(Close Window)
Topic: 7 Things I Learned From Multi-Millionaires
I thought I would share some of the things I learned from hanging around a few multimillionaires. I've been speaking on stages with these guys and talking to some over the phone about business, and watching how they interact with people...so...I made a post about things I've observed.

And when I say multimillionaires, I'm talking about guys who make $50 million or more. They all have the traits I listed in the post but I've also noticed that the more money someone makes, the more intense the traits are. Here are some things I've learned...

http://www.paidtoperform.com/7-things-i-learned-from-hanging-around-multi-millionaires/
Wow.
Thanks for sharing, Benji. That is a post I will save and read again.
[quote]
On 2013-12-04 15:54, Dannydoyle wrote:
Wow.
[/quote]

Is that a good wow or a bad wow?
Good stuff to know. Thanks.
For someone who hangs with millionaires and does such big shows I'm surprised to only see 124 followers of Facebook. Wait, on Twitter there's 1,773 followers WOW!!!

Oh, but if you actually look at the majority of the followers they are from Europe and themselves only have 5-10 followers each. This practice is known as buying followers.

Interesting note: If you look at Benji's Twittet followers over the next couple of days/weeks you'll see that the amount of followers drops drastically. The reason for this is simple: when you buy followers the people who make the fake accounts rotate the fake people from purchaser to purchaser.

If you'd like to employ this "strategy" of paying for fake followers that do nothing to help you grow a business you can hea over to Fiverr and spend $5 an get 1,000+ followers overnight.

I'm interested what the millionaires think of this strategy.

Josh
My mistake, there's 1,733 followers on Benji's Twitter.
The reality is, you can only fake so much. What Benji cannot fake is the fact that his websites are simply outstanding. He cannot fake that he has appeared on television. He cannot fake that those who attended the Magic Castle Lecture were impressed. He cannot fake the clips where we get to see his presentation style. It is fair to look at potential areas of weakness or exaggeration, but the reality is that most here can learn a lot from Benji.
Who was at his lecture?
Message: Posted by: Dimitri Mystery Artist (Dec 5, 2013 07:28AM)
Josh, I honestly don't your history with Benji, but within this context your post looks pathetic and sad to me.
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 01:11, Dannydoyle wrote:
Who was at his lecture?
[/quote]
Lou Serrano for one. This was his feedback:

Posted: Oct 15, 2013 4:24pm
I was present at the lecture. He did a very good job. There were some heavy hitters in the audience, and they all seemed to appreciate the insight Benji shared. Benji has a very low key way of presenting, both in his lecture and his mentalism performance. I've seen quite a few lectures at the Castle, and he did a commendable job. I think he'll get better as he gains more experience. There were a few things he shared that I didn't know about. Specifically in regards to certain websites that can help with online marketing.

His market is the corporate market, and most of his lecture focused on ways he gets the corporate gigs. According to his lecture, he focusses on getting spin off gigs over getting repeat gigs. He's also very big into taking action and going after the work.

He's still a very young man, and he has a lot to learn, but I think he's on the right track. He's made some mistakes along the way, but who here hasn't? My hope is that he'll take responsibility for some of his less commendable actions. In any case, he seems very driven, and I believe he'll eventually surpass the financial success of most people who post on this forum.

Respectfully,

Lou Serrano
The problem is still this wannabe guru thing. Seriously.

The whole thing is written from a strange perspective. The idea that people can all be lumped into one category because they have money is preposterous. The idea that they all think the same is just not anywhere close to right. And the statement that they only care about what is in it for them is offensive.

Pontificating about how other have money and success and wanting others to pay you to teach them while yor own remains quite limited is chutzpah.
Good view points Bennji...

" They only deal with A-Players

Multi-millionaires didn’t get where they’re at by hanging around average people. They only talk to and hire A-players. They want people around them who have a sense of clarity about what needs to get done and how to do it. If you need to be micromanaged then they won’t partner with you on any projects.

