(Close Window)
Topic: English Instructions from Tenyo Co. Ltd.
Does anyone know if it is true that if I send original Japanese instruction sheets to Tenyo Company they will exchange them for the English ones?
I've never heard this.
I recently bought about 25 effects with Japanese instructions. So, hoping to find a solution
I did a search and I came across the below comment by guerrestellari in this thread:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=347933&forum=258&46

Interestingly, no one picked up on it or added any additional comments in that thread.

There are routinely requests for English instructions here, but I had never seen anyone suggest this
till it popped up in my search. I would not mind sending them my original Japanese instructions in exchange for
English.

I have since emailed Tenyo Co. and will let you all know when I hear back

[quote]
On 2010-02-11 21:05, guerrestellari wrote:
Downside will be the japanese instructions. For the easier tricks, the illustration helps, for the more complicated tricks requiring explanation, I will probably need some help.
I tried emailing Tenyo japan and they have been quite helpful, but they require me to post to them the ORIGINAL instructions in Japanese, before sending the English ones by post to me. I have not taken up their offer because I think I would still want to keep the japanese originals, and also I am afraid that the instructions may get lost in the mail and if that happens, I'll be screwed :)
I was more in favour of doing a scan of the instructions but that will amount to a big pile of instructions to scan, and subjected to Tenyo's approval.
[/quote]
It is True!!
If Tenyo has the English version of the instruction sheet they will exchange
your original Japanese for English. Or at least they offered to do it for me.

They had most of what I needed, but I still need 6 English instruction pages:
Tenyo BILLIARD BALL T-36
Tenyo COIN FAN 12
Tenyo MAGIC PAINTING 193
Tenyo MAGIC PENDANT MICKEY
Tenyo TWO INTO ONE ROPE 100
Tenyo Mystic Blackboard 225

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
fax em
email them
mail them

I would of course cover postage if mailed.
And most certainly return the favor if I can.

Thanks,

Ed
edshern@gmail.com
Hi Ed

Important note: be sure they send you original English instructions because when I checked they only had copies for my trick...they don't have originals for everything anymore...
[quote]
On 2013-03-05 09:48, edshern wrote:
It is True!!
If Tenyo has the English version of the instruction sheet they will exchange
your original Japanese for English. Or at least they offered to do it for me.

They had most of what I needed, but I still need 6 English instruction pages:
Tenyo BILLIARD BALL T-36
Tenyo COIN FAN 12
Tenyo MAGIC PAINTING 193
Tenyo MAGIC PENDANT MICKEY
Tenyo TWO INTO ONE ROPE 100
Tenyo Mystic Blackboard 225

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.
fax em
email them
mail them

I would of course cover postage if mailed.
And most certainly return the favor if I can.

Thanks,

Ed
edshern@gmail.com
[/quote]

EdShern, I sent you the PDF for:

Mystic Blackboard
Magic Painting
Billard Balls
Two into One Rope

I'm looking for some missing Tenyo instructions as well. I will make my list :)

Simon
Simon, Got them. THANKS
John Mazza- THANK YOU too.
My pleasure!
:)
No problem
;)
I really don't know how this happened...
But somehow, I "lost" the English instructions for those Tenyo effects (which I own, of course)
PDF copies would really help me to complete my Tenyo "suitcases" (with instructions on USB keys)
Your help would be VERY appreciated... (any proof of purchase available on request)

T-073 Super coin in nest
T-084 Card Frame
T-106 Ribbon forever
T-117 Alpha Tunnel
T-140 Super Spike
T-153 Diabolicus
T-178 Krazy Keys
T-238 Floating Card (I thought this one was under my pillow, but it wasn't...)

