(Close Window)
Topic: The Mentalists Toolbox
Will be coming very soon to the iTunes store ... will be a first!

Nothing like it!
This is seperate from Tele Video I assume? Or just a rename? Is there a brief description of the effect or release date for either? Thanks.
Enough teasing... you have me totally interested!!!
This is the MOST powerful and significant thing in mentalism or magic that I have ever produced x 1000.

It is an unlimited customized utility device with 3 POWERFUL functions.

With over a few months in production ..

There is NOTHING like this on the market. I mean NOTHING.
Some news? :)

Thank
Hi .. probably will be another month or so until the app will be submitted to apple.
Lots of testing with this one. There is NOTHING like it anywhere.
It's just about there folks ... will be posting videos soon.
Just started programming the Mentalists Toolbox to work on some of the higher end Android phones and tablets.

Apple version is just about finished and will be submitted to the Apple Store for approval in the near future.
Steve, obviously I need to just set up a monthly payment to you via paypal.... *sigh*
Any updates Steve?
Almost done .. putting the new interface on for IOS 7.0
Finished ... will be submitting to Apple Store. I added the rvThumper keyfob module that will output 1..5
vibrations. ALOT of work has went into this app .. hope you purchase it and enjoy it.

Works with wifi, Bluetooth 4.0 and iphone hotspot connections.
I recently upgraded to the 5s but I kept my 4 for a variety of reasons. I was hoping to keep the 4 hidden in my jacket pocket while handing out the 5s...

Unfortunately I missed the bluetooth cutoff...the 4s has bt 4.0 but no previous versions do. Any chance this will ever work with bluetooth 2.1?

I guess the other options are to pay for the monthly hotspot feature...or hope that there is wifi wherever you are?

Still looking forward to this!
App is currently being reviewed now ... will keep you posted.

Dynamix .. I am pretty sure you will be able to use your 5s as a hotspot with your 4.

Wifi and hostpot is a more powerful connection than Bluetooth 4.0 .. however, that shouldn't matter because you are close
to your other device most of the time. What a great way to use that old iphone -- no internet connection needed.
The way the data plans work (at least with AT&T) you can't turn hotspot on and off...You have to incorporate the feature itself into the plan, plus cover the data used.

Freakin' crooks man! Charging you for using your own data.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question.
DynaMix .. I purchased this real small Sony wifi router that allows me to connect multiple devices -- no internet connection needed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-WG-C10N-Portable-Wireless-Server-White-WiFi-USB-Card-Reader-Power-Bank-/261286039291?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cd5dc8efb
I had to re-submit the app to the app store -- it wasn't working on ipad air (had to go out and buy an ipad air to fix that problem).

It took only about 4 days for them to first get to review .. I hope it gets approved before this Sunday.
I am really intrigued about this Steve.
Can you give us an idea of what sort of money we need to put on one side for this.
I need to do my Christmas shopping budget :)

steve
Stephen .. I pm'd you.
I'd love a PM as well. Although without a 2nd Bluetooth device I'm wondering how useful I can make this.
App was just approved and is now in the app store!
Includes the utility rvThumper.
Is there any chance to make this available in the US iTunes store? Was it and I just missed it?
I have the same question. I had been looking for this for quite some time.