(Close Window)
Topic: Michigan Creative Ministry Conference-April 4 & 5
The Creative Ministry conference will be on April 4 and 5 of 2014. Go to the Facebook page Michigan FCM- Creative Arts Conference for more info. There will be a link to a registration page soon. Schedule to appear will be Barry Mitchell, The Patties, Sheldon Rhodes, Tricky Ricky, Paul Rickseeker, Bill Blakeslee, Dan Priest, Lisa Porter, Bob and Suzi Zoarman and others. Hope you will be there. If you need a registration and can't get one there, email me at rickfcm@hotmail.com with your name and address and I will get you on a list to be sent one.
I stand corrected Bob and Suzi Zoarman should read MagicBob & SuZie Zoerman. Couldn't edit the original post.
This sounds like a great conference, my wife and I will try to get there if we can make it.

Sheldon did a lecture for our KaZoo FCM Chapter earlier, just had some crazy stuff for sale including this weird liquid container where lines of food coloring were put into the solution, it was all mixed up into a big muddy mess, and then the whole thing was reverted back to the original clean/not muddy lines. Oddest thing I have seen in some time, Sheldon was selling the whole contraption, not sure how many of those he made up. Good unknown science based effect to show to the members of your magic club or kids groups- something I had not seen before. A lot of Sheldon's stuff was very original that I had not seen anything like it in any context.