(Close Window)
Topic: PSYCHO*metry
I thought I would share what I am currently working on...

[img]http://www.use.com/images/s_2/2058b3596c0fb6de42f8_1.jpg[/img]

You and your guests will explore the power of PSYCHO*metry together unlike anything you have witnessed before...

In a tale of love, obsession and murder.

An old pair of leather gloves...worn one last time.

Will your guests dare to put them on and help you tell this dark tale?

Will they pick up on the energy left behind using the power of PSYCHO*metry?

[b]Some stories should never be told...[/b]

[url=http://mad.ly/signups/61016/join]Newsletter[/url]

- Anthony :D
Hi just signed up for the newsletter and it says click the link we just sent you. My email notifier said new mail, but there is no mail. Any ideas
[quote]
On 2013-04-12 11:49, george1953 wrote:
Hi just signed up for the newsletter and it says click the link we just sent you. My email notifier said new mail, but there is no mail. Any ideas
[/quote]

Hi George,

I think I have just added you manually; just PM me your email address to confirm it's you.

Thanks,

- Anthony
Pm sent
Received...and sorted.

You are on the list ;)

- Anthony
Just seen your `m thanks
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Apr 12, 2013 09:46PM)
COOL!

Ray
I just signed up!
After Many Months...It's Released Tomorrow...

Join the newsletter to hear about it first.

http://mad.ly/signups/61016/join
Just signed up, Always more room for a good murder mystery effect !!
I am signed up.... :D
Nice!
You are in for a treat!

Just make sure you confirm your subscription (you should get an email) so I can add you, as you will not want to miss out on the bonus for newsletter subscribers ONLY when it gets mailed out tomorrow afternoon.

- Anthony
Super pumped about this Anthony...
The Ad reminds me of a Dario Argento movie (and that's a good thing)
Message: Posted by: Christopher Gould (Jun 24, 2013 07:46PM)
Now, some folk here will know that Anthony is a friend and now a fellow performer at the Evening of Mystery. So you will have to take this into account. However, not everything I say here is going to be positive, and we may well fall out over this.
The routine is REALLY good, and I have been talking to Anthony about it for some time. It was and still *is* my opinion that he should have made this up into a full product rather than an ebook. I think he would have really made an impact by releasing this with all of the props, and he would have made a wonderful routine into a wonderful object. But kids today, huh, you cannot tell them anything.
Now I have gotten that gripe out of the way, I will tell you what I think of the routine itself.
It IS a very strong piece of story-telling magic, the method is both simple and utterly baffling for the audience, as I can personally attest. The story itself is genuinely chilling and will really freak out the audience. I do not want to give too much away, but the props *are* very easy to source and you do not need to be a master craftsman. However, my original comments still stand! It is a solid working piece and performable (which is somewhat rare these days), it will play well to a small audience in a parlour setting and just as well on stage with a full audience. It is something that is great for the casual performer and for the working pro - with this in mind it is really is underpriced. I can see me performing this, as such, I really do not want every Tom, Dick and Harriet to have a copy! I do think that magic should be priced according to its value.
So, on one hand I am pretty critical as to how Anthony has put this out, and he will not thank me for these comments. On the other hand, it is his strongest piece by far and you would be daft not to buy it at this price.
[quote]
On 2013-06-24 20:46, Christopher Gould wrote:
The routine is REALLY good, and I have been talking to Anthony about it for some time. It was and still *is* my opinion that he should have made this up into a full product rather than an ebook. I think he would have really made an impact by releasing this with all of the props, and he would have made a wonderful routine into a wonderful object. But kids today, huh, you cannot tell them anything.
[/quote]

Hmmmmm...

Yes, we do disagree on this paticular subject.

I'll tell you why and perhaps others may see my point of view, I'm not saying I'm right by the way...

I'm just saying IMO ;)

This is an extract from the introduction:

I was tempted to put this routine out with all of the ‘props’, but decided against it for many reasons but the main reason is this; originality.

