(Close Window)
Topic: PETS ET+
I have the ET+ and looking for Phillipes PETS forum, or at minimum just the instructions for the setup. I won't say anymore here, but feel free to PM me. Also, I would like to open up the discussion for anyone that uses the ET to post ideas for presentations they use or have come up with. I hope to hear from the group!
Wow...I would have thought on a Saturday, I would have found someone in the know! :)
I am Philippe. I will email PETS instruction to you.
I like the idea of using the electricity for mind reading effects. However, watching several videos, harnessing the energy through others looks very powerful. Does anyone have any favorite methods used with the ET?
Hi Philippe, I also own an electric touch but don't use it due to the set up. I have heard about your set up and have tried to get in contact with you a num,ber of times with no luck. I would be very interested in using your set up if you would be kind enough to send it to my email: shahinfari119@hotmail.com. Thank you
Philippe, I remember reading years ago your pets set up......... however I cannot remember where I put the relevant information. Im sure that there was a forum but have not been able to find it for a long time. I have the original ET and would like to dust it off and try it with your set-up. If possible and if you have the time would you be kind enough to message me with your instructions for pets.

Regards,

Ian.
And me too :)

Thanks
Have sent P.E.T.S. to the above, I am working on photos.
Hi Philippe

I didn't get your msg on the PETS setup.

Could you please send it. Thank you :D
Hi Philippe, I also did not receive anything.

Ian.
Hi Philippe, I to didn't receive anything.

Kind regards,
Shaza
What is the P.E.T.S Set-Up about? I would be interested as well.
Have sent again to you chaps. If not received
please email me your email address or your home
address and I will snail mail P.E.T.S. to you.
Philippe,

Emailed you tonight. Certainly hope you can send me this information!

I would think Yigal would purchase the rights from you and include it in his instructions.

Thanks in advance.

Andre
P.E.T.S., I have never heard of this, does this have anything to do with Yigal Misaki's E.T. Can anyone give me any info on what this is and if it can be used with electric touch, which is gathering dust in my magic drawer. .

Cheers
Hello
I am also highly interested in the PETS setup. Would you be so kind to send it to me? Either by pm or by email: Chris.d@tenproduction.com
Thank you so much.
I'd like to see the set up. email; jelicocrow@sbcglobal.net
Would anyone owning the pets setup be kind enough to send it to me? That would be very nice as I plan to use it soon. Email address 2 posts above. Thank you!
What is it about?
I received my ET+ today, if anyone can tell me about this PETS setup I would appreciate it.