(Close Window)
Topic: Impossi-bill braid by Neale Alternative
Message: Posted by: conjurus_maximus (Jun 11, 2013 10:36AM)
Anyone know of other impossible object origami folds? similar to Robert Neale's Impossi-bill braid?
Message: Posted by: Steven Conner (Sep 30, 2013 07:20PM)
If you think about this braid, it opens a lot of possibilities.
Message: Posted by: Puzzlemaker (May 27, 2014 04:40PM)
I have many Variations of the braided bill and other "impossible" objects.
Message: Posted by: Puzzlemaker (May 27, 2014 09:30PM)
Http://s14.directupload.net/images/140528/y4fepdh8.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140528/4zi2ml4w.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140528/9ab5k9jr.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140528/8uzibq5w.jpg

There you could see a few Bills( I have nealry 100 different folded Bills. Only slitting and folding.No Glue.
Message: Posted by: federico luduena (May 29, 2014 04:10PM)
Just beautiful and incredible designs. 4w and 9jr made me think of the possibility of braiding a section of a hypercard. Not that I can do it, of course. Congratulations on your talent for a most mysterious magic subject.
Message: Posted by: Puzzlemaker (May 30, 2014 10:17AM)
Thank you ;-) you can take a look on my Blog with a few of over 240 Impossicards and impossible and a few impossible bottles http://impossibottle-ralfrudolph.blogspot.de/?m=1.
Message: Posted by: conjurus_maximus (Jun 20, 2015 06:22PM)
[quote]On May 27, 2014, Puzzlemaker wrote:
Http://s14.directupload.net/images/140528/y4fepdh8.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140528/4zi2ml4w.jpg

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140528/9ab5k9jr.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140528/8uzibq5w.jpg

There you could see a few Bills( I have nealry 100 different folded Bills. Only slitting and folding.No Glue. [/quote]

WOW ! Where does one go to learn how to do this? these are incredible
Message: Posted by: conjurus_maximus (Jun 20, 2015 06:23PM)
[quote]On Sep 30, 2013, Steven Conner wrote:
If you think about this braid, it opens a lot of possibilities. [/quote]

what possibilities are you referring to? I just use it as a gift for someone.
Message: Posted by: MagicMan1957 (Jun 21, 2015 06:10PM)
Go to lybrary.com and check out the Ralf Rudolph videos, Impossible Foldings Volumes 1-6

Some amazing stuff!
Message: Posted by: conjurus_maximus (Jun 29, 2015 08:59PM)
[quote]On Jun 21, 2015, MagicMan1957 wrote:
Go to lybrary.com and check out the Ralf Rudolph videos, Impossible Foldings Volumes 1-6

Some amazing stuff! [/quote]


Thanks. Very helpful. :)
Message: Posted by: conjurus_maximus (Jun 30, 2015 03:22PM)
[quote]On Jun 21, 2015, MagicMan1957 wrote:
Go to lybrary.com and check out the Ralf Rudolph videos, Impossible Foldings Volumes 1-6

Some amazing stuff! [/quote]

any more resources I am addicted! ahhahahh thanks


anyone know how this is done? http://www.thingsbysimon.com/quasi-impossible-card-sculptures/
Message: Posted by: Puzzlemaker (Nov 17, 2015 08:36AM)
Look at my Videos on Lybrary.com impossible foldings. There you learn how to make them.
Message: Posted by: Puzzlemaker (Jun 18, 2018 09:03PM)
To anyone who is interested, here you could learn my Variations with 4 and 5 strips. https://www.lybrary.com/braided-bill-collection-p-922531.html