(Close Window)
Topic: What is this effect called?
Message: Posted by: Herr Brian Tabor (Jul 30, 2013 09:31PM)

I'd like to find the name of this effect so I can purchase it. Thanks.
Message: Posted by: whiteoakcanyon (Jul 30, 2013 09:44PM)
Extreme Burn 2.0 by Richard Sanders.
Message: Posted by: InstantMagicBen (Aug 4, 2013 09:31AM)
Pretty good trick TBH!