(Close Window)
Topic: Updates for iOS 7
Message: Posted by: Josh Clarke (Sep 11, 2013 11:07AM)
This is mostly directed to Greg Rostami as he is arguably the most well known magic app designer, but I would like input from any and all magic app designers.

Will we see iOS 7 updates? If so, when? Many magic apps will need updates to keep "working". In particular Magic SMS and iPredict will no longer "function" properly.
Message: Posted by: FredNarlo (Sep 11, 2013 01:30PM)
I'd be willing to bet Rostami Magic has been preparing for this for a while and maybe even working on it at this very moment.
Message: Posted by: TheAmazingSteveo (Sep 11, 2013 02:28PM)
Both rvPhotoCube and AudioStackedDeck work great with IOS 7 ... I have both running on mini-ipad, ipod, and iphone 5 under IOS 7.0.

- Steve
Message: Posted by: Josh Clarke (Sep 11, 2013 04:04PM)
I guess I should be more clear. All of these magic apps will undoubtedly run on iOS 7, but some of them require a certain "look" and they won't fit in if they don't update their look to match iOS 7.
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Sep 11, 2013 11:33PM)
Magic sms has been out of date for a while now. I wouldn't wait on that one. Nor mindreader (Andy nyman) etc - basically apps that chose not to update even for the iPhone 5 screen.

Conversely, I'm willing to bet we will see an iOS update for everything Rostami Magic. Greg is the man!
Message: Posted by: Sean Giles (Sep 12, 2013 02:11AM)
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm running ios7 beta and have no problem running the apps, they just don't look quite right anymore. Any info on expected updates from Greg, Mike and Max would be much appreciated.

thanks
Sean
Message: Posted by: Myke Phillips (Sep 12, 2013 09:17AM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-12 03:11, Sean Giles wrote:
I've been wondering the same thing. I'm running ios7 beta and have no problem running the apps, they just don't look quite right anymore. Any info on expected updates from Greg, Mike and Max would be much appreciated.

thanks
Sean
[/quote]

Just a quick note, I am not the actual Developer of iUnlockYourMind or Handzoff. The genius that created and developed these apps is Salah Aazedine.
Message: Posted by: spetz (Sep 15, 2013 03:45PM)
Hi Myke, do you know if iUnlock... Will work on IOS 7 as it is now?
Message: Posted by: Gui Del Frate (Sep 16, 2013 01:01AM)
Hi everyone!

I'm working on an update for [url=https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photoprediction-predict-future/id582167573?mt=8]PhotoPrediction[/url], to keep it working well on iOS 7. It will be sent this week, and will be available as soon as Apple approves.

Some changes requested by you are also included! Stay tuned!

My best,

Gui.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Sep 16, 2013 09:50AM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-15 16:45, spetz wrote:
Hi Myke, do you know if iUnlock... Will work on IOS 7 as it is now?
[/quote]
It will require an update because the IOS 7 lockscreen is different and, more worryingly is being replaced by a fingerprint scanner in the iPhone 5s. As I am getting a 5s fairly soon I suspect this app will either need me to carry a second iPhone or I might have to retire it.

Mark
Message: Posted by: Salah AAZEDINE (Sep 16, 2013 10:48AM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-16 10:50, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-09-15 16:45, spetz wrote:
Hi Myke, do you know if iUnlock... Will work on IOS 7 as it is now?
[/quote]
It will require an update because the IOS 7 lockscreen is different and, more worryingly is being replaced by a fingerprint scanner in the iPhone 5s. As I am getting a 5s fairly soon I suspect this app will either need me to carry a second iPhone or I might have to retire it.

Mark
[/quote]

Hi guys, We are working on the iOS 7 update, as you may already know the iOS 7 lock screen is very different thn the previous version but Myke is using the app on iOS 7 without any problem the only thing is that you can not perform the iForgot effect since the spectator will have to see the real lock screen.
The finger print ID is complementing the passcode, which mean that you have to set up a passcode in order to use the finger print id feature, the user can either unlock the phone using his finger print or the passcode. Here is what apple said about that :

"Apple customers who wish the use Touch ID also have to create a passcode as a backup. Only that passcode (not a finger) can unlock the phone if the phone is rebooted or hasnít been unlocked for 48 hours. This feature is meant to block hackers from stalling for time as they try to find a way to circumvent the fingerprint scanner."