Thanks in advance! :)
Simon

simco@sympatico.ca
Given the way he behaved, I'm not sure that many people have wanted to see more...
This person has insulted half of the forum, and never did any meaculpa.
He accused and insulted many people who were for absolutely nothing in his banishment. He was banished because he promote a counterfeit Tenyo Black Hole and many other knock off item he made to make money without any autorisation.
He allowed himself to publicly disclose photos and private personal home direction and private conversation and Informations in a way fully displaced.
He made money by stealing the work of others.
He tried to buy peoples and informations with "gifts".
He dared to give lessons of history about World War II, while during the same time he spent his time accusing and denoncing people for a lot of things that had nothing to do with his banishment rather than simply recognize his mistakes. ( The lesson of history is he did not take long before denouncing his Jewish neighbor to Nazi if he had lived during this sad time )...
He proved he has a very strange definition of word "gift", requesting his gift back.
And the list could be very long yet.

So please, thank you respect those who suffer from its agisssement. A little empathy would be good.
John Was banned, recpect that, and stop to perpetually remind this to the one who were insulted.
John Mazza sent the emails for three reasons:
1. He could not respond directly on the Café
2. He wanted to point out him being banning was not consistent
3. He was very upset of how quiet you were during the banning argument and never came to his defense even though you made reproductions of specials before he did and sold them on ebay. Also he made reproductions for you as a gift and you had no problem with that.

Those who are still friendly with him know that he has stopped making the reproductions including Bird Watcher Too.

The point about WWII was that American's risked their lives to liberate the French but the French hate the Americans even when they come to France to spend their dollars. That was an analogy of how you hate John even though he gave you a dozen free gifts and worked to make your blog better. He helped you but when he was getting attacked you turned your back on him.

So please have some respect for someone that has helped you many times.
I think it is you that should stop.
I never hate John, It's John who hate me... You miss the point.

One week before I spent 3 hours to make good pictures of his addons te please him.

After his banishment I send this mail of support, unanswered, and now I know why :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello :

I 'm very sorry about your issue in the Magic Café. Hope all it's ok for you.
Here is my advice, it's just what I think but it's just my opinion :

Continue to create original routine and add-ons for Tenyo tricks. Your work is amazing, everyone has said.
Your only mistake (according to what I understand) was you make perfect copies of some tricks and sell Bird watcher too and repro package. But all other stuff are acclaimed.

I think you will win the respect of all magicians doing things well, like you have do with your addons.
Do not see the problem with the forum as an end but as a beginning. "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's that turning back of him ?? You are kidding me ???

The only answer I got was the next day with all his famous Crazy email he sent to 26 members, accusing, injuring everyone while he is solely responsible.
I am not responsible for his banishment, I have nothing to do with this story. But John prefear attack me, attack others member in a very sad manner, rather than just make his own mea Culpa.

For the rest , If you don't see the difference between :

-Make one time, one item like Wooden Four Chance game ( not a just copy but english version of a trick only available in Japanese ), or Make one time, one item ( Like english version of Fortune Telling Card wich was only in Japanese so impossible to perform ) to offer for friends occasionally.

-And make a real large business with lot of differents multiple copy of tricks to really make money stealing works of others :
Repro Package
Birds Watcher Too
Wild Wallet leather
Black Hole
All tenyo Special
Tens of old tricks
etc ...

Then we can not understand, and nobody understands. There is no comparison.

You tell me that "The only difference I see is he is capable of making more money at it." Well you have finally understood, because it is precisely the whole problem.

Now John finds nothing better to do than create fake accounts to continue to look for problems and accusing people or use You to convey his messages of hate.

My advice is still valid. That John focuses on his new projects in a positive way, and he stopped to try to carry the responsability of his failures on others.
You keep saying one but it is not one we both know that.
And offering something copyright protected to a friend is just as bad you don't see that?

Why can't you let it go is it that important to you to keep posting with such stuff.
There is hate being conveyed alright but it isn't coming from me.
And paranoia will destroy ya ;)
[quote]
On 2013-03-06 00:57, simcoscor wrote:
I really don't know how this happened...
But somehow, I "lost" the English instructions for those Tenyo effects (which I own, of course)
PDF copies would really help me to complete my Tenyo "suitcases" (with instructions on USB keys)
Your help would be VERY appreciated... (any proof of purchase available on request)

T-073 Super coin in nest
T-084 Card Frame
T-106 Ribbon forever
T-117 Alpha Tunnel
T-140 Super Spike
T-153 Diabolicus
T-178 Krazy Keys
T-238 Floating Card (I thought this one was under my pillow, but it wasn't...)

