(Close Window)
Topic: TWO UFO's in Roswell Confession
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 14, 2013 04:05PM)
Amazing story for some awesome performance support!!!!!

"It's going on today. There's no question about it. I've listened to their denials many times and, at that time, I was in direct opposition to their position. In my mind, there wasn't any question that UFOs were real.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/03/roswell-ufo-crash_n_1715663.html?utm_hp_ref=paranormal
Message: Posted by: george1953 (Jul 14, 2013 07:37PM)
Interesting read, thanks for posting
Message: Posted by: Garrette (Jul 14, 2013 07:42PM)
I read it all, but lost hope when it said near the beginning that most debunkers doubted there was even one crash. That is simply false. There was a crash, and very few doubted it. What has been doubted is that the crash was of an extraterrestrial ship. We know what it was, and it wasn't a spaceship, but if the article can't even get the facts straight about what skeptics say, then I put little stock in the rest of their views.
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 14, 2013 07:48PM)
T.A. WATERS COMES TO MIND!!!!!
Message: Posted by: MysticJohn (Jul 15, 2013 03:03PM)
Have ya ever taken note since the advent of smart phones , there has been no photographs of UFOs in the brilliant clarity that modern gadgets can deliver , we do see a lot of everything else though, lol
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Jul 15, 2013 03:11PM)
Actually, there have been many thousands of alleged UFO photos taken on smart phones. They're probably taken every single day. The problem is that few of them have remained unidentified or unexplained when subjected to serious scrutiny.
Message: Posted by: Ben Harris (Jul 15, 2013 03:42PM)
Smart Phone? How oxymoronic.

Actually, a huge saucer, estimated at 6 city blocks in diameter hovered over Manhattan earlier this year. NO ONE saw it, too busy looking at their so called Smart Phones and twatting, (sorry tweeting), each other. The new dumb.




Benny
Message: Posted by: Steve_Mollett (Jul 15, 2013 06:52PM)
When we say "UFO," do we mean:
"Unidentified
Flying
Object" or,
"Undoubtedly
From some
Other planet or dimension"?
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 15, 2013 07:29PM)
The men in the article ... Even the critic, believe they are extraterrestrial. I myself simply use the terms Unidentified Flying Object! Old school.
Message: Posted by: Steve_Mollett (Jul 15, 2013 08:31PM)
"Extraterrestrial spacecraft" are a fun concept to speculate about.
My wife loves watching all the UFO documentaries.
Within my figure kit hobby, I collect UFO kits (S4, Roswell, Triangular UFO, etc.)
While I doubt we've actually been 'visited,' there are a lot of very old planets out there, and perhaps someday...
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 15, 2013 08:33PM)
Hope they have the Star Trek rules and regulations down.
Message: Posted by: WitchesHat (Jul 15, 2013 09:10PM)
To be fair to Slim, he did post this with the intent of devising routines around the story, rather than debating weather we all think aliens exist, although maybe this will be better served in the bizarre area or in urban legends.

I can't think of what to do in relation to that story other than maybe some sort of bank night routine where there are four cards with a normal plane and one with a U.F.O.

On alien themes in general.

Look at this
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Crop-Circle

With a bit of prep work and a few mates, you could probably make a 'three of clubs' crop circle. Or if you wanted to be bold and use a mental force, the queen of hearts might be doable.

Start by bringing out a twisted piece of metal on a chain and tell them it's an actual part of an alien spaceship, have them hold it over a map and allow it to start strangely moving, leading them to a location, you'll have to force a pre-prepaid field.

After that have them 'select' a card and have them focus on that card while concentrating on the location, have them imagine writing that card on the landscape.

Drive to the field and get in a helicopter. Have them look over the field and see the crop circle with their selected card. As the copter comes down tell them you are actually an alien emissary, this was a test and this person has been chosen because they're able to psychically communicate with the aliens.

Finish off by telling the participant 'I'll be right here' as you touch their chest with a D'light, then walk into your specially made peppers ghost box, flip open your mobile and say 'beam me up' and slowly disappear.
Message: Posted by: Oscar999 (Jul 15, 2013 09:16PM)
I was a Field Investigator for MUFON when I was up in North Carolina a couple of years ago and something I found interesting is that when you're interviewing a witness to an event - EVEN if what they're describing has a classic textbook explanation they still won't accept it and will tell you that even though they live two miles from the Airport and the lights on the craft describe perfectly the lights on a helicopter or whatever, that it just couldn't possibly be what they saw!

