(Close Window)
Topic: Jeff Stone's 793.8
Jeff did that great book on the Frixion Pen. Well, he has a new book coming out called 793.8 and you can get a taste of it for free:

http://www.stonecoldmagicmagazine.com/free-teaser-latest-book-793-8/

Zombieland
Just noticed the book today . It claims that it will change how a magician presents his magic . Also noticed some positive comments . Is it true ?
[quote]On Jul 30, 2014, Magician560 wrote:
Just noticed the book today . It claims that it will change how a magician presents his magic . Also noticed some positive comments . Is it true ? [/quote]

Everything that's advertised with yellow highline and crossouts is real.

Is what true?
I still fondly remember 793.8 from the days of my youth going to the library.
[quote]On Aug 3, 2014, Chessmann wrote:
I still fondly remember 793.8 from the days of my youth going to the library. [/quote]

That's exactly the feeling I tried to capture in the book. The intent is to get you (the magician) to create this feeling in your presentations and effects.
I have 793.8 tattooed on my hand but sadly very few magicians know what it is.

Even worse is the number of people who didn't know that library's have this system! Hope we don't make Fahrenheit 451 come true!

I have a couple of Jeff's other releases and they're great so I'll have to add this to my collection soon.
I like this book. Excellent.
I was a library aid all through high school and college. 793.8 was my favorite hiding place for breaks. :-)

Can you get the ebook only? I have no need for the paperback also. :-)
Yes, you can also only get the ebook either at Jeff's website or Lybrary.com.
I just want to say a few things about this book ... GET IT, if you wish to really THINK about magic. It really is that good.

This is one of the best magic books I've read in years (and I've only had time to read half of it so far).

I must say, I am mainly a Bizarrist/Mentalist and don't "do cards" and even the card-related stuff has me thinking.

Again, just but it. Did I say I love this book? When I get some extra money, I'm gonna but the hardcopy.

Dave Birtwell
Thanks for the feedback Dave. I really appreciate it. The book has been getting great feedback and reviews. I'm It's inspiring others. To me that's the most flattering thing of all. Thank you all for the support!
I have all Jeffs books ,I am just a hobbyist but Jeffs writing is just so good you will read again and again
This is a great book for all fans of magic.