This mean that you can still perform the effect, get their passcode and unlock THEIR phone using the classic passcode screen.
Message: Posted by: saysold1 (Sep 19, 2013 10:48AM)
MK is not working at all after iOS7- sent a text to Max hoping to hear something.
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Sep 19, 2013 11:12AM)
I'm purposely not updating my phone for the basic reason outlined above. I still have a 4. lol.

I've gotten so used to using the smaller screen apps I think I've come up with a workaround. I'm just not ready to give up Magic SMS and Andy Nyman's mindreader yet.

Basically, Sprint is in a distant 3rd place right now and they are being really aggressive to court subscribers. If I switch from At&t, they will knock off $100 on the new iphone 5s. For that kind of deal I feel like I should keep my current iPhone 4 and turn it into essentially and iPod touch (disable cellular).

Sprint also has a $90 plan that would match my current 85$ plan with At&t. The $90 plan with sprint however includes 1 GB of hotspot data.

In theory, if I feel like it, I could take 2 phones out with me. Turn on the wifi on the iphone 4 and use the hotspot data from the iPHone 5. Minimizes cost and gives me versatility based on what app I wanna use.

I know it may be a pain to carry 2 phones, but I just LOVE some of these apps that WE ALL KNOW are not gonna be updated. I may even buy a 4s from a friend, and sell my 4 to at least get some sort of processing power upgrade on the new "iPod touch."

We'll see how this works.
Message: Posted by: Carl Andrews (Sep 20, 2013 01:18AM)
Mental Killer works fine for me on iOS 7, no problems.
Message: Posted by: saysold1 (Sep 20, 2013 03:56PM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-20 02:18, Carl Andrews wrote:
Mental Killer works fine for me on iOS 7, no problems.
[/quote]

Yup - my mistake having not used it for a few months. Works fine EXCEPT the phone keyboard now looks odd and needs a teeny update :)
Message: Posted by: Magic Patrick (Sep 30, 2013 07:09PM)
Just bought Magic SMS and it does not work I am a little disapointed that they will take money and not update this. What a waste of time and money. I think that the developer should refund my money if they are not going to update it.

Patrick
Message: Posted by: BrainMagos (Oct 10, 2013 07:16PM)
This is disappointing from Angelo Carbone... Please email him and found out Patrick
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Oct 11, 2013 05:23AM)
Unfortunately magicsms has been somewhat obsolete since iOS 5 so I don't see it getting updated for iOS 7
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Oct 11, 2013 09:37AM)
I killed AGAIN with Magic SMS last night. It's just become my go to effect for so long now, I just LOVE that we input the info right in front of them, in the flow of the reveal. Can't give it up just yet!
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Oct 11, 2013 06:55PM)
It's ok if you do in for someone that does not own an iPhone but on ios6 many iPhone users had never even seen iOS 4 and so it stood out like a sore thumb. On iOS 7 it stands out even further as not only is the notification alien to the average iPhone user but the lock screen is all wrong. You could get away with the lock screen by saying you haven't updated but the average iPhone user can spot the wrong SMS notification a mile off because people text a lot here.

Mark
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Oct 15, 2013 11:15AM)
Trust me they do also, and I'm frequently performing for younger people who are very tech savvy.

I don't say its the iPhone app, I just say its a What's App type application. which lots of people use, in fact, tech savvy people tend to use alternate texting programs because they are free, and cross platform. I've never been caught, EVER, doing this to anyone, any age, iphone or not.

You just have to be confidant, and knowledgable about tech yourself. It's not about the program, its about the reveal. I obtain the thought of card via center tear. I ask for the color aloud as a ruse to help them "visualize" the drawing. If they pick pink for example, I say imagine a pink frame, with your card in the center, blah blah.

Trust me on this, I'm sure I text more than anyone on here. Never been caught.
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Oct 15, 2013 11:15AM)
Remember, I'm still on an iPhone 4. So everything appears right, size wise.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Oct 15, 2013 01:37PM)
You say you've never been caught but I saw this performed a few months ago at a club I was at. The group I was with was very polite and acted very impressed but the minute he walked away one of the group asked me what app he used. I pleaded ignorance and said "what makes you think he was using an app" to which another member of the group said "the iPhone doesn't display texts like that on the iPhone they look like this, he then texted another member of the group who pulled out his phone showing the IOS6 text notification.