There's been so much disinformation surrounding Roswell, I doubt we'll ever know the truth. And by disinformation I mean Air Force changing their story and opportunists and outright frauds selling their supposed recollections for a buck, so much so that the real facts can't be extrapolated.

If you want a good UFO story that's not heavily diluted by pop culture, spend some time researching the Mantell UFO Incident.
Message: Posted by: PhilDean (Jul 15, 2013 09:17PM)
Isn't it weird that he started the largest flame thread regarding Sky Predictions where it was pointed out that it has NOTHING to do with Mentalism and all of a sudden these BS spookum articles are all now 'performace ideas'? One would consider such a thing spurious...
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 15, 2013 09:31PM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-15 22:16, Oscar999 wrote:
I was a Field Investigator for MUFON when I was up in North Carolina a couple of years ago and something I found interesting is that when you're interviewing a witness to an event - EVEN if what they're describing has a classic textbook explanation they still won't accept it and will tell you that even though they live two miles from the Airport and the lights on the craft describe perfectly the lights on a helicopter or whatever, that it just couldn't possibly be what they saw!

There's been so much disinformation surrounding Roswell, I doubt we'll ever know the truth. And by disinformation I mean Air Force changing their story and opportunists and outright frauds selling their supposed recollections for a buck, so much so that the real facts can't be extrapolated.

If you want a good UFO story that's not heavily diluted by pop culture, spend some time researching the Mantell UFO Incident.
[/quote]Sounds like an excellent idea. I will share one of my routines with you guys tomorrow that I used in the show "Supernatural Florida".....It uses some waters ideas...!!!! :dancing:
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 16, 2013 07:22AM)
For those interested I will send some photo's from my Show "Supernatural Florida" from years and years ago. The T. A. Waters application is fantastic and fits like a glove in this situation. The routine is NOT for sale nor has it ever been. I've shared it with mentalism friends only.
Message: Posted by: Garrette (Jul 16, 2013 07:45AM)
I'm interested, Dave. Thanks for the offer.
Message: Posted by: Lior (Jul 16, 2013 10:05AM)
I was always wondering about UFOs
Do they have the same electronics as we have?
Do they have the same Math?
Do they use Facebook? IPads? Radio?
TV?
O think that all their culture is something else
Everything is in a different PATH !

I wonder why we don't have any pictures of anything.
Message: Posted by: Lior (Jul 16, 2013 03:43PM)
Do they have magic shows?
Do they sing and play the piano?

Do they use cards in mentalism shows?
What kind of center tear do they prefer?
Message: Posted by: Martin Pulman (Jul 16, 2013 03:47PM)
Have they cracked the holy grail version of ACAAN?
Message: Posted by: Garrette (Jul 16, 2013 06:15PM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-16 16:47, Martin Pulman wrote:
Have they cracked the holy grail version of ACAAN?
[/quote]Well, they're selling a version at Penguin, but I don't trust the write up. Still, I think they get a VIP slot here on the Café.
Message: Posted by: MysticJohn (Jul 16, 2013 08:33PM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-15 16:42, Ben Harris wrote:
Smart Phone? How oxymoronic.

Actually, a huge saucer, estimated at 6 city blocks in diameter hovered over Manhattan earlier this year. NO ONE saw it, too busy looking at their so called Smart Phones and twatting, (sorry tweeting), each other. The new dumb.




Benny
[/quote]

I agree, people used to look up in NYC, now their two busy texting.

I'm sure the invaders could catch everyone off guard , lol
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 16, 2013 08:39PM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-16 11:05, Lior wrote:
I was always wondering about UFOs
Do they have the same electronics as we have?
Do they have the same Math?
Do they use Facebook? IPads? Radio?
TV?
O think that all their culture is something else
Everything is in a different PATH !

I wonder why we don't have any pictures of anything.
[/quote] We do know that they only have four digits on each hand(The Greys)... And that they use base 16 rather than 10 (Kind of makes sense). Scientists have known this for years.

http://www.alien-ufos.com/thread56488-2.html
"the computer language uses a stack 0 to 15 as a sixteen count , ascii , is a 16 base code which gives 128 codes, windows uses a shift of 127 too the up range of 256 , still a 16 bit code, so until we start using a larger base it would be safe to think that most alien use base 16"

They are beyond false individuality... Their personal growth is on the inside rather than opulent shows of differentiality.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread625037/pg1

And the US government has thousands of photo's. (Just as the government has hundreds of photo's and video's of the "plane' hitting the Pentagon... we will never be allowed to see them)
http://www.cnn.com/US/9706/15/ufo.poll/
Message: Posted by: Lior (Jul 16, 2013 10:36PM)
Who says they use computers???
Maybe they have found something else?