Thanks in advance! :)
Simon

simco@sympatico.ca

PS. Banned Café members welcomed ;)
[/quote]

Thanks to those who kindly sent me the instructions I was looking for!

I'm only searching for 3 missing sets now:

T-073 Super coin in nest
T-140 Super Spike
T-238 Floating Card

Anyone?
Thanks,
Simon
I just bought the Trick Magic Painting made by tenyo with a Japanese instruction. Can anyone provide me an English Version of the instruction? It would be pretty helpful. Thank's a lot.

Am.reber@bluewin.ch my Address.... Tinu
I bought a bunch of new Tenyo from Tokyo Hobby. Some with English instrucitons (which were weirdly reduced in size and almost impossible to read) and others with only Japanese instructions. I usually buy from Hitomi (excellent ebayer), but I tried TH because they had a few items she did not, were much cheaper, and I wanted to give them a shot. I'm not sure if the savings were worth it however as the shipping to look longer than Hitomi, and the English instructions were so tiny, very diffcult to read, and only were provided for a few of the items ordered.

What I need in English is:

Tenyo Japan 118276 FLOATING CARD (Magic Trick) Angelo's Tenyo

Tenyo Japan 116166(E) MAGIC MEMO PAD (Magic Trick)

Tenyo Japan 116159(E) MIRACLE COIN THRU (Magic Trick)

Tenyo Japan 116296 MAGICAL MRI (X-RAY) 2014 (Magic Trick)

Tenyo Japan 116173(E) GOD HAND (Card Surgery) 2013 (Magic...

Tenyo Japan 114858 THE RISING CARDS (Magic Trick)

Tenyo Japan 116302 GHOST CARD 2014 (Magic Trick)

Tenyo Japan 110379 DYNAMIC COINS (Magic Trick)

Tenyo Japan 114568 ILLUSION RULER (Magic Trick)

Tenyo Japan 114254 MIRACLE COIN MAGIC MICKEY MOUSE (Magic...

I basically can figure out most of them, but I really want the orig English instructions. I can provide proof I bought these recently.

Sorry, I can't help ya Mate...no scanner.

I wanted to 2nd your endorsement of Hitomi (Magico Japan) too. She always comes through on every level... price, service, speed of shipping, etc. Stellar lady.
I must admit I too have bought one time from Tokyo Hobby and all went well - no manuals at all however. Their prices are very low but it does take a long time to ship and then there's the manual issue.
I always buy my tricks from Hitomi when they come out (she helped me a lot in the past) and her service is wonderfull as we all know, but for backups, well, there's that price issue huh ... .
that'sCool, send me an e-mail (it is on my website) and I'll see what I can do for you.
[quote]
On 2014-01-28 01:11, Killertweety wrote:
that'sCool, send me an e-mail (it is on my website) and I'll see what I can do for you.
[/quote]

Thanks. I appreciate that ;).
Can anyone help me out with a PDF of English instructions for "The car Koornwinder (Tenyo)"? I just bought off Amazon last week and it came straight from Japan. I can provide proof of purchase.
[quote]
On 2014-01-28 08:23, TheRaven wrote:
Can anyone help me out with a PDF of English instructions for "The car Koornwinder (Tenyo)"? I just bought off Amazon last week and it came straight from Japan. I can provide proof of purchase.
[/quote]

I can send it later today. Just got to find it.
Inspired plan Killer re Tokyo Hobby as a backup/2nd copy site. Manuals, speed of shipment, etc., just do not matter in that context as all pertinent English info would already be in your possession.
I've purchased on magic week the undercover cube trick. Think I know how it's done however it came with no instructions does anyone have them or even could supply a method. I've attached a pic so you know I'm genuine

Jay

nuashow@gmail.com
Same bind here with Trap Box. Just got it from Japan and can't figure out by the pics how the gimmick works (see finger positions on the box but what then). Don't need the English instructions but would appreciate any tips that I can write in ink on the Japanese instruction
George,
Sent the English inst for trap box to your email.
Hope it helps.
Any problem with reading it, PM me.

