(Close Window)
Topic: Dynamo Magician Impossible Series 3 - know the tricks used?
Do any of you magicians know the tricks used in the latest Dynamo series? I'm hoping theres a few that I can buy and perform.

Let me know!
From the top of my head I think Dynamo has used Paul Harris Slide and Blake Vogt's Ringer 2.0 and if I'm not mistaken there was also use of Matt Mello's Wings
Dynamo doesn't uses any trick!
He's a magician.
[quote]
On 2013-07-27 04:25, magicphill wrote:
From the top of my head I think Dynamo has used Paul Harris Slide and Blake Vogt's Ringer 2.0 and if I'm not mistaken there was also use of Matt Mello's Wings
[/quote]

Thanks, will look into it!
[quote]
On 2013-07-27 07:02, parmenion wrote:
Dynamo doesn't uses any trick!
He's a magician.
[/quote]

Of course, hah!
Trick camera effect's as well.
Lots of good editing tricks usualy.
Yep more edits that David Blaine.
I'm not a dynamo fan and yes I do get sick of people asking me can I so the trick that he did on some show, but at least it keeps magic fresh in the publics mind which is no bad thing for anyone working.
[quote]
On 2013-07-28 05:24, rowland wrote:
I'm not a dynamo fan and yes I do get sick of people asking me can I so the trick that he did on some show, but at least it keeps magic fresh in the publics mind which is no bad thing for anyone working.
[/quote]

least it keeps magic fresh in the publics mind which is no bad thing for anyone working.

Bang on the money there,for sure
[quote]
[/quote]

I don't think we should reveal the names of tricks seen on TV to non-magicians. The fact that someone doesn't know the names of widely marketed effects makes me question their interest in magic. I see people putting asterisks in thumb *** on these boards, then people give the names of tricks indiscriminately? To me that is exposure. Not knowing the names of effects protects the secret from non-magicians. Otherwise they can just type most things into YouTube and find out almost anything. Just my opinion. I don't think yahoos should be doing the tricks Dynamo, and others do on TV, not that they could. What I would be curious to know though is which contributors created which non-released effects on shows such as Magician Impossible. Most of the time I can tell who created certain effects just by the style of the effect, but it would be cool to have that information.
[quote]
On 2013-08-02 23:01, Jonathan Fetzer wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

I don't think we should reveal the names of tricks seen on TV to non-magicians. The fact that someone doesn't know the names of widely marketed effects makes me question their interest in magic. I see people putting asterisks in thumb *** on these boards, then people give the names of tricks indiscriminately? To me that is exposure. Not knowing the names of effects protects the secret from non-magicians. Otherwise they can just type most things into YouTube and find out almost anything. Just my opinion. I don't think yahoos should be doing the tricks Dynamo, and others do on TV, not that they could. What I would be curious to know though is which contributors created which non-released effects on shows such as Magician Impossible. Most of the time I can tell who created certain effects just by the style of the effect, but it would be cool to have that information.
[/quote]

Hi,

On the one hand I think you're correct with this post but on the other hand I think we shouldn't be too
"paranoid": why should a non-magician visite the magic café?

If you want to play it safe: just put the thread into the secret session :)

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Cheers
Nikki
[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with you!

If you have a closer look at the contributions of our interrogator, you might consider not to give away names that easily.
@Nikki, please keep in mind that you do not need to be part of the forum to gain access to information. Google
But if you see a trick on dynamo or similar programmes would you perform them as people may say "oh I've seen this one" and its once a trick twice a lesson
[quote]
[/quote]

Hey Phil,

Was Wings in episode one of season 3? About where in the episode was it? I had no clue Dynamo was going to use my effect, but would love to see how it came out!

Matt
[quote]
On 2013-08-03 05:29, ArtIn wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with you!

If you have a closer look at the contributions of our interrogator, you might consider not to give away names that easily.
@Nikki, please keep in mind that you do not need to be part of the forum to gain access to information. Google
[/quote]

Open your eyes wider if you think I have made no contributions.
Many online magic sites now have a Dynamo magic section believe it or not.
[quote]
On 2013-07-27 13:14, george1953 wrote:
[/quote]

Haha, too true. He did a live appearance in Sydney recently and I know the crowd where underwhelmed. Most of the people I spoke to were expecting him to walk on Sydney Harbour or up the side of a building etc....instead, he did a card trick LOL.

:)
[quote]
On 2013-08-12 18:03, Zuke wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-07-27 13:14, george1953 wrote:
[/quote]

Haha, too true. He did a live appearance in Sydney recently and I know the crowd where underwhelmed. Most of the people I spoke to were expecting him to walk on Sydney Harbour or up the side of a building etc....instead, he did a card trick LOL.

:)
[/quote]

Well, what do we expect from him, just saying.