2 different plants has the same cultre?
The same brains that invent things or find things the same way?
Do they have a duplicate Newton or a duplicate Turing?

It is so easy to write a lot of BS without thinking.
(i hope they can not read what we write about them..)
And do they read? Write? Talk?

They must be connect with telepathy...
No market for mindreaders on Mars
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 16, 2013 11:03PM)
Many things like Velcro, Super Computers, and dozens of other "Inventions" may simply have been technology that we've adapted (reverse engineered)from these wrecks.

So it's possible that we are becoming more like them every day.

Here's 100,000 hits
[url=https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=reverse+engineering+alien+technology&oq=reverse+engineering+alien+technology&gs_l=hp.3..0j0i22i30l2j0i22i10i30l2.1531.13559.1.14653.36.30.0.6.6.0.474.6844.0j9j18j2j1.30.0....0.0..1c.1.20.hp.EiNoKVrrlok&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.49405654%2Cd.dmg%2Cpv.xjs.s.en_US.QXiTEk6XjhM.O&fp=759e4372eb9e5bcf&biw=1366&bih=667]alien technology[/url]
Message: Posted by: WitchesHat (Jul 16, 2013 11:22PM)
The one thing I know about at least one kind of extraterrestrial life form, they love to make pancakes.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=969

What I love about this story is that the guy wasn't proven to be crazy, and as far as I can tell he lived a normal stable life before and after the event.

So if he wasn't crazy, and it wasn't true then he made it up, but why would he make up such an outlandish story?

That's the thing however, is it outlandish? What would the customs and practice of an alien species be? Maybe pancakes are their form of communication. Just because it's edible to us doesn't mean it's edible to them. Maybe Joe Simonton inadvertently ate the instructions to interstellar travel. Or maybe this is what aliens are always coming here for.

It's the only place in the cosmos that makes pancakes.

This is the one Alien encounter I truly believe in, simply because the universe is no fun if it's just made up.
Message: Posted by: Jon_Thompson (Jul 17, 2013 05:07AM)
The problem with all this nonsense is physics.
Message: Posted by: seneca77 (Jul 17, 2013 08:12AM)
Heard this on NPR this morning:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/07/17/202684064/in-oregon-the-gmo-wheat-mystery-deepens

Genetically modified wheat appeared in a farmer's field in Oregon. How it got there is a mystery.

Well, it's no mystery to me. Obviously, without a doubt, 4-fingered aliens planted it. There can be no other explanation.

And, by the way, don't even try to put forward other, supposedly "rational" solutions to the mystery. Anyone who does is too dogmatically closed-minded to see the truth of alien farmers. Don't believe in alien farmers? Well, where do you think crop circles come from?

Hope I haven't tipped the hand of our agrarian alien overlords. Those anal probes are not pleasant.

- Bob
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 17, 2013 09:03AM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-17 00:22, WitchesHat wrote:
The one thing I know about at least one kind of extraterrestrial life form, they love to make pancakes.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/CaseSubarticle.asp?ID=969

What I love about this story is that the guy wasn't proven to be crazy, and as far as I can tell he lived a normal stable life before and after the event.

So if he wasn't crazy, and it wasn't true then he made it up, but why would he make up such an outlandish story?

That's the thing however, is it outlandish? What would the customs and practice of an alien species be? Maybe pancakes are their form of communication. Just because it's edible to us doesn't mean it's edible to them. Maybe Joe Simonton inadvertently ate the instructions to interstellar travel. Or maybe this is what aliens are always coming here for.

It's the only place in the cosmos that makes pancakes.

This is the one Alien encounter I truly believe in, simply because the universe is no fun if it's just made up.
[/quote]Really cool story .. perhaps a routine like this at the end of a meal ..serve some cookies!!!!
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 17, 2013 09:15AM)
Here's a scary story that may relate.

