(Close Window)
Topic: Cheap Ball & Vase tricks?
I'm in need of a new source for cheap wholesale ball & vase tricks. Bulk packaging is okay, no instructions is fine too. Anyone know of any good sources besides D. Robbins?

Thanks in advance!
Hi Kevin -

Loftus sells really nice ones, in 2 different sizes. I use them in my magic kits.

- Donald
I've seen them sold in lots on Ebay.
Loftus are VERY nice, but if you are looking for "cheap" and "in bulk" then I would use Robbins in New Jersey (as you have mentioned). Kipp Brothers might also be able to help in bulk.

Blair
If you shop on ebay you will pay through the nose.

If you buy from Robbins you will have to buy lots and lots of them to meet their minimum purchase, and if you call Robbins you will be very very sorry. Robbins are easily the rudest people I have ever dealt with.

Loftus has several to choose from. They will not insult you over the phone, and you can buy as many or as few as you wish.

A smart shopper would call Loftus
Loftus is just too expensive for me, their cheapest ball & vase is $.66 plus shipping! I'm looking for something less than half that price.

D. Robbins is about the same. Ebay is way, way too expensive.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Loftus will have a great price if you buy larger quantities. They are the manufacturer of almost all of their magic. You COULD call up and ask about buying them bulk, I know they have that available for some of their items.

I have bought the black ones you can find in bulk on ebay. RUN! The mold lines are HORRIBLE and the tricks don't work.
I buy them from Loftus by the case (which is $5.40 per dozen0. Best value for a quality piece.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I was looking to get around $.20 each or so. $5.40/dozen plus shipping is way more than I'm paying now, and I'm already paying too much! I was just hoping someone might have a good source for bulk purchasing with great discounts.

Thanks,
Kevin
Fun Inc. also wholesales and supplies pitch materials.
Kevin
Who have you decided to buy from?
Al,
Good question, I still haven't found them as cheap as I wanted! The only place I haven't checked is FUN Inc., I'll check there today.

Thanks,
Kevin
Kevin
You know that we are both on the same page here.
Have you looked at Alibabba.com?

They are a Chinese export company but the only challenge are the order minimums.
I don't know if you want 3000 ball and vases filling your garage...

Andy