When I perform, I would hate to think that someone in my audience has seen these ‘props’ before, used by another performer. That I have just brought this ‘off the shelf’ as it were, it would immediately lose its credibility in that persons mind…

[i]“Well, this must be a trick. That other guy had that trick; I wonder how much it is? Hmmmm…I’ll check online when I get home.”[/i]

This goes against everything I am trying to accomplish as a performer; the pieces used within my performances should be handpicked and unique as me and the story I’m telling.

Another great reason for you…price.

You can put this story together and spend however much you wish, on a budget? No problem, you can put this routine together without breaking the bank and I imagine you probably have most of the items at home already you could use.

Do you like to include real objects from History within your performances and perhaps spend a little more? You are in for a treat! You get to hand pick each exquisite item just for you and your performance.

I really do believe this is my strongest and emotionally invested routine to date, and I know you will agree…

As you and your audience are going to find out, there is a very fine line between love, hate and obsession.
Dear reader, I present you with…

[b]PSYCHO*metry[/b]

No Chris, no falling out. Plus, you gave me some great advice with this! :D

I can't wait to hear what you folks think of this...Love, obsession, murder, ghosts and a chilling twist...all wrapped up around something quite...peculiar...
Well I for one am eager to read more up one this & it's release in tomorrows newsletter,as to how it's being sold as an E book without the props or as a full product seems to be Anthony's prerogative,....but Christopher, you sincerely seem to have Anthony's best interest at heart as how he should release this for the greater good of the effect.......I do hope that this does not create anything bad between you two, would be a loss of a friendship as well as 2 great minds out of sync in the industry....

PS - Anthony I can see your point as to why now, makes sense :)
[quote]
On 2013-06-24 20:46, Christopher Gould wrote:
So, on one hand I am pretty critical as to how Anthony has put this out, and he will not thank me for these comments. On the other hand, it is his strongest piece by far and you would be daft not to buy it at this price.
[/quote]
I disagree. I think he will after he sees a jump in signups on the mailing list and sales of this. ;)
Could the tag line be: If the gloves fit, you must contact a spirit.

Greg
[quote]
On 2013-06-24 22:05, Greg Arce wrote:
Could the tag line be: If the gloves fit, you must contact a spirit.

Greg
[/quote]

You may not wish to...in this case... ;)

[quote]
On 2013-06-24 20:37, gothicmagic wrote:
The Ad reminds me of a Dario Argento movie (and that's a good thing)
[/quote]

Excellent! A man of taste!

[quote]
On 2013-06-24 20:31, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Super pumped about this Anthony...
[/quote]

Me too my good man!! I know it's been a few months, but... It's going to be worth the wait...
Update: Newsletter sent!
Message: Posted by: Michael_MacDonald (Jun 25, 2013 08:27AM)
A review....

this is one of those routines that leads you down a garden path then yanks the ground from under your feet.

I got a pre-copy from the news letter this morning and sat down to read it as I have always had good things come from anthony black. this is no exception.
the method is simple and direct.....(if you can call it a method) the story compelling. the issues I am having with this is will I be able to get to the end with the same sitter as I can see this item come flying off a hand and fly across the room. I can not see how most women would keep it on through out. that said I can tell you this much. once I find just the right props this will be in the performance I was just booked out for this hallows eve.

thank you anthony for yet another great piece of theater.
Thanks for your review Michael, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts with the group.

If you think you enjoyed reading PSYCHO*metry... just you wait until you perform it!

It really is something I am proud of putting out into our little commuity, and it's taken me a lot of tweaking and late nights to get it where it is today. But I think you will agree, it was worth the wait.

Yes, I have released this only to those on my newsletter. They always get first dibs, exclusive offers and freebies etc. So join up! ;)

It will be live on my website for those not on the newsletter this Friday.

Best,

Anthony
Message: Posted by: Michael_MacDonald (Jun 25, 2013 09:20AM)
I can see this one play a bit lighter or taken to the depths of H3LL and back.
This is a powerful and emotional bizarre performance piece. So emotionally draining that I'm not sure if anything should follow it. A wonderful way to end your performance.