When Captain Cook was traveling around the seven seas he would drop off three pairs of pigs on non-populated Islands knowing that in three years he'd have a huge meat supply when he returned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk01eeKMD_I
Message: Posted by: Decomposed (Jul 19, 2013 10:32PM)
Definitely something going on up there. I have seen the unexplained (UFOs) three times in my life. No close encounters though......yet.

Thanks for posting Slim. There was a documentary on MeTV today about the 2 UFO vs only 1 at Roswell.

Decomposing Roswell.....errr, correction Corona, N.M. crash


AREA 51 and Coast to Coast AM Supporter
Message: Posted by: GDGrey (Jul 19, 2013 11:32PM)
The truth is out there:
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/20/Space_raiders_snack.jpg/220px-Space_raiders_snack.jpg[/img]

Well, they used to be 10p when I were a lad - more like 20p now...
Message: Posted by: Slim King (Jul 20, 2013 07:39AM)
Yes .. I did hear about the second crash years ago. Amazing story and now confirmed.
Message: Posted by: Dougini (Jul 21, 2013 02:51PM)
While everyone is talking about Roswell, and things flying through our skies...NO ONE is talking about what NASA found on the Moon! My interest in this started when I read a classified document back in 1974/75. I thought, "Wow! I can't wait to see this on the news!" I am still waiting.

I saw two photos. I was floored! I'll never forget them. There is a .DAMN good reason we have not been back. Disclosure may not be a good idea. Right now, anyway. Best to on with our little lives and forget this nonsense. It's just better this way...believe me.

Doug
Message: Posted by: PhilDean (Jul 21, 2013 10:27PM)
Ok I'll bite. What did NASA find on the moon?
Message: Posted by: Dougini (Jul 22, 2013 09:47AM)
Things you would NOT believe. I am in touch with two Air Force officers (one is retired) that have confirmed some of what I have mentioned. This is good for a start:

Wrecked, fossilized spacecraft. One of which is larger than the island of Manhattan.
Towers more than a mile tall.
Ruins of structures that appear to be cities...
Mining equipment (not ours).
Dome-shaped, and mushroom-shaped structures.

NASA will neither confirm or deny all this. The person I talked to referred me to someone impossible to contact. The moon is hollow. How do we know this? Well, it's one of the reasons we are forbidden to go back. We did some serious damage. We sent the lunar landers crashing back to the surface, and actually recorded the result. The moon rang like a bell for over an hour!

I can't prove any of it. So, I may as well put on a foil hat...

Doug
Message: Posted by: Joe Roberts (Jul 22, 2013 09:57AM)
What are they mining out of a hollow moon?
Message: Posted by: Dougini (Jul 22, 2013 11:36AM)
Not sure. A lot of what I am trying to uncover is classified out the wa-ZOO! The Major told me some stuff is Top Secret at the COSMIC level! I had a security clearance. I never heard of COSMIC. What the hell are they hiding? Who made the machinery? When? HOW? And who is this "They" the officers keep talking about?

I won't even mention Mars...

Doug
Message: Posted by: Joe Roberts (Jul 22, 2013 12:18PM)
Unfortunately we have physics and seismic information to tell us the moon isn't hollow. The "rang like a bell" thing is a simile. It didn't actually ring (there's no sound on the moon), it vibrated. The earth and the sun vibrate too, they're not hollow.

In regards to the cities, giant spaceships, and towers: would there be some reason why we can't see them? Are they invisible cities and towers? I'm not following this.

But I will say these are much more entertaining conspiracy theories than the ones who say we didn't actually go to the moon.
Message: Posted by: Stephon (Jul 22, 2013 12:22PM)
Why are these posts showing up on this page? They have nothing to do with page topic.
Message: Posted by: seneca77 (Jul 22, 2013 01:03PM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-22 12:36, Dougini wrote:
Not sure. A lot of what I am trying to uncover is classified out the wa-ZOO! The Major told me some stuff is Top Secret at the COSMIC level! I had a security clearance. I never heard of COSMIC. What the hell are they hiding? Who made the machinery? When? HOW? And who is this "They" the officers keep talking about?

I won't even mention Mars...

Doug
[/quote]

FWIW, NATO's top security clearance is called "COSMIC".

- Bob
Message: Posted by: seneca77 (Jul 22, 2013 01:05PM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-22 13:22, Stephon wrote:
Why are these posts showing up on this page? They have nothing to do with page topic.
[/quote]

They were moved here (presumably by the moderators) because of Slim King polluting the Penny For Your Thoughts forum. Sorry that he's now polluting your forum as well.

