(Close Window)
Topic: Grow Your Business in 2014 Infographic
Ok, so I thought I'd bang out a quick infographic using some pretty amazing statistics I've found on the importance of client relationships.

I'm a visual person and many times, I can remember things better when I see it illustrated. So, I thought I'd focus this one on the value of our existing clients, and what an amazing resource they are for growing our business in the coming year.

If you guys like this, I can make some more. This one was pretty fun!
Best regards,
Scott

[img]http://digitalblacksmiths.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/PaperTree-SalesFunnelInfographic-2013.png[/img]
Very cool Scott! Thanks for sharing the stats and making it visual.
This is great information. As an artist who works for a marketing agency, this has such cool meaning for me. I would like to see more done on it my friend.

Kyle
It's a great visual [i]if[/i] it's accurate.

Where were these statistics taken from?
The 91% is a Dale Carnegie quote. The 80% stat is from 'The Marketing Donut' and the others from Hubspot, if I remember correctly.

I have many of these stats I gathered over the years from stacks of marketing books, blogs, and speakers.
I don't mean to be critical of [i]you[/i], since I do like the visuals. But I sometimes question the accuracy of statistics ... particularly those that are ages old and may very well be something that merely sounded good, like the Carnegie quote. It makes you wonder how (or even if) they were compiled.
Oh, I agree. And often their are different variations on stats, depending in the subgroup, specific industry, and demographic. For example, in the telemarketing demographic, the 91% is followed up by 20% asking for referrals, not ten. Crazy stuff. That's why I love big data and how we can better visualize it to make better use of that info.

And thank you for the design comments! I appreciate that.
Scott
What I like about these visuals is that it makes me stop and think for a moment on what I actually do and how it compares. Generally, I can always do more to better leverage my shows and clients to build my business.
Great work Scott, as expected, yes let's see more
Hi Scott,

I also like visuals, and would like to share your graphic.

So with that in mind I would like to reconfirm that it is your graphic, and that you would not mind me sharing it with others (with credit to you). I have a lot of small business networking friends, and it might be fun for them to have it.

Many thanks!

Blair
Great job Scott!
Thanks for sharing this!
Thanks everyone! Blair, yes please share with anyone you'd like. I created it with that very intention of sharing it out there for everyone to see things a little differently. I'll make some more this week. Thanks again!
I like, but must question some (at least two) of the numbers
And they are??

Blair

(I think the figures are also market based ie. which market you are marketing to)
As an owner of both design and social media/mobile marketing business, I absolutely LOVE Infographics! They grab attention quickly and relay information. I usually suggest to all my clients to use one. On their websites mainly but also in their custom fan pages I design or in any pr I printed materials. Thanks for sharing Scott :)