(Close Window)
Topic: Invisible Travel
This is my take on "John Kennedy's Visible Coins to Glass"
Hope you like it!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iikQb1Uht0[/url]
Very nice Mr. Kiritanl.

Nice and slow. Coins across and similar effects are ruined with fast jerky movements in my opinion. I thought the video was out of focus at first, but it was your shirt.

If you enjoyed that you should check out the July 2013 issue of Genii magazine (the one with Imam on the cover). There is an effect by Damian Jennings called "Three, the Magic Number "(written up by Ian Kendall) that you would love. The Glass is wonderful (I have a Collector's Workshop one very similar) but this other one is impromptu and you don't need the glass. I think you would really enjoy it.

Keep up the good work.

Respectfully,

Phil

P.S. Imam was great!
Very nice Mr. Kiritanl.

Nice and slow. Coins across and similar effects are ruined with fast jerky movements in my opinion. I thought the video was out of focus at first, but it was your shirt.

If you enjoyed that you should check out the July 2013 issue of Genii magazine (the one with Imam on the cover). There is an effect by Damian Jennings called "Three, the Magic Number "(written up by Ian Kendall) that you would love. The Glass is wonderful (I have a Collector's Workshop one very similar) but this other one is impromptu and you don't need the glass. I think you would really enjoy it.

Keep up the good work.

Respectfully,

Phil

P.S. Imam was great!
Well done, looks good...how have the reactions been so far?