(Close Window)
Topic: Hello from Malaysia
Hello fellow magicians.

Well I had been browsing these forums for many months picking up valuable information and heck with it I finally decided to get registered. I look forward to sharing with the people here. As I have seen you're all very friendly and only too willing to help one another:) I've only been learning magic for 8 months now and hope to Excel onwards
Hi Desh,
Let me be the first to welcome you to our beautiful Café.If only you had told more about yourself ! As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 55.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome Desh95,

I lurked for quite a while before joining but it is much more fun after you've joined.

What kinds of Magic do you enjoy?

-Mary Mowder
Hello from your neighboring phillipines
Welcome Desh95 .............. Hope you continue to learn a lot from the posts in The Magic Café. I have learned a lot on how to improve my act here
Magically, Bill
Welcome to the Café!