Perhaps an actual pseudo-psychometry demonstration by the performer could precede it. It will strengthen both effects and both will stay in the spectator's minds long after the performance has ended. They will not forget PSYCHO*metry.

Thank you Anthony!
Hey Anthony, I thought I was already on your list... Just signed up...
[quote]
On 2013-06-24 21:37, Anthony Black wrote:
[quote]

I really do believe this is my strongest and emotionally invested routine to date, and I know you will agree…

HHHmmmm...That is a pretty Bold Statement!
'The Secret',is pretty dang Strong! :)
But,if you say so!
Anthony,you keep raising your own,bar! :)
Godzilla...

Just you wait and see ;)

[quote]
On 2013-06-25 15:44, Tim Dowd wrote:
Hey Anthony, I thought I was already on your list... Just signed up...
[/quote]

Me too, check your inbox my good man!

P.S.
Thank you for the review Andre! I truly appreciate it.
[quote]
On 2013-06-25 09:27, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
A review....

the issues I am having with this is will I be able to get to the end with the same sitter as I can see this item come flying off a hand and fly across the room. I can not see how most women would keep it on through out.

I am really trying to be nice with this post! "Really"
I understand all is meant well,but sometimes we go a little into to much detail! I think most may have gotten the idea,from the picture on the cover !
Now,I have not read Anthony's release,so I can not honestly compare!!!
But,when I see a review with such wording,it turns my mind to other's posts!
Dr Spektor,made a post some time back about doing a routine of his,using a piece of rope,that belonged to a serial killer,here in spooky! He also credited John Riggs,for his effect of using handkerchiefs,that belonged to a muderer.
I'm sure Anthony's is not similar,but post like above do tend to make me think of other threads,I have seen!
Maybe Dr Spektor,will see this and respond to where the post is,and what thread! If we have not run him off! He does not seem to post on 'Spooky',much anymore! :(
Anyway,I wish Anthony the best of luck with his release,and he knows I really like "The Secret"!
Maybe it is just me,that feels this way about content of reviews!!!
If you want to flame me,just send it in a PM ! :)

~G
Message: Posted by: Michael_MacDonald (Jun 25, 2013 10:23PM)
I do not flame bro its not my nature, I am a bit confused as to what is wrong with my review. as to the other routines your listing I do not own them so I can not speculate on what they are about.
I'm confused too...that post was all a bit....

Bizarre! ;)
Sorry,did not mean to be confusing!
Felt,there may be a little to much detail given about a item that is used!(quoted part)
We could get the premise,from the cover!

Sure,I want to know about how it plays,comments on methods(Not reveals),thoughts on presentations,value of effect!

But,I don't want to be told to much about a Movie,before I see it,either!

So,after I read the quoted part,it made me think of a routine,Dr Spektor posted of his own,here on Spooky!(not my place to give too many details of his,routine!)
And,he credited it to a Riggs routine!

So,sorry if I was confusing!

If the creator wants to give more detail,that is all up to him!IMO

Agian,as stated on the other post!
May just be,me!
[quote]
On 2013-06-26 10:38, Godzilla wrote:
Sorry,did not mean to be confusing!
Felt,there may be a little to much detail given about a item that is used!(quoted part)

But,I don't want to be told to much about a Movie,before I see it,either!
[/quote]

No problem Mr G, if we were discussing a movie...that quote would be a 10 second clip/trailer...

There is so much more to come...all of the story, suspense and twists are yet to be revealed! ;)

There is much more to this tale than meets the eye...I honestly believe that this is my strongest, emotionally engaging and visually compelling piece of theatre I have created to date. I know, when revealed, will cause many Mystery performers to want to get out there and perform this piece...if they dare that is...

Anyway, enough from me!
I'll welcome the owners of this leave their own opinions and thoughts here for you all.

- Anthony

P.S.