You need to know your stuff inside and out. If you’re not an A-player then you need to become one quick because everyone wants to deal with the people at the top."

:) :) :)

Hence why many of the top performers spend lots of time and resources on websites, promotional material and designing an act!
I was thinking the same thing as Danny. I'd rather Benji made his millions and [i]then[/i] come on and tell us about it. On another thread, someone was critical of Zucchini's DVD because it's title implied you can be a kid show rock star. At least Zucchini walks the walk! Benji may be a very nice guy, but who is he to tell us about millionaires until he becomes one himself? It's like me telling someone how to become a great Broadway actor because I met a lot of them at stage doors after the show.

I personally know one self-made millionaire (not an entertainer) who made his money be serving everyone equally -- from the average working Joe to the owner of the areas largest businesses. Guess what? As the "little people" grew he grew with them; they remembered that he was always there, not just when they became the A-listers. I think that is a far more likely scenario, but it requires hard work, integrity, and a positive work ethic. But that concept does not sell because it doesn't fit people's dream; it's not as sexy as "hanging out with rich people".

As for [i]People who have money don’t say stupid things like “Money doesn’t bring you happiness”[/i] that's nonsense. I would wager that wealthy people realize this more than anyone! Some of the richest Hollywood people (who, btw, often come across money very quickly) often have terrible personal problems, i.e. addictions, failed relationships, and all that rest. The stories of lottery winners who are miserable are abundant. That article is a bunch or schlock intended more to make Benji appear and expert than to share any useful advice or information. The "7 reasons why ..." approach is so overdone it's almost a parody of itself.
Starrpower,
You have some valid points, but their are different type of millionaires.
I think Benji was speaking on the lines of people who have earned their money through time or was born into it.
They have a different prospective regarding money than those might have "won" or came into it is quickly.

But, surround yourself with people you inspire to be and you become it :)
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 12:18, magicofCurtis wrote:

I think Benji was speaking on the lines of people who have earned their money through time or was born into it.

[/quote]

Exactly
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 11:25, Starrpower wrote:

As for [i]People who have money don’t say stupid things like “Money doesn’t bring you happiness”[/i] that's nonsense.
[/quote]

Let me be more clear on this part.

Words mean different things to people.

When someone rich says, "Money doesn't bring you happiness"...they're saying just because you have money doesn't mean you will be happy.

When someone poor says, "Money doesn't bring you happiness"...they're using it as an excuse for why they don't have money.

Same words, two different meanings.
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 12:41, Benji Bruce wrote:

When someone rich says, "Money doesn't bring you happiness"...they're saying just because you have money doesn't mean you will be happy.

When someone poor says, "Money doesn't bring you happiness"...they're using it as an excuse for why they don't have money.

[/quote]

Thank you for polling a representative sample of all the rich people and all the poor people in the world so as to arrive at this conclusion on the meaning of their words.
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 12:59, BrianMillerMagic wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

Thank you for polling a representative sample of all the rich people and all the poor people in the world so as to arrive at this conclusion on the meaning of their words.
[/quote]

You're welcome
A great book, related to the topic of learning from millionaires, is "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker.

- Donald
Benji, your reputation is bad enough on this site and mad generalizations just reinforce your bull oney reputation
[quote]

Let me be more clear on this part.

Words mean different things to people.

[/quote]

WOW Benji...you couldn't have dug yourself any deeper or come off more pretentious if you tried.

I know many 'poor' people, people with very little, people who live paycheck to paycheck...that are far happier people than many others I know. They are the same people that have found what satisfies them, what drives them etc. These are the same people that say money doesn't bring you happiness. In fact several of them were at the top of their field and doing very well financially. They gave up all that superficial crap to go find their passion.

Finding your passion is what anyone should be focused on. That may be helping others, it may be a manager at a restaurant, it may be a solid magic show, it may be 'just' making money. In fact it might even be having what others have, being who others are, being looked up to as others are. I'm not even going to say that last passion is wrong. But if that's your passion, fine...just don't be disillusioned into believing that's what everyone else's passion is.
As Donald suggested a great book on millionaires with ACTUAL research I'd like to add that most millionaires spend 10-15 years building their wealth. The overnight millionaires (sport players, celebrities) are excluded from the average millionaire club.