So that magician probably still thinks he hadn't been caught but every single person in a group of 6 people had clocked it as an app and as whatsapp and all other messenger apps use the standard notifications the whatsapp explanation will not fly to most iPhone users even though they may well be too polite to call you out for using an app. Fortunately the other effects the guy did were pretty strong and well performed. Unfortunately he finished with magicsms and not a single member of the group were fooled.

Mark
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Oct 15, 2013 02:48PM)
I honestly don't know what to tell you! The reactions I get aren't "polite" they're like doing any other routine where they are dumbfounded, curse, etc.

Let's assume what you said is true - even if they think its an app, how would you know their card? How would the card appear in the message? When you say not a single member of the group was fooled, that means what? They understood how the information was obtained, AND how it got into the message? They understand their favorite color is coded to a number? That the value and suit are?

I find that very hard to believe. I am quite honestly, very self critical, and I can spot a mile away when I haven't totally fooled someone. Especially with mentalism-themed material, which can be easier (sometimes) for people to work out if executed poorly. I do this all the time, and as I mentioned prior, I like it MORE than other apps (which are far more advanced) BECAUSE the critical moment (typing in your passcode) happens in front of them, with no heat whatsoever. Honestly I see jaws drop every time I do this routine. Not much more I can say...
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Oct 15, 2013 07:39PM)
I can't say if they knew how he coded the number, although as to how he knew the card that was a no brainer, he asked one guy to name a card and another to name a colour, nothing fancy. I can say that they simply discounted it as an app and were not impressed. It's an app was enough for them. Unfortunately when spectators pick up even a part of the method they don't tend to worry about the bits they didn't get. The discussion then moved on to how he moved the apple logo on my friends phone. That one did fool them and I'm glad I don't do magic anymore because I wouldn't be able to do ilogo for that group as I won't disrespect another performer by repeating an effect someone saw him do.

This particular guy was a young amateur performing casually in one of my regular venues, I was on a night out and he gave me an excuse to not have to perform lol. I of course, acted like a layman that evening but I quietly introduced myself to him later in the evening, gave him some attaboys and a few tips and taught him a better handling for one of the effects he performed.

For me I can reveal their card and favourite colour in countless ways including PW and with an index. I'd rather use psypher, some double s***k t**e and a p****t i***x to show that their thought of card is the only card missing from a deck that has been in full view all the time. And then retrieve their card from an envelope that is their favourite colour that is in the zippered compartment of my wallet. That's a hell of a lot harder to spot than the wrong text notification.

For that matter I have too many other strong effects to risk using something that an observant iPhone user can spot as an app instantly. It's a shame as I loved that app, but I got more than my money's worth out of it before it became outdated.

Mark
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Oct 17, 2013 10:11AM)
Ahhhhhhh...that makes total sense. If I performed it that way of course they'd think it was an app. That's like peeking a billet and saying "you wrote down x".

When I do this, its a 3-4 minute routine based on visualization. The phone is in play for *maybe* 30 seconds MAX. They just aren't thinking about the phone until the revelation.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Oct 17, 2013 12:50PM)
Unfortunately it wasn't the performance that led them to believe it was an app it was the fact that it did not match the iPhone OS and to use a direct quote it "stood out like a sore thumb". The danger with iPhone magic is that people are already predisposed to suspect the technology so it has to be hidden pretty well. Something like handzoff's social network prediction or telefoto are perfect as your phone doesn't even come into play. iunlockyourmind really depends on the presentation but the app is well hidden provided you haven't upgraded to ios7. Personally I do a few phases with iunlock including performing the same effect with a combination padlock which leads them further away from the technology. Only drawback with iunlock is I have had people so shocked when the phone unlocks that they drop the phone.

Mark
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Oct 17, 2013 01:53PM)
I hear what you're saying, I'm glad that hasn't been my experience. Layering multiple methods together and the ample time misdirection along with my scripting about using "one of those what's app type of texting programs" has always led to very strong reactions for me. To each their own I suppose.

