(Close Window)
Topic: Trinity System spaceing for wrist bands?
Hey guys, I am kind of curious here. I am wondering how far other Trinity System users space there system to tie there IEB's for bands on there wrist. It seems the spaceing on the video is not enough for my to work with so I have to put the system a little further apart. I was wondering how far other users space there system.
I have Average sized wrists and I space them out about 1-2 inches. Just experiment with it and within a few "bands" you'll get the hang of it! Also, once your on a "roll" don't stop! I made a couple hundred, in an afternoon, -No Joke! I also am very good at not breaking it. I've had it last on my wrist for about 10 walk around shows over a week or so!
Cool, Thanks for the reply! I found that if I put a playing card between the system parts that it usually gives me the size I'm looking for. I usually don't break my bands either ..my problem comes when they get dirty or catch too much lint and they become visable because of stuff "hanging" on my bands.
I am 5'11" and 320 I use a sharpie as my spacer and they work perfect for me. Just posted a review on the Massive Kit. http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=521100&forum=109&0