(Close Window)
Topic: FREE Buster Balloon Video
Buster Balloon has made his "Buster Balloon's Encyclopedia of Balloon Gags, Vol. 1" available FREE until July 31, 2013 at noon, so jump on it quickly.

http://youtu.be/BjwIghBkGgM

This is very gracious of Buster Balloon. Thank you.
Thank you Curtgunz for sharing this and thank you Buster for making this available... FREE
Is it over?
Yup! He only made it available for 48 hours as a free preview and then took it off. It will be available in DVD form at Kidabra 2013 and at his TJam on the Road Tour. Don't know if it will be available beyond that.

I loved it...half of it was stuff I already do or use to do and had forgotten about but the other half was really cool bits and gags to do. Nicely done Buster!
Curious... how did you guys hear about it? Are you on his email blast?
I'm FB friends with him and I "like" his Fan Page. He blasted this out moments after he loaded it up with the private link. Buy the DVD. You'll be glad you did!
It is solid content.

Dan.
***! I loaded it watched half and had to leave. I didn't realize the July 31 cut off date. Arrrggg!
It was filled with funny business from a working pro. Good stuff!
Yeah, it was really good... I plan to incorporate two bits in to a show on Saturday. The Dove bit made me laugh out loud - absolutely fantastic. I assume the fact that it's volume one means there will be a volume two, so I can't wait for that :)
I loved it!!

My wife hated it...She is very hard to please in regards to Magic, balloons, clowning around etc.

It was great though, she was working doing her usual groan and moan every little bit (back turned to me working on her laptop) And my son (almost 7 in first grade) and a friend from class were over playing legos. And as I am watching a few bits she notices the boys are enthralled and she is wowed!! She still does not like the stuff but she sees how it can work.
It is mostly great stuff for a show. There are some 'bits of business' that you could use in line work but most of it was for a show.

Good solid stuff. Very practical and usable.
Will this be on dvd or download only?
I think right now it is download only. I don't know if he plans on a DVD in the future.
Wanted advice, Buster encyclopaedia balloon gags 2
You Can buy and download here http://www.balloon-animals.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=86