(Close Window)
Topic: Magic Café - Tricks & effects for sale or trade...
Ever notice that Tenyo almost never come up for sale here on the Café?
I think that's because there is a much wider market on EB, and hence a higher price at which to be sold, then on the Café.
The upside with selling your Tenyo here is that you don't need to spend time with a well crafted auction page, and there is no Febay fee.
Hi All,

I have these 3 BNIP discountinued Tenyo items for trade.

I have 2 brand new twister and a brand new Midas machine to trade for other discountined items. I already have crystal pyramid, super coin in nest,eye of the idol,parabox, bolted so I don't need those.

I am willing to trade these together or separately. Please contact me if you are interested to trade. Thanks in advance.
Any of you guys have an old $10 bill for Midas Machine? I'm happy to trade two new $10 bills in return.
I believe I have an extra one. It was circulated though so it is not exactly in mint shape. I can send you a pic of it if you like.
Thanks, xl18--another Tenyo user here tipped me off to a few crisp ones on eBay. I want them for the Midas Machine, so a crisp bill is better since it's supposed to look newly printed.
Ebay tracking geek saves the day again. :me:
Hello all!

I would also be interested in an old 10 USD bill to use for my midas machine! If anyone could help... please mp me!

best,

merlin
Merlin I sent you a PM.

Richard
Posting items to ebay is probably due to greater exposure & economic results; folks are hopeful of making more $$ than here on the Café;
BWind