Get the book Donald suggested for a true study of millionaires.

Josh
First let me point out that I'm not here to convince you of anything. Those are things I've learned from talking to these guys.

I've been on stage with T Harv's partner (his name is Adam) and they run a company called Peak Potentials. I've talked with Adam several times and I will be on stage with them in the future.

Adam specifically talks about how ridiculous it is to believe things like "Money doesn't grow on trees."

And if you're a member of my Steady Flow Gigs site... http://steadyflowgigs.com ...then there are a couple of interviews posted with these multimillionaires you can listen to. I will also be interviewing the guy who makes 9 figures and posting it on the Steady Flow site.
Hogwash.
With all your killer advice why are you not personally a mulit millionaire? Why do you have to tell others what you think of what rich people think? Why not become rich yourself? With all your amazing advice you should be able to do it in a couple of weeks. Just invest in yourself.
[quote]On 2013-12-05 15:13, Benji Bruce wrote:

And if you're a member of my Steady Flow Gigs site... [/quote]

And there it is.

Come on Danny, ya cheapskate, for just $30/month or $250/year you could find out why it's rediculous to think money doesn't grow on trees.

Or I'll go you one better: For only $225/year I'll not only tell you that, but I'll tell what a few BILLIONAIRES have to say. And I mean real ones, like Trump, Buffet, and Gates. I'm not lying, I'll tell you their own words. And in reference to another BB thread, I'll even "read a few articles" so I'll know what I'm talking about.

And if you ACT NOW, I'll let you in on all my secrets to getting $20,000 gigs in Europe. I'll show you all the whys and how-comes I turn down more gigs than any one else in the biz because I'm too busy.

NOW BEFORE ANYONE THINKS I'M PICKING ON ANYONE: I'm telling the truth. Send me the money before Dec. 25, 2013, and once a month for the next year I'll send you everything I just said I would, PLUS some extra bonus tips!

And before anyone asks if I am one of those billionaires, I can only say that I don't know exactly how much I have in all my investments and bank accounts. But I can truthfully say that I have more money in all my holdings than probably any one of you has in your front pants pocket right now.

BUT HURRY! There's only 250,000 more spaces available in my exclusive Bazinga's Billionaire Brainstorm club.

WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Send your first yearly payment of $225 before midnight tonight and I'll show you how to put a single penny in the ground, and if you nurture it properly you'll grow your own money tree! That's right, you'll grow millions in your own backyard. Just follow the instructions exactly and if it you don't grow a money tree loaded with cash, I'll refund your penny.

Oops, HURRY! Now there's only 249,100 spaces available!

Bazinga!
Benji did say what he has learned....

It is his prospective and not yours! But it is very close to other books and experiences I have came across.
Although he could have re-worded a few things, but if SOME of the people take even his free advise it could advance their career a bit! :)
You forget, I don't come on here to prove anything ;)
Well in a way you do Benji.

You are DESPERATELY trying to prove your opinions are of value so people buy your products. I am SHOCKED the Café' lets you do this. The way you think you manipulate the system to be able to advertise your products.

So indeed you are desperate to prove something. It shows in every single post.

I will agree you have been totally unable to do so. That is another topic.
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 16:39, Benji Bruce wrote:
You forget, I don't come on here to prove anything ;)
[/quote]
But you obviously did come to sell memberships to your website.

Bazinga!
Benji...When you state "When someone poor says, "Money doesn't bring you happiness"...they're using it as an excuse for why they don't have money." You are naive at best.

And when BrianMillerMagic thanked you for your research into how poor people & rich people view the ablove statement...It certainly shows you didn't not get the sarcasm that was dripping in his thanks.

Without opening a dictionary I implore you to define success. What is your definition of it?
Hey Bruce,

On another thread I saw you booked a $5000 gig in Florida, to me that seems too good to be true, $5000 for a magic show?

