(Close Window)
Topic: Nitinol, Memory Metal from third party suppliers, good?
Sorry for the repost, but I felt this section was a better place for this item...

Hello everyone, I've been interested in getting a self-bending fork like the "shift" one at ellusionist, the problem is... $197 seems kind of outrageous for a gimmick that does only one effect... so I took it upon myself to search for a supplier of the same product, but a cheaper price...what I found was this website http://tim-high.en.alibaba.com/product/477263231-210276978/Nitinol_bender_magic_products.html They have nitinol forks for around $45/$70 a piece!!!, now my question is this... has anyone here had experience with third party nitinol products like these? or would I be wasting my money?
We don't discuss mentalism methods in the publicly searchable areas of the forum. Once you reach 50 posts you will have access to Inner Thoughts, which is not searchable by anyone with a computer.

Good thoughts,

Bob
[quote]
On 2013-02-24 13:03, mastermindreader wrote:
We don't discuss mentalism methods in the publicly searchable areas of the forum. Once you reach 50 posts you will have access to Inner Thoughts, which is not searchable by anyone with a computer.

Good thoughts,

Bob
[/quote]

Alrighty....if only I had made more posts since I've joined....in 2004
Yes. It helps to introduce yourself and contribute a bit before asking for methods. Sharing is a two way street, and discussion of secrets doesn't belong in the public part of the forum regardless of how long one has been a member. That's the whole point of Inner Thoughts.
[quote]
On 2013-02-25 20:33, mastermindreader wrote:
Yes. It helps to introduce yourself and contribute a bit before asking for methods. Sharing is a two way street, and discussion of secrets doesn't belong in the public part of the forum regardless of how long one has been a member. That's the whole point of Inner Thoughts.
[/quote]

Thanks, if only I knew this 9 years ago, I would have made a better contribution, but I've always have been weary to post anything on anywhere, hence my lack of posts... this will be fixed

My name is Chris Sabin, and I have been performing magic since 1992. My specialty is close-up. My first well known magic items I ever owned were the "Hot Rod" with the colored gems and a "Rocky Raccoon". Been doing magic ever since.
I registered to become a member of the IBM in December of 2006 so I believe my name is listed in the "Linking Ring" probably in January of 2007 and became a member in July of 2007