For those of you that got the newsletter, go back and click on the link I sent you...for just a little taste ;)
[quote]
On 2013-06-26 11:35, Anthony Black wrote:
[quote]

No problem Mr G, if we were discussing a movie...that quote would be a 10 second clip/trailer...

OK! Thanks,for setting me,Straight! :)
No problem! Let's all have a big hug ;)
Here is a big, HUG ! :)
Awwwwwwwwww lov'in the love here :)

Hey Anthony, I just took a look at your peek preview link....really like the year it's set in !! Might be a good selling point to others, it is for me !!
[quote]
On 2013-06-26 12:21, Merlinsmagic wrote:
Awwwwwwwwww lov'in the love here :)

Hey Anthony, I just took a look at your peek preview link....really like the year it's set in !! Might be a good selling point to others, it is for me !!
[/quote]

You know what's even greater than that?!?

When you read this, you will find out that you can fit this routine in to ANY time period/year* with just a little minimal tweaking on your part.
I'll be discussing this more in the owners secret forum I have set up, when I find some time, for those that wish to explore this option.

- Anthony

*Appart from cave man times...although...now I think about it ;)
I just signed up too, although I'm a bit confused.

Is this an ebook you're going to be marketing, or is it something you're giving away freely (at the moment) in a newsletter. Sorry for the dumb question, but I just signed up.
It's not a dumb question at all!
You are on the list, so check your email. :)
Thanks for the reply Anthony.

The email went to my spam which was I had no idea what this was about. Anyways, now I understand. The effect sounds very intriguing and I'm anxious to see the reviews roll in as this gets out there.

As for me, I won't be able to purchase it for a while. I have to save up more money for that Dan Baines character. :)
[quote]
On 2013-06-26 14:06, Shayde Phoenix wrote:
The effect sounds very intriguing and I'm anxious to see the reviews roll in as this gets out there.
[/quote]

Me too! ;)

[quote]
On 2013-06-26 14:06, Shayde Phoenix wrote:
As for me, I won't be able to purchase it for a while. I have to save up more money for that Dan Baines character. :)
[/quote]

Me too! ;)
I just picked this up. Will take a look tonight - I'm pretty excited about this. My wife and I have a company that does, among other things, murder mystery evenings. Not sure if this will fit there or with the seance shows, can't wait to see where we will be using it!
http://youtu.be/6XnYBZGrmrk
[quote]
On 2013-06-26 15:46, Bedford wrote:
I just picked this up. Will take a look tonight - I'm pretty excited about this. My wife and I have a company that does, among other things, murder mystery evenings. Not sure if this will fit there or with the seance shows, can't wait to see where we will be using it!
[/quote]

I think it will fit in both perfectly!! :D

P.S.

I apologize for my poor editing skills in the above video, I only have Windows Movie Maker, no fancy tools.
Bought mine tonight and took a quick look...love it. Clean and easy which lets you have fun with the presentation. I think this will be another winner for you Mr. Black. (I really like the idea of the glove...there is something so creepy and organic about it. Lot's of room for story-telling in this.)
Another comment...there was some earlier discussions regarding whether or not Anthony should have / could have released this as a full-effect with props. Well, I would have gobbled that up. No doubt. I am an easy target for quality bizarre props, and this could have been killer (!). But, what you learn in this routine can be applied to so many scenarios both historical and modern, the applications are endless. For instance, I have a pair of ripped and stained gardening gloves that I could easily see fitting perfectly into this premise. While Anthony's story happens around the 1870s, I could see spinning this into something that happened 10 years ago.
This is great! Another winner from Mr. Black. I'm a fan!
Wow! Thanks you! It means a lot to get feedback like this, it really does. x

[quote]
On 2013-06-26 21:18, Wizard of Oz wrote:
For instance, I have a pair of ripped and stained gardening gloves that I could easily see fitting perfectly into this premise.... I could see spinning this into something that happened 10 years ago.
[/quote]

Don't go into the greenhouse...

P.S.

Has everyone met him yet?

http://youtu.be/6XnYBZGrmrk
Just grabbed a copy ! Looking forward to reading thru this when I get back in tonight !
Had to breeze thru it before I left (couldn't help myself...LoL) This is as Anthony advertises & so much better ! I Love the simplicity of it, yet twisted story line ending !! I was curious as to the props, yes can be built on your own with low cost & as you wish. You can start with a couple of simple findable props and still have a great effect & add the rest of props in later.

I was expecting a much longer story line, but this is so sweet & simple as far as memorizing goes, yet enough of a script to give it some depth. & I can easily see how this can be adapter to just about any time line year (Ya except caveman days....LoL), so if your into Victorian or mid late 1900's, your golden,....very versatile to say the least to adapt to for any performer or they're performance preferences.

& the secret is awesome - magic hats off Anthony !!!!!! I am glad I bought this on pre sale price.

And now the prop hunt begins,....LoL I can see why CG wanted Anthony to provide the props & I really see why Anthony went his route, I do enjoy as good prop finding hunt to match my tastes & preferences.....RELEASE the hound dogs - a prop hunt is afoot !!!!!!!!

All in all, I am very glad I hit the 'ol Paypal button, this is going to be a great murder mystery to perform,....or my preference tied into a seance piece !
[quote]
On 2013-06-27 10:02, Merlinsmagic wrote:
This is as Anthony advertises & so much better ! I Love the simplicity of it, yet twisted story line ending & the secret is awesome - magic hats off Anthony !!!!!!

All in all, I am very glad I hit the 'ol Paypal button, this is going to be a great murder mystery to perform,....or my preference tied into a seance piece !
[/quote]

Thanks for the review Merlinsmagic!

I'm very pleased to announce...

PSYCHO*metry is now AVAILABLE!!!

http://www.thewrongsideofmidnight.com/psychometry.php
Oh no! I miss the deal!
Wow....just....wow. I'm speechless. Fantastic story, Anthony! I really can't wait to see how this plays. Time to start putting together the props.
[quote]
On 2013-06-28 13:50, espkeith wrote:
Wow....just....wow. I'm speechless.
[/quote]

Thanks!

If you are THAT excited after just reading PSYCHO*metry....

Just you wait until you get out there and perform this for the first time!

- Anthony

P.S.

I have had a few messages about the cost of props for this piece, like I say in the book:

You can spend around £25 and have this set up and ready to go!
I imagine most of you already the items you need to perform this...

Or, if you prefer to spend more on the items used...that's also an option. You could easily spend a few hundred pounds if you wish, for a beautiful set. It really is your choice.

It's VERY adaptable to you as a performer and each performers 'kit' will be unique to them.

Would the owners of this also agree with this statement?

Without giving TOO much away that is... ;)
I've had a chance to read over this several times, and I am very happy I took the plunge. It's a great story, and makes use of a prop you don't often see used. The story is well thought out, and as an added bonus (as Anthony points out in the manual) you can set it in any time period you choose. You can also modify the characters if you want, or work it into a larger performance piece (though this will probably have to be the closer!) However, the routine, if performed to it's fullest, would be ideal as the only piece in a parlor set of 20 minutes or so.

The handling is dead simple (but ingenious) and gives you the opportunity to spend all of your performing energy on telling a fantastic, disturbing story. I am very much looking forward to digging through my local antique stores for the props, aging the letters, putting it all together in a musty old box, and then scaring the hell out of my audiences.

Thanks Anthony!

Paul
[quote]

I have had a few messages about the cost of props for this piece, like I say in the book:

You can spend around £25 and have this set up and ready to go!
I imagine most of you already the items you need to perform this...

Or, if you prefer to spend more on the items used...that's also an option. You could easily spend a few hundred pounds if you wish, for a beautiful set. It really is your choice.

It's VERY adaptable to you as a performer and each performers 'kit' will be unique to them.

Would the owners of this also agree with this statement?

Without giving TOO much away that is... ;)
[/quote]

Yes Anthony, I would completely agree to that statement ! That is what I like about how you put this together as far as finding your own props & cost as each seems fit to spend. Prop hunting is part of the fun to finding items that each individual connects to personally for they're own style of performing an effect....it that makes sense to you......
I'll be getting this soon. Its right up my alley!