I'm, very interested in your membership site, but I have a question?

Do you really have a system in place that books you these four figure shows on a regular basis??

-Dale Cooper
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 16:36, magicofCurtis wrote:
Benji did say what he has learned....

It is his prospective and not yours! But it is very close to other books and experiences I have came across.
Although he could have re-worded a few things, but if SOME of the people take even his free advise it could advance their career a bit! :)
[/quote]
To be fair, that is true, to an extent. The problem is in figuring out the good parts from the bad parts. We can all learn [i]something[/i] from every site we see.

I've told BB before that I appreciate certain things on his sites and videos. But I can't find those pages or videos any more. He did a video about suggested books. It was good. I had about half of them and agreed on what he said about them. And I added some from his list to my library and found them to be useful too.

I also like how he is consistent in the colors of his web pages, and consistency of the layouts. Those are basic things but often overlooked by many. It shows a level of professionalism.

There are things that are turn-offs or red flags to me too. His way of selling his guru services just screams "Crapola" to me. His projection of confidence (to me) goes overboard into arrogance.

I have been accused of being jealous of BB. I assure everyone that I am not. I'm not jealous of anyone. I am completely and soley responsible for my own abilities, actions, and situation; good and bad.

And my long post above was NOT meant as a personal attack (except for the first line.) It was just a bit of sarcastic humor and I think BB probably saw it as such. If not, well, I'm sorry. It ain't the first time that happened and it won't be the last.

(I will deliver all that to anyone who does want the deal though.)

Bazinga!
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 16:57, Kevin Ridgeway wrote:
And when BrianMillerMagic thanked you for your research into how poor people & rich people view the ablove statement...It certainly shows you didn't not get the sarcasm that was dripping in his thanks.
[/quote]

I was being sarcastic myself
Nope...your reply were either ignorant or condescending.

P.S. I'm curious...is this how the millionaires would be spending their time? If not, seems like you better go learn more from them. If so, then please put out a course on it.
What makes you say either or? Probably both.
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 16:58, TheGreatNorthern wrote:
Hey Bruce,

On another thread I saw you booked a $5000 gig in Florida, to me that seems too good to be true, $5000 for a magic show?

I'm, very interested in your membership site, but I have a question?

Do you really have a system in place that books you these four figure shows on a regular basis??

-Dale Cooper
[/quote]

Dale you should stop hanging around magicians and here's why...

You become like the people you hang around and most magicians speak in terms of getting a $500 gig. But when you hang around the right people, they expand your mind. You say that it's hard to believe someone can make 5k for a show but there are TONS of guys doing exactly that (and more).

A lot of magicians say "It seems to good to be true that someone is charging X amount" and that is why they don't get that much for a show. You can't afford to think that way. It's just like what Confucius says, "Whether you believe you can or can't, you're right."

The info on Steady Flow is just that...information on business. I talk about how to get gigs, how to charge more, internet marketing stuff, interviews with other entrepreneurs, etc. Every month I post new information but I don't talk about putting it into a "system"

But I do have a system for how I book gigs...I know my business (getting the client, how I hired someone, referral gigs, taxes, etc). The system is simple, the execution is hard.

What magicians don't seem to understand is the work that goes into a business. Magicians who spend 2 hours on their business will have a hard time building it. And although I have my own system, there's a difference between knowing the information and executing it. I can easily tell someone that they have to first build a good website but that might take awhile because they need to gather the right videos, pictures, etc. So most magicians go wrong from the very beginning because they expect it to come fast (that's the problem with the get-rich-quick mentality). I have no idea how much you would make by applying my information because that part is up to you. The best I can do is tell you how I run my business.

The hardest part for magicians isn't finding the knowledge for getting gigs, it's becoming the type of person that can run a business. Instead of waking up and checking Facebook, you wake up and do the specific tasks you planned the day before for your business. The system is easy...but breaking the bad habits is hard.
So if you have such a great system in place that regularly books you high paying gigs why do you waste your time trying to get a few magicians to buy your information products.

