(Close Window)
Topic: Folding Money shows Terrorist Attacks
This isn't quite money magic, but it is folding money and getting some strange results.

I came across this website that says American money reveals the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

I think its open to interpretation, but it was interesting none-the-less in a weird way.

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/05172002.shtml
Thats strange, the owner of a local magic shop showed me the folded 20 about two weeks ago. I was shocked to say the least. The other bills are a stretch, you have to have a good imagination.
The best thing I knew how to do with an English 20 was to fold it to make a picture of John MacEnroe. That was until they changed them.

What interests me is who discovered that, how and why? The long Winter nights must just fly by!
Good call Neil. I wonder that about a lot of things in magic.

:coffee:
Whoa!
I looked at that site to which you linked Dan, that is amazing!
Now that makes you think...
Hey Guys,
Something like this was bound to pop up. It's always AFTER a major event happens that someone "discovers" a prophecy about the event. It's extremely convenient to interpret old and vague predictions as acurate portrayals of events, or fold up paper so that you get the picture to look exactly like you want it to look. I'll believe it when someone discovers something like this BEFORE the event takes place. Hindsight is 20/20.
Fold just about any Canadian bill and you can make the grumpy politicians and Queen Elezibeth II smile :)
The pictures are really impressive what is even more impressive is how did somone come up with that?
Freaky!!!
The best you can do with our notes, is make the Queen smile & look sad!
:goof:
On the back of an english ten pound note you can see 2 hitch hikers! Look carefully.
I can't find the hitch hikers. Where are they?

(I only have the latest 10 note, not the older one.)
There's a good joke to play on your mates with a fiver.

On the side with Stephenson look carefully and you can see a man on a horse, show the specs & call him 'The Cowboy'. Hand them the note and tell them to examine it on both sides and find the 'Indian'. Let them look a while (or forever, depending on how cruel you are!) and then reveal it...
On the Queen side in small writing is written 'Chief Cashier'!

You may have to run at that point!!! :rotf:

Mark
:devilish: