(Close Window)
Topic: Sweaty Hands!
Any of you wise old folk out there have any tips to try and stop your hands getting sweaty! With me its not just nerves, I seem to just have fairly sweaty palms anyway! I have tried anti-perspirants but they make my hands sticky!
Any help would be much appreciated,
Andy
Try to not make a fist when walking or talking to people. Keep them open. I used to have a problem like that. But now I just don't make fists unless I'm doing coin magic. :righton:
Try soaking your hands in cold water. It works for me. I have the sweaty hands syndrome pretty much all the time, and so I will try Coolmoney's tip and report back.
Cheers guys, obviously be trying both of them, i also had a thought myself, bit of talcum powder helps a bit as well.
I've found "Glycerin and Rosewater" to have helped tremendously! You can get it any Drug Store. I got mine at Walgreens.
I just turn the tap as cold as it can get and rinse my hands in it till they get drier.

From,
Cornelius. :bluebikes:
Do a search of the Cafe for the word "sweaty". I found quite a few topics devoted to the care of sweaty palms. Rosemary oil was among the treatments mentioned.
Try some of those foot spray that keeps your feet dry.
It works on hands as well.
Kellser121 you read my mind, I have sweaty hands and have tried everything to stop them from perperating! The talc works well and leaves my hands smelling fresh!

:lol: