list now, and will add some more when I get some time this weekend.
Now adding prices is another issue completely.
Of course, prices are more complicated (& discounted further) if anyone wants more than one.

So, if you want the list, email me at edshern@gmail.com. Let me know what you want and Ill put some prices on it.

I hope to get the list out this weekend.

Ps - about 25 Tenyo + 20 others
I have decided to retract the offering.
The interest was pretty weak and truth is it is
becoming a bigger hassle than it's worth.
So, the collection will continue to grow :)
Thanks ,
Ed
Seems all of us have everything.:D
That's what I figured too.
Guess I have 3 choices;
1- sell one by one on ebay
2- try to sell as one large lot - discounted as needed
3- just keep them.

I'll go with door number 3.
Over the years I've given some of my dupe Tenyo pieces to kids who happened to be at our home and showed an interest in learning magic.