I mean, coudln't you... You know, spend that time booking another gig?

I mean by the time it takes to convince ONE Café member to spend 47.77 , couldn't you just book a five figure gig??
So obviously one of those tasks is inundating the Magic Café' with posts EVERY time you come up with something like this in a desperate attempt to be taken as the next success guru.

Chris is that type of thinking "helping magicians"?
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 17:38, Benji Bruce wrote:
[quote]
Confucius says, "Whether you believe you can or can't, you're right."
[/quote]
This is nit-picking, but it illustrates an important point. That statement is wrong. That quote is not of Confucius.

My point? If you blunder such a simple and well-known fact. How can other things you say be trusted?

Research beyond "I read a few articles" and experience beyond "I met a few millionaires" is needed BEFORE trying to sell your "knowledge" to others. When people buy from you, they are placing their career, their livelihood, and their trust in you. When you make up stuff that is clearly wrong, none of what you say can be considered to worth anything.

Sorry, but them's the facts.

Bazinga!
Danny-

I'm not sure who's thinking you are referring to, as it is difficult to convey meaning via the internet.

If your talking about my post then yes, IMHO choosing to focus your energy on improving your craft and business skills should take priority over selling how-to eproducts to magicians.

If your talking about Bruce Benji's then, see above.
I’d like to expand upon what Kevin Ridgeway has said about passion.

If you find your passion it doesn’t matter what you’re being paid or how much money you have, living your dream is its own reward. Interestingly enough, that very attitude usually leads to an above average pay check.

I like reading what Benji has to say. He has some good insights, but as others have pointed out, he and his millionaire friends are just as fallible and anyone else. While its interesting to investigate what makes a millionaire, many of their attitudes are not what I would attempt to emulate---for any amount of money.
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 18:38, ChrisC wrote:
Danny-

I'm not sure who's thinking you are referring to, as it is difficult to convey meaning via the internet.

If your talking about my post then yes, IMHO choosing to focus your energy on improving your craft and business skills should take priority over selling how-to eproducts to magicians.

If your talking about Bruce Benji's then, see above.

[/quote]

I am talking of us he drones wuo inevitably show up to tell us we are too hard on the child wanna be guru who quote the Café' slogan.
This guru is laughing all the way to the bank.

"If you got love, you don't need nothin' else!"
[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/1045119_555367414523854_374917048_n.jpg[/img]
Anyone who reads over Benji's blog, his website or free online materials can actually gain some knowledge from his point of view. Love him or hate him, he is definately a go-getter. He may not have made his first million yet...so what...in the end I have no doubt that even if he only accomplishes half of his goals in life, he will end up well ahead of the curve. That said. Move on...life is too short and time too precious. Best wishes to all.
A go getter? Pushing his nonsense in a desperate attempt to be a guru is how you define that? Interesting.
Love Benji or Not....

He puts himself out there, while others on this forum don't even use their real name or even post their website.

Now that is a go getter and key to success. Do not allow others tell you what you can't achieve!
Did anyone tell him he can't achieve it Curtis? I don't see that anywhere.

I see people simply discussing the inconsistencies in the things Benji posts. And there are a great many of them. So are you saying that it is wrong to do that?

Is it wrong for people to try to ask questions and see what is behind the things said? Or do we just let him post and pontificate in some silly notion that that is necessary to "help" the art?
Danny,

I think people sure offer solutions instead of bxtching!

Yes, people have said he shouldn't be a guru... If he wants to share his talents that way, allow him! Instead of insulting - direct! :)
Nobody said he can't be one, it is just he is a very bad one.

Sorry Curtis but if he is going to pontificate about this it is not wrong to point out where he is inconsistent.

