(Close Window)
Topic: Michael Finney on cruise ship
Saw Michael Finney on the Monarch of the Seas last week. He was great! There were probably 800 people in the audience and he had us in stitches. The magic was simple, but that did not matter. He was ENTERTAINING!

Nice guy too. I saw him give up his seat to an older person on the ship tender taking tourists to shore. Talked with anyone who came by, which, in a ship that holds 2700, can take a while.

Funny guy.
I concur. Michael Finney is awesome! One of the funniest guys in magic by far.
A very sincere person, too. If you see him at a convention, don't hesitate to talk to him...you will see what I mean.
[quote]
On 2003-12-04 16:01, Christopher wrote:
A very sincere person, too. If you see him at a convention, don't hesitate to talk to him...you will see what I mean.
[/quote]
Couldn't agree more, Christopher. I saw him at a convention a few years back and was struck by what a down to earth and genuine person he was. Dynamite performer as well. :happyxmas:
I met him in Vegas when he was filling in for Mac King. I told him after the show I was a magician from MD and he got out a different card than the other ones he was signing for the other folks. Total class and totally entertaining. Michael if you are on this forum the offer in MD still stands..

Jeff
:dance: :dance: :dance:

F.Y.I. Michael has completed a series of dvds for L&L Publishing, and they should be out real soon. Keep your eyes peeled!
You're right, Daffy. I was there for the filming and Michael is one of the nicest people you would want to meet. BTW, loved your dove story. Started laughing before the second sentence.
Happy New Year
Skulldini :light:
Yeah, about that dove story, I've shamelessly shared it with many a magician, and it never fails to evoke guffaws of laughter. (I wonder why) But if you think that's funny, wait till you hear about the one where I performed an entire show for a blind guy......