Ed
Thanks Again Ed for the instructions. Really appreciate you taking the time to send it.

So far all the Japanese instructions on all my Tenyo purchases have had adequate illustrations to figure out the tricks, but the Trap Box had me stumped. Now just have to get a crisp new 1000 yen bill for the Trisector that came with this order :)

George
George, you don't need to use a Japanese bill for Trisector. The unit comes apart and you can substitute any bill you want!
Thanks Richard

I had heard this before but didn't want to start forcing parts out haphazardly and end up breaking it
If you have a set of English instructions it's explained quite clearly. There is a switch inside the unit that has to be moved and then it's easy to disassemble (and just as easy to reassemble. You can see it clearly even in the Japanese instructions.
Thanks Richard
Will definitely try the change to American currency myself
Has anyone succesfully changed the Japanese or USD-bill with a EURO bill in Trisector? And if to, what did you use? The manual explains how to fold GBP, French Francs and a few others, but no EURO's.
Yes 50euro bill are perfect.
Thank you!
Hi! I recently ordered Tenyo's Phantoma trick, but it came with Japanese instructions! can anyone please pm me asap? I really want to learn it soon. Thanks!
Hi all!
Does anyone know how I can get the english instructions for the Koornwinder car? I bought this on Amazon and it came with the Japanese instructions only. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Sandy
Hi all,
Just found a Space Walking Coins . Only took 3 years. :)
But no directions :hmm:
Can anybody help me out.
If you can, Please email to edshern@gmail.com

THANK YOU !
Ed
Add me to the list of folk in search of set of Tenyo instructions in English. I bought the effect where the packet of bills change from blank to real currency. The packaging is all in Japanese but I'm pretty certain the English version is called "Money Shock". I have the Japanese instructions, but I can't figure the thing out. If anyone could aid me in this I would be eternally grateful.
If you would look at the Japanese instructions, you will find a part in English at the end that tells you how to download the English instructions from the Internet.
I appreciate you taking the time to suggest a remedy to my predicament, alas, I'm no further ahead.

[quote]On Jan 22, 2015, Richard Kaufman wrote:
If you would look at the Japanese instructions, you will find a part in English at the end that tells you how to download the English instructions from the Internet. [/quote]

I have examined the instructions several times in light of your suggestion, but the only English words on them are "Amazing Entertainment that fits in your pocket" - the rest is in Japanese. There is a URL, but it's just their homepage.

I found this link online (http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic_en/instructions/) but it asks for a product code (I believe mine is 0120-346490) and then asks for a password, and I don't see anything on the box, instructions, or included brochure that gives me a hint as to any password.

Maybe I'll just have to send the instructions by snail mail...
That's the information. When you go to that link, you'll find out how to ascertain the password. Meanwhile, you should NOT post the number publicly!
As I am unable to edit my post at this juncture I suppose that faux pas will have to go uncorrected. As for the notion that going to the link will in any way help me ascertain the password, I wouldn't worry about that - there's not a sniff of any password at that address, so I think the security breach is minimal.
That said, thanks again for trying to help me out!
If anyone has the instructions (in English) and feels like sending them to me, I would be grateful.
Sorry, I misspoke. I am thinking of this year's releases, and Money Shock is from the year earlier. Very sorry about that. The English instructions were included with the trick in a clear envelope, taped to the back.
It was good of you to try to help out. I appreciate it.
I received 4D Printer off e-bay from Tokyo Hobby. No English instructions with this item. If anyone is out there has English instructions, I would be very happy to hear from you. This is the second time I got burnt and believe me this will be the last. Thanks to any fellow magician that can help me. joe.legaro1@rogers.com
Ooooops guess I will not get any replies with the e-mail posted. Correction: joe.legari1@rogers.com
I am looking for English instruction for 4D Printer. Surely someone has it !!!!! Please contact me. Thank you.
Message: Posted by: somethingupmysleeve (Feb 12, 2016 07:43AM)
[quote]On Jan 30, 2014, edshern wrote:
George,
Sent the English inst for trap box to your email.
Hope it helps.
Any problem with reading it, PM me.

