(Close Window)
Topic: Penguin Live Lectures
Given the plethora of Penguin Live Lectures and threads announcing and discussing them, would it be beneficial and feasible to have a section on the Café specifically for this purpose?

Let's face it, they have some outstanding lectures. There are many already and it looks like they'll be continuing. Just seems like it would be handy to have them all in one place and it would be especially helpful when searching for discussion and reviews on specific lectures.

Thanks,
George
Great idea :)

Iain.
I certainly appreciate the suggestion. :)
That would be great..... and better than just having them under "latest and greatest"
Agreed, it would be nice to have a spot dedicated to the Penguin Lectures. Ease of navigation and so forth.

-BOBBY
I'd love to have this too. Has a specific section been created yet?
I also think that is a good idea!

Robert
Agreed
Great idea
+1 for me, I think a section for penguin lectures would be awesome! - Would it be possible to have it so that once you go into that Penguin Lecture section, You see a list of all the lecture'ers- so you can click on their name which takes you into a sub-section to talk specifically about that lecture?

The reason behind that is to eliminate ending up with 500+ threads titles of the same lecturer... But instead. have it sub-forumed to keep everything neat and tidy.
Great idea!

I still have trouble with the search engine on here (it doesn't let me search 'All Forums') so I always check Google and add Magic Café.

Having a seperate category would be good.
I'll keep it in mind gentlemen. :)