The main problem I have had with iUnlock is multiple people shoving their phones in my face and saying "unlock mine!"...lol...
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Oct 17, 2013 02:42PM)
Do what I do with iunlock if I'm in a club, shoulder surf as many numbers as you can and write them on a business card, ie blonde - blue dress 4433. Brown hair red skirt 6655. Then have that palmed in the hand you hold the phone with so you can peek it when you perform iunlock, I've unlocked 5 phones in one hit before. Wherever possible I try and unlock a phone from someone who didn't unlock my phone. Women are dead easy because they are constantly on their phones on facebook etc. Also note if they don't have a code, revealing that also plays strong.

Not as easy but you can also draw some people's gesture on android on your card, which is handy as I've noticed women seem to be moving to the Galaxy. Until recently the iPhone 4 and 5 was the most common phone I saw women using with the blackberry being second most popular but I'm seeing more Galaxy's lately.

A tip with android, if you aren't sure of the gesture because they were pretty fast, don't try to unlock the phone, instead hold their wrist and get them to imagine unlocking their phone and then draw the gesture in the air with your finger, chances are you will be close enough for them to consider it a hit even if you aren't close enough to unlock the phone.

Mark
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Oct 17, 2013 03:30PM)
Wow that is some really awesome thinking. *** you are like an assassin when you walk into the room, studying everyone. Pretty sick!
Message: Posted by: Damian Surr (Oct 20, 2013 05:07PM)
Just seen this thread and wanted to reassure anyone interested that "Card Now" works great on iOS7.

Jakob had been working on it for a while before iOS7 and the update was processed just a couple of days after is got released.

Damian
Message: Posted by: magicmind (Oct 31, 2013 10:14AM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-30 20:09, Magic Patrick wrote:
Just bought Magic SMS and it does not work I am a little disapointed that they will take money and not update this. What a waste of time and money. I think that the developer should refund my money if they are not going to update it.

Patrick
[/quote]

Magicsms@live.com
Message: Posted by: magicmind (Oct 31, 2013 10:21AM)
I will admit, I have done this recently for non-iphone users. They do not know what version of phone I have, nor iOs running. I would buy it again if it matched my iOs7. I do not expect a full facelift for this app for free. I have gotten my monies worth ;)
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Oct 31, 2013 07:27PM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-30 20:09, Magic Patrick wrote:
Just bought Magic SMS and it does not work I am a little disapointed that they will take money and not update this. What a waste of time and money. I think that the developer should refund my money if they are not going to update it.

Patrick
[/quote]

Hello Am sorry you have purchased this and then found out it is not compatible with iOS7. It clearly states in the advertising that it is not compatible before you bought it so I have not been deceitful. However I am sure if you contact Apple they will refund you.

Angelo
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Oct 31, 2013 07:41PM)
Ok here is where I stand with iOS7 and Magic SMS. Apple did a huge overhaul to the graphical UI of iOS as you know. This means that my app and many others would need to be designed from scratch. The thing is my developer wants to charge a lot of money to do so. The alternative is to buy the source code from him and get someone else to update it maybe for less.

This would mean I would be unable to offer the update for free and would have to charge again for the iOS7 version in order to recoup the costs. If I initially charged say £40 or so for the app then maybe I would have done the update for free. However since it was sold for under £2 I feel owners would have got more than their monies worth over the years. I mean a sandwich costs more and only gives you five minutes of satisfaction :)

So, I need to do some serious thinking. I love my app. It's my baby and I have had great reactions and feedback from layman and magicians.

Fingers crossed.

Angelo.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Nov 1, 2013 01:33AM)
Personally I'd happily pay again for an ios7 version of magicsms. I had more than my money's worth out of the original so having to pay again wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Mark
Message: Posted by: Rudy Sanchez (Nov 1, 2013 06:34AM)
[quote]
On 2013-11-01 02:33, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
Personally I'd happily pay again for an ios7 version of magicsms. I had more than my money's worth out of the original so having to pay again wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Mark

[/quote]

Add me to the "happily pay again for an ios7 version of magicsms"!
Message: Posted by: rasp (Nov 1, 2013 10:39AM)
Have had this app since it first came out. I would NOT pay again for an updated version.