Ed [/quote]

Hi Ed

I have the same problem - received the Trap Box, but can't fathom the move (steps 3-5 of my Japanese instructions) and am worried about breaking it! Please could you, or anyone else, let me know (via pm) how to complete the move? Happy to provide proof of purchase.

Many thanks,
Jon
Jon,
pm me your email address and I'll send you the english instructions
Ed
Message: Posted by: somethingupmysleeve (Feb 13, 2016 03:03AM)
[quote]On Feb 12, 2016, edshern wrote:
Jon,
pm me your email address and I'll send you the english instructions
Ed [/quote]

Ed

Thank you so much - I'll fire it across now.

Thanks,
Jon
Does anyone have the instructions for Sun and Moon Tubes?

Thanks -

Mark
Message: Posted by: somethingupmysleeve (Feb 15, 2016 04:31PM)
I also need the same for Fortune Donut - I thought this one was coming with an English translation, but no luck!

Thanks!
Jon
Message: Posted by: somethingupmysleeve (Feb 25, 2016 01:46PM)
Bump - is anyone able to help with English instructions for the Fortune Donut? And Sun and Moon tubes for Mark?

Many thanks,
Jon
A year on and I am still on a grail-like search for the instruction to the effect where a packet of bills change from blank to real currency - I think the name is "Money Shock" but I can't be sure as the text is all in Japanese. You would be doing me a great kindness if you could pm a scan of the instructions is you have them in English - it annoys me that I have never been able to work the effect.
Hi I bought the Koornwinder Kar from Tenyo, off of an ebay seller from Japan. Had not idea it would not come with English instructions. Can anyone help me with this?
Thank you in advance,
Jose Ruiz
There should be a link for English instructions (a downloadable PDF file) somewhere on the box or the Japanese instructions? I know the last couple of years they've been doing this.
The Koornwinder Kar came with printed English instructions attached to the back, I think. Can't remember the year they stopped doing English packaging (in which case it would have had the instructions inside the box). There are no instructions for this trick to download.
So I was in Yokohama today, and looking for Tenyo at Tokyu Hands. Well I found them!!! I bought 7 items and 2 sets of Tenyo D'lites for about $93 US Dollars. My mistake is only 1 has a link for English instructions! Could anyone help me out here??? Here are pics of items I need, and the names : MRI, Burglar Ball, Dynamic Coins, Extended Rope. Also posting a couple pics of their selections, you can see prices in Yen, figure 108 yen to the dollar as of today. Thanks for any assistance, I really don't want to send Tenyo the original instructions, and am leaving Japan on Friday to return to the states. Might make one more trip before I leave Hee hee
Ok so I goofed on the Tenyo display, had to resize it to fit the requirements here!!! Here it is, hope it came out alright!
Disregard my last post on needing instructions, contacted Tenyo here in Japan, they asked for pics of the products and the receipt from Tokyu Hands, sent them back an email with the pics and had English instructions for all except Extended Rope, they don't have any yet. Had them in a matter of hours! Great service!!! Arigoto Gazaimasu!!
Anyone has Phantoma instructions in English for me, too? Any help is much appreciated! :wavey:
I was helped out by a kind member, thank you!
I am looking for the English instructions for Dynamic Coins.

Is it that important to get these since the trick is pretty easy to do and I already have a routine I am happy with.

Just curious. Anyway - any help will be much appreciated. And I will try and find to pay you back.

Cheers!

