(Close Window)
Topic: I just wanted to introduce myself
My name is Caleb Wiles. I'm a student at Franklin College and work as a restaurant magician on the southside of Indianapolis, IN.

I'm mostly a card guy, but I like all kinds of magic. I also have a stage act and I am always looking for new things to add to that. My favorite magicians are Jay Sankey, Daryl, and Greg Wilson.

Besides being into magic, I'm also a professional wrestling referee. That's also a lot of fun. (You wouldn't believe the similarities between magic and wrestling. The performance, the competition, the business side of things. It's wierd.)

Those are just a few things about me. I look forward to getting involved with the site. Thanks.
Hi Caleb!

Welcome to the Café!

The wrestling thing sounds interesting. I don't know much about wrestling, but I'm sure you'll find some people on these forums to talk to about that.

It sounds like you will make a great addition to this board. I look forward to reading your posts.

Emily Belleranti :)
Hey Caleb
Welcome to the Café. Look forward to conversing on the boards
Hi CJMagicman,

It appears you have some pretty interesting hobbies. Funny you think wrestling and magic have simularities. I say funny because I often compare magic to professional ice-skating..with pretty much the same reasons you do. Performances, business, competitions, etc. :)

Lots of forums will interest you, as some threads discuss stage magic, while others concentrate on resturant magic. I am sure you will contribute to the post as well as ask questions of your own.

Nice to have you here and welcome! :wavey:
Giday Caleb

Welcome to the Café.

I will be looking for your contributions around the dinning room as it it appears that you have a good grounding in magic and performance.

Troppo Bob :jump:
Hi Caleb :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Welcome to the Café. Since wrestling is a national sport for Turks, we may get some benefit from you I guess. For magic, you can find no better place than Café.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]