- Bob
Message: Posted by: Randwill (Jul 22, 2013 02:59PM)
There is a forum called, "Not very magical, still..." for things like this. For some reason the moderators won't move this off-topic stuff there.
Message: Posted by: mastermindreader (Jul 22, 2013 03:27PM)
Yes. As I noted in the other thread that got moved here, I thought that this forum was dedicated to side shows. Then I realized that a moderator showed a good sense of humor by moving these threads here.

But they really belong in Not Very Magical Still.
Message: Posted by: Dougini (Jul 22, 2013 05:53PM)
Agreed. Sorry to further this. Sounds ridiculous. Best to ignore. (Tacky announcer voice) "And now...back to our program..."
Message: Posted by: Ben Harris (Jul 23, 2013 04:44PM)
There were a whole lot of books published in the 1970s with dozens of photos re these objects on the moon. These photos supposedly showed huge spiral structures, cities, machinery tracks, and so on. They turned out to be shadows, wishful thinking, and deliberate attempts to make money from a gullible public who will believe any nonsense.* Modern day mapping shows NONE of these structures. Same with the face on mars. Modern day mapping has shown it was a trick of the light and nothing more. (Humans have a genetic pre-disposition to "see" faces in the noise -- it's a survival strategy). Of course, the conspiracy theorists will claim that NASA went in and obliterated it all.

HOWEVER, the real world awaits confirmable evidence that we are not alone. The search goes on. This is one of humanity's BIGGEST questions and it's unlikely that it will be answered with references to the UFO pulp-culture on the internet or the dumbed-down mass media.

"A monkey in silk is a monkey no less..."**



Ben Harris

*Nothing much has changed with, for example, the hollow-brains claiming that dew spots on Google Earth photos are UFOS, or that flakes of dust and debris in NASA footage are alien space craft!

**(Jesus Rodriguez)
Message: Posted by: Kondini (Jul 24, 2013 02:20AM)
As one of the original members of the CC Club which was started back in 1966 I must put the record straight. We used to meet at the Wagon & Horses in Beckhampton once a month and planned what design where and when we would hit the straw. Most would be within walking distance of Avebury Stones or Silbury Hill due to parking problems. Several of my designs have been published in the Crop Circle books which are still on sale now in Avebury.

We no longer meet,but many new Circlers have started up in our wake.

So yes, Crop Circles are from the UFO sector,,,,nobody knows how, who or where they come from. NaNoo NaNoo.
Going to start up a Fan page on Facebook for the Circlers !!!!!

Ken.
Message: Posted by: Ben Harris (Jul 24, 2013 03:19AM)
Uh, ha.



http://www.google.com.au/search?q=crop+circle+advertising&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=VI3vUf3WEYvdkgXexYCwCQ&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=1102

Ben Harris
Message: Posted by: Dougini (Jul 24, 2013 06:48AM)
Wow!

That is some of the most beautiful artwork! I [i]love[/i] crop circles! I don't care HOW they are made...:)

Doug
Message: Posted by: Ben Harris (Jul 24, 2013 07:07AM)
They are great fun to make, Doug. Even the most complex can be executed in about 6 hours with careful planning and a skilled set of crop engineers with the right tools. Completed in one evening, without leaving any tracks in or or out and with some freaky treatments to the bent stems to further baffle and confuse.

Ben Harris
Message: Posted by: Dougini (Jul 24, 2013 11:34AM)
Haa hahaha! ROFLMAO! I love it! Baffle and confuse 'em! That's what I always say! :)
Message: Posted by: ringmaster (Sep 3, 2013 04:11PM)
[quote]
On 2013-07-24 03:20, Kondini wrote:
As one of the original members of the CC Club which was started back in 1966 I must put the record straight. We used to meet at the Wagon & Horses in Beckhampton once a month and planned what design where and when we would hit the straw. Most would be within walking distance of Avebury Stones or Silbury Hill due to parking problems. Several of my designs have been published in the Crop Circle books which are still on sale now in Avebury.

We no longer meet,but many new Circlers have started up in our wake.

So yes, Crop Circles are from the UFO sector,,,,nobody knows how, who or where they come from. NaNoo NaNoo.
Going to start up a Fan page on Facebook for the Circlers !!!!!

Ken.
[/quote]That wasn't nice.
Still, the microwave thing was a nice touch.