Joe Mckay - just PM me.
Hi, I lost my Magical Café' (Tenyo special) instructions...it's very hard to remember!
Could anyone help me?
Thank you!
Hi I stupidly bought some Tenyo tricks and find only Japanese instructions . Ive asked for English and seller says doesn't have .
Can anyone supply following in English

T224 CREDIT SURPRISE
T249 MAGIC PICK UP
T247 TOWER OF THE DICE
I also bought this one but don't know what Tenyo number it is and again only in Japanese https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0002YMR50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 they call it Magic Cards
Thanks in advance
regards Gary
There is no trick called "Magic Pick Up." You mean "Magic Pop-Up."

The link you provide is to a deck called "Magic Cards" and no official English instructions exist for it since it has never been sold outside Japan.
Thanks Richard Kaufman re my errors lol they called it pick up .................
I also have this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKJdJqQOmgg with no instructions do you know where I can get ?
Regards Gary
Hoping for Koorniwinder Kar Instruction in English
This thanks to anyone who can help. I can send photo proof that I own this.
I can help you.
Just an fyi. I recently went to Japan and came back with quite a few Tenyo tricks. While it would be nice to have the actual english instructions, I've found that the free Google translate app on my phone works quite well. The english translation is sometimes worded kind of weird, but it's usually enough to figure out how the gimmick works. Just take a pic of the instructions and the translation is right there on your phone. It's kind of tedious to get through all of the instructions this way, but it's better than nothing!
Hi
Looking for Wonder Window and Mystery China Box Tenyo have the items but would just like the instructions. Thanks
Also looking for 4D (256) and MRI (257). Thanks
Hi friends

Anyone could pm me instructions for "Trap box" ?
Mine are in japanese...

?
Your help would be very appreciated
Cheers
Hi All,

New to the forum and am in the same predicament as some of you.

Was wondering if anyone ha the English instruction for:

Card Surgery and 4D Printer - it seems I bought the Japanese versions that didn't include the link for the English ones. I'd be happy to provide any necessary proof of ownership. I did post in /magicsecrets/ on reddit if anyone is also a member there with picture proof..
"https://www.reddit.com/r/MagicSecrets/comments/79kb96/tenyo_help/"

Any help would be awesome!

Cheers
[quote]On Nov 17, 2017, dbox wrote:
Hi All,

New to the forum and am in the same predicament as some of you.
Was wondering if anyone has the English instruction for:
[/quote]

May I offer a few suggestions & some advice for you new folks to this site who are looking for instructions for Tenyo.

I would think that more here would be more willing to put the effort into helping not only a total stranger but one who has not contributed to this thread, if;

You introduce yourself,
Share who you are, and some background about yourself,
Are you a magician or collector or something else,
Tell us a bit about your collection,
Maybe how you found this site,
Maybe offer to help someone in return.
Don't offer to send proof, just do it!

Then you are no longer a stranger asking for something free, and offering nothing in return.

Hope this get's you what you need.

Ed
Hi Ed,

Totally fair and my bad (embarrassing really). I still need to properly make my profile as well (in time)

Howdy Folks,

As you can see I go by dbox (a nick my friends have called me for years). I've lurked the forum for a number of years and although I thought I'd actually signed up a long time ago it appears I didn't. In the magic world I consider myself these days to be more of a collector. I've been a magic enthusiast since I was ~12 having been exposed to the hobby/trade at of all places Canada's Wonderland. Back then (I'm 35 now) Browsers Den (a shop located in Toronto) had a small booth there and sold small magic items and utilities such as D-Lites, Thumbtips, Coin shells etc. Now some years later although the booth is long gone, I find myself regularly hitting up Browsers Den whenever I'm passing through.

My collection (i think) is quite extensive. I've got a good mix of close up utils, a shelf of books, and since having a child I found myself collecting more prop/parlour stuff (as you all know small kids and card tricks can be interesting..). Currently I'm at my day job (which isn't magic unfortunately) so I don't have any pictures of the collection to share however I'd be more than happy to once I"m there.