(As an old friend Jack used to say...)

Cheers,
Art.
Thanks for the review Bedford, I appreciate your time and honesty.

Merlinsmagic, that's part of the fun for me too! Finding props, that way we are all individual and no two sets will ever look the same.

Cheers Art!

- Anthony
I started a review in the review section
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=516460&forum=303&0
Psychometry is the one branch of magic that I think is the most likely to have a validity, in the non-stage world.
Just a gut-instinct, an object owned and used by, say, Hitler, would feel different from the same object, owned by
St. Francis, or Albert Schwitzer, or anyone else known for benevolence and kindness. Just my thought, nothing to see here, Randi-boys, just move along...
Oh, alright, here is something for you too-
http://reason.com/archives/2009/06/12/would-you-wear-a-serial-killer

Call it Psychometry, Intuition, or Superstition--whatever it is, Anthony has tapped directly into it, with this unsettling and very strong routine. This will get to just about everyone in your audience, deeply creepy, wonderful bizarre magic. But forget the supernatural, because as well, you have the most terrifying protagonist of all, and that would be a member of our own human family, gone down the ugly dark path of murder and madness-the genuine monsters who are "real"-
For many reasons, make sure your participant is relatively stable!
I mean that-!
The time period may be easily altered, but the prose, as given, fits very well the American Civil War, which will combine with a few other routines for me. Or I may change it up to the 1950s, when my Dad was an agent with the OSI, and may have been involved in similar investigations-
OK, two sets of props then, and I will see which is stronger.
My thanks to Anthony, I did NOT expect something this strong, and I will perform it respectfully, Bill Z.
I have some of Anthony's books and I like the simple methods and the spooky stories they contain, and this one is even better, simpler and creepier!

The story is about a psycho, his gloves and some objects that belonged to the psycho's victim. All this nice piece of theater involves the participant completely, so I understand Balaram when he says "For many reasons, make sure your participant is relatively stable!" he is sooooo right. I would probably use this effect as a closer because of this strong emotional impact.

The story props and background can be modified to fit any time period, quoting Wizard of Oz "For instance, I have a pair of ripped and stained gardening gloves that I could easily see fitting perfectly into this premise. While Anthony's story happens around the 1870s, I could see spinning this into something that happened 10 years ago." In fact I will have to translate the effect to Spanish and will probably play a bit with the time period. But that's fine as it makes the effect more personal...

Which brings me to the argument between Chris and Anthony about making this a boxed ready to go effect. I would have gone both ways, sell it as a boxed effect with all the props and a PDF for those who want or have the time and opportunity to search for the required props. Luckily there is a big flee market this weekend in Barcelona, where I live, so I will be there searching for some psycho's pair of gloves.

All in all a great effect, with an strong emotional punch, very simple method (it made me smile as I didn't see it coming) and easy to tweak so you can adapt it to your country, region, language or show theme.

Good work Anthony
I really appreciate you all taking the time to leave your thoughts on here guys, I'm really pleased you are enjoying this piece and you all see how strong this is.

PSYCHO*metry is real...well...as real as it gets anyway ;)
I got this a while back but only manage to read it through recently.

PSYCHO*metry is a story-telling piece. It's all about telling a story with several objects. There's 'an effect' involved, but most importantly, is the performer's ability to tell a good story. I enjoy this kind of magic a lot. If there's anything I can compare this to, it's sailor purse and much of Paul Voodini's recent works. This piece is very inspiring for me. :)

Normally I shunned prop hunting effects, because it can be really really difficult to get antique stuff in my country. But I'm happy to say that I'm already looking around for objects that I can use for this. The best part; I need not get exactly the stuff used in it, it is highly customisable to anything I want.

I have Anthony's previous work and I have never been disappointed. Keep up the good work, sir!
[quote]
On 2013-07-07 07:06, piyuyu wrote:

I have Anthony's previous work and I have never been disappointed. Keep up the good work, sir!
[/quote]

Thanks Piyuyu!