I would purchase instead 'HandzOff'!!! You never have to handle your phone and there are several ways of revealing the outcome. Also incorporates the use of the built in maps so that you can predict a destination at the same time.

The clincher also for me is that you will be dealing with a guy "Salah Aaz' who puts his customer service way up and beyond that of most of the other developers.
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Nov 1, 2013 02:18PM)
I'd DEFINITELY pay premium for magic SMS ios7.

Do it Angelo!!!
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Nov 1, 2013 03:09PM)
[quote]
On 2013-11-01 11:39, rasp wrote:
Have had this app since it first came out. I would NOT pay again for an updated version.

I would purchase instead 'HandzOff'!!! You never have to handle your phone and there are several ways of revealing the outcome. Also incorporates the use of the built in maps so that you can predict a destination at the same time.

The clincher also for me is that you will be dealing with a guy "Salah Aaz' who puts his customer service way up and beyond that of most of the other developers.
[/quote]

I hope you are not implying I don't put customers first purely because I would need to charge again for the new version ;-)
Message: Posted by: rasp (Nov 1, 2013 04:17PM)
Im saying that there are developers out there that go the extra mile, and want their app to be the best. Nothing more, nothing less.
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Nov 1, 2013 05:35PM)
I think every developer want their app to be the best. No?
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Nov 1, 2013 05:45PM)
Handzoff retails for £13.99. That is quite expensive and if Magic SMS retailed for £13.99, I also would offer the update for free. However Magic SMS sells for under £2 (and at some times under a £1). Therefore the amount of money I need to spend to update it (over £1k) means I cannot afford to offer the update for free. Sorry but that is the way it is. I cant explain any more than that.
Message: Posted by: rasp (Nov 1, 2013 08:33PM)
Did you have the idea for magicsms and then pay a developer? If so then I can understand your predicament. Handzoff was created by the developers themselves....... however you have to appreciate that it still costs them, as they have to turn other work away while producing an update. Even at the price you quoted Salah is making a loss.
Iam not suggesting anything negative about your customer care........... only that there are developers out there that deserve their apps being promoted whenever possible.

For me personally I have the utmost respect for Salah and also his partner Myke Phillips (iunlockyourmind and instinct).
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Nov 1, 2013 09:26PM)
Yes I am not a developer. If I was, I would update the app myself at no charge to others. However I have to pay someone else to do it, if I decide to proceed. That's the difference between Salah (whom I have met) and me and why he can update at no charge whereas I cannot.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Nov 1, 2013 10:14PM)
I have handzoff and it's a great app but it's comparing apples to oranges, they are different effects. The way I see it is I paid pennies for magic sms and it did exactly what it said on the tin for a very long time. I can't think of many effects you could buy for 2 quid that will last a lifetime. I pay more for refills for many lesser effects.

Now I can't really judge Angelo's customer service because I never needed it, the app did what it was supposed to do without hassle. I did ask Angelo around iOS 6 if there would be an update and I got a swift and detailed response explaining his dilemma. Incidentally I stopped using handzoff after the last update because it stopped working properly and I received no real support and so I never got it working again. I might give it another try now I've upgraded to the 5s.

As far as customer service is concerned the gold standard is Greg Rostami, I would not hesitate to buy an app of Greg's if it is in my price range because I know he will go far further than the extra mile, and then he will go a little bit further still..

Mark
Message: Posted by: saysold1 (Nov 2, 2013 09:31AM)
Yes but not only are Greg's apps superb - he also had the forsight to charge way more than a typical magic app.

The exception being Doodle of course...but I heard Greg sold a heck of a lot of Doodle downloads.

By the way, the look and feel of the new Apple iOS7 sucks big time and was a major step backwards.
Message: Posted by: rasp (Nov 2, 2013 10:42AM)
Whats wrong with the look and feel?............ I have had no issues with it.
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Nov 2, 2013 11:20AM)
IOS7 just seems garish, child like, mix of styles and fonts which are not consistent throughout the UI. The previous version just looked better. JMHO.
Message: Posted by: rasp (Nov 2, 2013 01:43PM)
Just have to disagree on that one.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Nov 2, 2013 03:29PM)
I have to agree IOS 7 is a step backwards and many things that were intuitive and easy to find are now hidden away and need to be hunted for. The biggest disappointment is that cover flow is gone. My favourite effect with a borrowed iPhone used and relied on cover flow.