That being said, I'm not sure what in particular I could provide in return if someone was willing to lend a hand but should someone have anything they're looking for I'd be happy to assist if possible. A project soon will be to inventory the collection at which point I'm sure such requests could be more helpful.

Apologies if I came off rude, inconsiderate or the like it certainly wasn't my intention.

-dbox
Thank you, and apology accepted.
I’ll check later and try to be of help.
Ed
And welcome to the forum!
Welcome dbox!

I am a fellow Canadian and good friends with Jeff (am a partner with him on the annual Browser's Magic Bash). I have a large Tenyo collection and can be a help as well. Not sure if we have ever met but perhaps our paths will cross.

Cheers

John
Thanks guys!

John - I'm not sure if we've met in the store but it's quite possible we have over the years. I'm in Ottawa these days so it's always fun to see Jeff when I make it into the area. Funny enough, The 4D Printer that I have came from Browsers. I bought it a while back but only recently opened it to find unfortunately no English instruction. Obviously it was an oversight on the shops end as now Jeff's careful to ensure he not only gets the English versions but is diligent (i'm sure you know) in educating the customers on finding the access codes.

Great guy and great store. I like the Dufferin location much better than the former Eglington/Bathurst from back int he day just for the parking alone :P
Hi Everyone,

I am a casual collector, mostly collecting or buying what I remember as a kid. I grew up in St. Louis spending many a weekend afternoon at Gene DeVoe's "DeVo'es Magic Den" downtown. Of course I caught the Tenyo bug early, most likely on a trip to Disneyland or Six Flags perhaps.

So, I pick up a pierce here and a piece there. I enjoy having it and looking at them all. I wish I had a collection (or the space) for one of those amazing display cabinets filled with the colorful plastic wonders.

I have been on this site for a little while. I used to perform when I was much younger and then lost touch with magic for many, many years. Not really sure why. There was no event that led up to it. Then,. when I had kids (2 boys) I tried to interest them, as I had been, but they are not so interested - other than my performing something for them now and then. But,.. I reconnected with my passion and love of magic. It's been bit expensive, but a great journey.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me out in that I picked up a Water Suspension and it is complete but for the instructions. I used to have it but can barely remember how to do it. I'm hoping someone here can help me and share a copy of these instructions with me, in English of course.

thanks in a advance and of course if I can return the favor I am happy to do so.

Best,

Pol
My First Post (I hope) I am very much an amateur, and love packet tricks and the odd gimmick. I bought a Tenyo Koornwinder Kar from Japan via e-bay - with no Enlish instructions. I cannot find a password for the Tenyo site, and would greatly appreciate a copy of the instructions in English. Regards, Cuchullain.

Ciaran-ohare@ouhsc.edu
I was just gifted Tenyo's FUTURE MAGIC without instructions. Japanese or English. Can any one help with a copy in English or the code to punch in to get them off of Tenyo. Thanks.
Hi everyone,

I am Kevinas. I started magic when I was 10 and am now 61, retired and collecting Tenyo items. I have bought 2 items - '4D Surprise' and 'Anti Gravity Rock', but they came with Japanese instructions and no links to the English instructions, like some of my other items. Can anyone help with the English instructions for these. I would be willing to help with any needed English instructions on items I have.

Kevinas
Contacted Tenyo and they sent me the English instructions. They said that their instructions download service is available only for 2015 new products or later.
If you send a photo of the product with your handwritten memo of your name and a receipt to proof your purchasing, They can scan the instructions and send the image data to you.
Hello,
Can you please help me; I've found boxes with TENYO in the atic of my father, but I haven't the notices. Can you please send them to me.
Here is my email : vincentbolland@outlook.fr

Here are the titles of the TENYO items:

Mobile Illusion Tenyo
ribon forever
geometrick
Bare Bones
Dragon Altar
Mystic Blackboard Magic
Black Hole
Confined Cubes
Mirage Card

Many thanks