(Close Window)
Topic: IForce Unable to perform 3-Finger Swipe
I'm having trouble with iForce and the 3-Finger swipe to get to the fake s*********d. Nothing happens when I do the 3 Finger swipe. It just stays at the same white color Doodle screen - after selecting the preset.

I've followed both the written instructions and video to setup my 4 f*** h*********s (2 B****&W**** and 2 C****) as well as the 1 w*******r image. The only thing that works is if I do a 2-finger swipe and click on F*** E*** on the bottom left corner.

I've re-installed the app, selected different w********s, fake B****&W****, color h********n, etc but to no avail. Please let me know what to do next.

I'm running it on a 16GB iPhone 4.
Gr*g w**l pr*****y s** th** an* b* a*** t* h**p y*u o*T. G**d l**k.
Problem is now fixed.

Thanks Greg for helping. Turned out that I had the "Zoom" function enabled in iOS. Needed to turn it off via "Settings" > "General" > "Accessibility" > "Zoom" > and turn it off.

Hope the above could be of help to others with the same problem.
[quote]
On 2013-07-08 22:11, FredNarlo wrote:
Gr*g w**l pr*****y s** th** an* b* a*** t* h**p y*u o*T. G**d l**k.
[/quote]LOL
Thank you for protecting the secrets.

all the best,
G Ro
Just bought iForce. Three-finger swipe not working.

(Tried the Zoom thing. Didn't work).
Same issue for me, too. Is this app no longer supported?
It looks that way. Yesterday, I noticed there was some sort of line that made the fake screen available, but I can't find it now. If I figure it out, I'll post it.

I messaged Grigor and got no response. I also paid $2.99 for the app , so I guess I can't complain.
Hi, I have the app since a while but just wanted to use now the springboard part but I canít fix it and I canítget access to the instructions on videos on my phone, I have an iphone 5se, can someone help me please?