Hate to break it to you Curtis but it was Henry Ford who said the Confucius attribution Benji listed above. It is just sort of odd in a lot of ways what he wants to be, and what it turns out he really is. Is it insulting to tell him that he needs to give the right attribution for a VERY famous quote? One he is trying to inspire people with, and he BLOWS IT COMPLETELY. Go figure.
Also just to mention it. Sure inspirational sayings are just great. (Well when you attribute them to the right person that is.) BUT reality has to set in at some point. If someone thinks they can run a 1 minute mile they are just wrong. NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK you can do or can't do.

Jump out a 5th story window and think you can fly. No matter what you think, you can indeed not. When you learn that sad fact you come crashing down to earth and hard. So inspiration aside REALITY must be taken into the equation. Giving people nonsense advice (Which on the other thread Benji tells a guy who he had NO IDEA what he was charging or anything to DOUBLE what he is thinking of asking. BAD advice.) and hoping that gets them to run to the site to sign up for his guru training needs to be measured against the reality of what Benji has said and done.

Is that wrong Curtis?
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 20:24, magicofCurtis wrote:
Love Benji or Not....

He puts himself out there, while others on this forum don't even use their real name or even post their website.

Now that is a go getter and key to success. Do not allow others tell you what you can't achieve!
[/quote]
Yep. I don't use my real name, picture, or post my website here, as with SEVERAL other professionals using the Café. If this was a private, non-Google searchable, site I'd be more inclined to do so, maybe. Believe it or not, I don't use a website to attract potential clients. I have one, but it has info for those who have already hired me. I use direct mail and word-of-mouth exclusively for marketing.

I do offer opiniions and advice when asked, and encouragement when I can, but since I'm not trying to posture myself as a guru and sell my knowledge is nearly every post (although I'll honor that previous offer if anyone really wants it :) ) I don't feel the need to prove myself with that afore mentioned ID info.

That good enough for ya?

Bazinga!
This is a nice gift idea for your wealthy friends, I would think.
[img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/floyd-mayweather-rich-lifestyle-20.jpg[/img]
I just get a sickening, slimy feeling when I see this kind of stuff. I've seen the good, bad and other from Benji. In particular I saw his Magic Square and was really impressed. He took a normal routine that was rather boring and made it his own. I respect that.

Then on to stuff like this. Making statements like he does, saying he walks the walk, but then a 1 minute search of Twitter and Facebook show otherwise.

It just doesn't all add up.

If he came on here and shared some insight into making a show better and how to really build a business instead of all the "guru" talk I think a lot of people would have reacted differently.

With SO much material on how to get booked from guys like Barry Friedman, Jim Snack and more from all different industries there is nothing new with Benji's material. In fact, from what I read on a few of his posts it seems like he read some material from Joel Bauer, Brian Tracy and other business guys and summarized it and spit it out.

You want to build a business and "gain a business mindset?" Check out Jim Rohn. He is the original Business Philosopher that inspired, taught and led people like Tony Robbins, Darren Hardy, Chris Widener.

I made a goal 1 year ago this January to read 1 business/self-help book a week. I'm currently on number 54 (a little ahead of the game) and there is absolutely NOTHING Benji offers about business that hasn't been said before.

By the way, he has 1,729 twitter followers. Almost 10 less in less than 24 hours. If he doesn't pay someone from Fiverr soon he will have 150 legitimate followers in about 2 weeks.

It's stuff like the Twitter thing that really leaves a bad taste in my mouth about Benji. If he is such a great guy and learns so much from all these successful people than why do stuff like that? It's be better to grow organically and build a following the right way than that facade.

Josh
Jim Rohn was a giant who dispensed wonderful advice about business and life. He was a net contributor in this world who is greatly missed.

T. Harv Eker is a master marketer and manipulator who packs rooms full of people with dreams... and then uses hype and cult-like techniques to persuade those people to "invest" in his ridiculously overpriced seminars and coaching programs.

They're not only not on the same level. They're not even on the same planet.
Just want to clarify that I didn't intend to imply that Jim Rohn and T. Harv Eker are on the same level.

