(Close Window)
Topic: Jeff McBride... Thoughts?
Upon seeing Jeff McBride perform in person, then watching some of his videos, I realized that he has a very unique persona, or character on stage. I would love to hear what people think of him as not just a magician, but as an entertainer. Any thoughts?
I have only seen him a couple of times and would rate him as an entertainer over a magician. His audience engagement is extraordinary and he will readily change his show to take advantage of a special spectator moment. ALso amazing is that he can, in a pinch, perform his entire show out of a carry-on shaving case..

His dedication to the art is more than most will ever give -- and he never watched TV so that he will have time for improvement. Some of his views on the importance of magic in our culture are atypical -- but suit me just fine.

I drove 130 miles to see him last time around. Guess I would do it again.
From what I have seen McBride is constantly working on new stuff that you don't see everyday. Wish more magicians would try that.
Jeff is a total BA!!
I have worked with him and have seen him perform. He is doing good things in the art of magic by showing people the "different" styles of magic. But he is very creative and has put together several ideas that most people have never thought of.
In my opinion Jeff is a great magician, and entertainer. And an all around great guy!
Nobody works harder than Jeff. And it shows.