(Close Window)
Topic: Jack Alexander Passing
I got word this morning that a great man of magic, Jack Alexander, passed away today. I remember meeting Jack as a kid at various magic and clowning conferences. When he saw my real interest in magic, he let me hang out behind his table with him and ask all kinds of questions. I immediately liked him since he reminded me so much of my grandfather. As time went on, it was always fun to chew the fat with him when we'd end up dealing at the same conferences. Prayers go out to Carol Alexander and other family during this season.
Sorry to hear about Jack. I always enjoyed talking with him. Praying for Carol and the family!
So sorry. I haven't known Jack Alexander and I don't know Carol. I wish them and theirs the very best of luck and strength and peace to get through these times of sorrow.
Jack and Carol came to a KaZoo Chapter of the FCM meeting about 8 months ago or so. Jack did a full lecture, brought lots of stuff to sell, and Carol was her normal gracious self with us all. I was really sad to read the email from Del Wilson, Jack was always willing to share his knowledge to youngsters and oldsters alike. I remember Jack playing drums just a few years ago in Marion in a makeshift band that played before one of the evening shows.
:(