Josh
May be a little late to save Benji, but let me try. :)

I believe the correct Henry Ford quote is:

"If you THINK you can do a thing or THINK you can't do a thing, you're right."

That's a bit different from what Benji said, "Whether you believe you can or can't, you're right."

No big deal it's just that I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some did credit Confucius with that quote.
He said so much that he often gets credit for things he didn't say. And too, many do repeat Confucius sayings
in a different way and they then become the credited author.

I do know confucius is sometimes credited with, “He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right”

Looks to me like Benji was right or just made an honest mistake. :)

Anyways, another good but very old book on the subject at hand is: "The Very, Very Rich and How They Got That Way" by Max Gunther
Those listed in it were worth at least 100 million dollars each back when the book was written. That amount today
would be about 5 times that.

One of the people portrayed in that book was a good friend of mine, Glenn Turner. I know for a fact that back in the 70's
he went from being dead broke to earning 300 million dollars in just a few short years. He lost most of his wealth in legal
battles later on, but many of the top self made millionaires of today owe him thanks for the lessons he taught. Most all the
success guru's have studied him to learn what not to do as well as what to do. Two things going for him that most don't
have enough of were: He had 'faith' in himself and he had a 'passion' for what he was doing. Not all the requirements but
those two things play a big part in reaching success, especially in the beginning.

Tom
Tom we can agree. It might have been an honest mistake.

But an honest mistake is owned up to and admitted to wouldn't you agree? I am willing to let it be an honest mistake.
I agree.

No big deal, I just hated to see him being credited for that mistake.

I'm sure that's his first mistake. :)

Tom
I know you put the smiley there Tom, but indeed that is his problem. LOL.
Why didn't you post what you learned on here instead of a url link? OK I see now, to sell memberships. Most of these types of posts are just veiled advertising as already stated. I learned a few things from millionaires as well, they have a lot of stress and are never happy regardless of how much money they have. They raise their level of living to the point where many of them are still broke, just broke in a much larger house, with a lot nicer car, a lot more bills, and a lot more "friends" and family with a lot more needs. Many of them are also sickly, fat, miserable, and walk around with a sense of entitlement.

Money does not buy happiness, and most of the time not intelligence either. Also real millionaires don't need to constantly push products on people or try and convince others that they are successful, in hopes that the one day they actually become successful. Scam artists usually do that. Kinda like those Youtube "How to make money" videos where they make BS videos to build up an audience and try and sell people stuff, memberships, ebooks, software, DVDS, affiliate marketing, Adsense, and on and on. They "act" like they are rich but in reality they are dirt poor and trying to make whatever money they can off a bunch of suckers who believe them. Success does not always mean a dollar amount, more so at least for me it is about having enough money for all that I need, being in great shape and health, having no debt, and just being happy overall and loving all that I do. When I do all of that the money comes anyway.

A lot of money would make it all easier for sure but it is not a necessity as I have done really well for a long time regardless. But I have learned that those who truly are "rich" don't have time to make youtube videos, post on forums all the time marketing and peddling products. As I already said "frauds" who want to be rich do that. It is nothing more than deceptive marketing and I find it annoying and humorous at the same time. But many are also happy with the money they do make, some like low key, modest lifestyles. Also fame will bring a lot more bad things than good. I have seen millionaires lose all of their money as well. That is what I have learned from millionaires, and wannabe millionaires.
Is this another "The Sky is falling Thread?"

I don't have a problem with magicians showing video for moves that may be on some DVD or a web site. I also don't have a problem with anyone doing the same thing for the business side of magic.

In my opinion I think it is a little childish to run around on the web and insult - or try to call someone on - what is really just often a biased opinion of someone's BS.

Just a few thoughts and opinion.
[quote]
On 2013-12-05 15:13, Benji Bruce wrote:
Adam specifically talks about how ridiculous it is to believe things like "Money doesn't grow on trees."
[/quote]
This is a joke, right? You're venturing into comedy now? Because I can't honestly believe that any sane person would buy into this nonsense.

What a load of garbage. It's pretty sad.