(Close Window)
Topic: Magical October Birthdays
We celebrate the Magical October Birthdays of:

Roy Horn (10/3)
Oscar Munoz (10/26)
David Kaye (10/27)
Mark Wilson (10/31)

We celebrate National Magic Week during the last week of October.

We remember Magician Harry Houdini on the 87th Anniversary of his Death, October 31st, 1926

Don't recognize a name? Look it up! This is YOUR Magic History!

Want to add a Famous Magician's October Birthday or Magic Historical Event to this ongoing list? Drop a note here.
A suggestion:
The names listed seem to represent only magicians who are still with us.
I'd like to see a list as well of the late-great magicians who have birthdays each month. Magic clubs might use the information for special events like "Do a Dai Vernon Trick Night."

The people whose birthdays are celebrated nationally (and internationally) all over the world are usually deceased--e.g. Washington, Lincoln, Goethe, Beethoven, T'sai Lun, Isaac Newton, etc
I realize that the birth dates of some of the greats of the past might be in doubt--like Houdini's.
But the birthdays of some of the greats--like the Father of Modern Magic--Robert-Houdin (December 6, 1805) or Prfoessor Hoffmann/Angelo Lewis (July 23, 1839)--would be I think fairly well-documented.

----- Sonny
We've fallen behind on the birthday listings and will catch up. We do include all known birthdays - past and present - when available. Thanks!
We Celebrate the Magical October Birthdays of:

03- Dante
03- Roy Horn
08- Lord Amwell
10- Al Flosso
10- Ed Marlo
10- E.J. Moore
12- Aldini
14- Harry Anderson
15- Gene Gordon
17- Dr. Lynn
18- Von Arx
18- Juan Tamariz
25- Silent Mora
26- Oscar Munoz
27- David Kaye

Donít Recognize a Name? Look It Up! This is YOUR Magic History!
Have a Name to add to the List? Drop us a Note!