Mark
Message: Posted by: jlibby (Nov 2, 2013 06:51PM)
[quote]
On 2013-11-02 12:20, Angelo Carbone wrote:
IOS7 just seems garish, child like, mix of styles and fonts which are not consistent throughout the UI. The previous version just looked better. JMHO.
[/quote]

Boy, is that true. Apple screwed up big time!

Joe Libby
San Antonio, TX
Message: Posted by: saysold1 (Nov 3, 2013 12:59AM)
I agree 100% with Angelo.

The new kiddie colors, the new simplified look - feel - all the cool graphic elements removed.

Most people I know seem to feel it was a step back. The phone now feels more like an Android phone.

Apple removed a big helping of the magic that made the iPhone something special visually and in terms of ease of use.
Message: Posted by: Mark_Chandaue (Nov 3, 2013 06:02AM)
The big problem is that in trying to copy android apple have removed many of the things that set the iPhone apart from android and made it less intuitive in the process.

Mark
Message: Posted by: DynaMix (Nov 3, 2013 08:09AM)
Excellent points all around. Can't agree with Mark more, there are just so many LESS effects I can do now. The cover flow based one is my fav too!

I don't mind the new os just didn't realize exactly how much we'd lose as magicians!

Rasp, I totally hear you but I think your opinion is a tad inflexible - we should be encouraging developers even if we think they "screwed up" simply because getting these updates makes magic better on the whole IMO. Id kill to have magic SMS on my phone. It must be quite a tough spot to be in when developing such a new market, I feel for these guys.
Message: Posted by: Gaz Lawrence (Nov 4, 2013 11:27AM)
It's funny how most of us looked at I o 7 and didn't like it but still ended up downloading it ! It's like we don't want to miss out on anything :) Shame you can't revert back to I o 6 or can you ? Mental killer worked great on that :(
Message: Posted by: JackMagic (Dec 4, 2013 05:47PM)
[quote]
On 2013-09-20 16:56, saysold1 wrote:
[quote]
On 2013-09-20 02:18, Carl Andrews wrote:
Mental Killer works fine for me on iOS 7, no problems.
[/quote]

Yup - my mistake having not used it for a few months. Works fine EXCEPT the phone keyboard now looks odd and needs a teeny update :)





[/quote]

I Agree MK does not look correct at all !

I hope Max is going to update this soon !!
Message: Posted by: Angelo Carbone (Apr 8, 2014 10:49AM)
Good news is that the iOS7 version of Magic SMS has been uploaded to iTunes and awaiting approval. Fingers crossed.
Message: Posted by: Max Krause (Jul 30, 2015 07:43PM)
Ok, to save you all from waiting anymore I have submitted version 4.1 of Mental Killer to Apple today which has iOS 7 & 8 support as well as support for the 6 and 6+. 5.0 will be released in the upcoming weeks with a bunch of new features, new effects and of course the Pro Version! 4.1 should be in the app store very soon!

Best regards,
Max
Message: Posted by: Expertmagician (Jul 30, 2015 10:36PM)
Please excuse my ignorance...but what is the difference between Mental Killer and the pro version ?
Guess this is your chance to advertise :-)

Are there any issues to be aware of for an iPhone 6 PLUS (large screen using the "settings" Zoom mode ?)
Message: Posted by: Max Krause (Jul 31, 2015 12:59PM)
[quote]On Jul 30, 2015, Expertmagician wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance...but what is the difference between Mental Killer and the pro version ?
Guess this is your chance to advertise :-)

Are there any issues to be aware of for an iPhone 6 PLUS (large screen using the "settings" Zoom mode ?) [/quote]


Mental Killer Pro will allow you to completely customize and create all of your own voicemails and effects for any language you wish. There are many other features as well but that is the big one.

The app does not support zoom mode. It really isn't necessary though.

Also, 4.1 was just approved by Apple and should be showing up as an update for anyone who has iOS 7+

Best regards,
Max
Message: Posted by: Lonnie_Lyerla (Jan 18, 2017 07:44PM)
Having an issue with instinct since the iOS 10 update. Haven't been able to find any solutions to solving it.