I'll try my best :D
Oh man, I knew I should have bid on OJ's gloves ;-)
There are only a few things that gets my heart racing and mind spinning...

Tall Red-Heads, a new Metallica album, my beautiful daughter & routines that invoke a very personal & emotional response from the spectator.

Anthony Black is someone I have known for roughly 3 weeks, maybe exchanged 3 emails & posted one or two humorous comments on Facebook. Without trying to offend Mr Black, I wouldn't regard him as a close friend just yet, BUT after reading his latest work, I really want to get to know this guy a LOT more!

I had only seen the preview video and decided to take the plunge and purchase this effect on a whim, having not read any of Anthony Black's material before I did not know what to expect.

What I received was a 30something page eBook that details a beautifully disturbing tale of murder, suspense & very strong emotions. The journey Anthony takes you on during your reading of the eBook makes you feel like you are with him on stage, with Anthony performing this (im not going to say "effect") experience for you.

The story is gripping, horrifying, shocking & ripe with emotion. I found myself reading faster and faster as I became more immersed in the story. By the end of the detailed script that Anthony provides, you are given a method so devious, so clean & so logical that you can perform this effect with so much confidence and attention to the story and journey for the spectators, the final revelation almost takes care of itself.

What I like best about this routine is that you can adapt it to whatever style you like. Anthony has done a fantastic thing by NOT supplying the props. Now you can take his fantastic routine and mould it to fit your own style. I have already started making notes on how to fit this to a Jack The Ripper theme.

After reading this I instantly purchased another of Anthony's effects and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it when I get back home!

This routine kills! Literally!

Cheers,
Art.
When was the intro offer over? Late as usual here.
Many thanks for the kind words/review Art, I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop this into a Ripper theme.

I am really pleased you are all as happy with this piece as I am, and I look forward to hearing about how you all make PSYCHO*metry truly YOURS!

[quote]
On 2013-07-16 15:53, acesover wrote:
When was the intro offer over? Late as usual here.
[/quote]

Yes, it was over before it began. Sorry you missed it.
Those on my newsletter often get special offers and freebies, 2-4-1 etc. for supporting me and my work. It's just my little way of saying thanks, so make sure you sign up as I may be sending something of interest out very soon...

http://mad.ly/signups/61016/join

Best,

Anthony
Hi all,

Just a quick one.

For those of you (like acesover above) that missed out on the pre-launch price, you may wish to take a look here:

http://www.thewrongsideofmidnight.com/psychometry.php

Have a great weekend,

Anthony
This book is -GREAT- !

I feeled a lot of emotions just by reading it. Can't imagine how deep the volunteer will feel!

Mr. Black, I fear you.
Got the book, but now its time to go prop shoppin'.
[quote]
On 2013-07-28 00:09, Xizzy wrote:
This book is -GREAT- !

I feeled a lot of emotions just by reading it. Can't imagine how deep the volunteer will feel!

Mr. Black, I fear you.
[/quote]

Glad you enjoyed PSYCHO*metry!

Just a quick one for those that have asked me, the special offer will be ending this weekend.

So if you are thinking of picking this up, now is your best time whilst the Mystery Offer is on.

Best,

Anthony
So...

Some news for you all.

There are still a number of you that still wish for me to release PSYCHO*metry with all of the props, which is understandable as it's a chance to create something truly beautiful.

But for me it's a bit financially risky, as I don't like the idea of pre-orders, so all of the equipment and props needed would require a hefty investment on my part.

But I have listened to you all and I have come up with a solution.

I have just submitted it as a project via Kickstarter, so for those of you that wish to own a collector’s edition...soon you will have the chance.

I will be limiting the number of sets produced for exclusivity reasons; once they are gone that's it! These will be very limited editions.

When the project goes live (I hope soon) I will be sending out all the information via my newsletter first to those that have signed up, if you have not then just check out my signature.

Have a great weekend,

Anthony