(Close Window)
Topic: A new member from italy!!!!! That's me!!!!
:rabbitfromhat: I guys my name is Firewall I'm 21 and I'm italian. First of all please forgive me for my english.

So what can I say about me. I'm an university student that loves doin magic tricks (since I was 12)for friends and for who wanna see me :D
So I do close up , card and street magic and now I'm practicing with mentalism....
Bye to all

Firewall
Hi Firewall,

No need to worry about your English at the Café. You did a fine job of making yourself understood and we also have grammar host which will check your spelling or correct other gramatical errors.

The Café is a wonderful resource regardless of your level in magic. I'm sure you're going to love it here. Don't hesitate to post or ask questions and welcome! :wavey:
Hi Fire!

My name is Daffy Doug, and I'm still pretty new too.
Hope you have fun here and learn alot!
Welcome to the Café Firewal.You'll love this place. :magicrabbit:
Welcome aboard
I think you will enjoy your time spent here.
Nick Zender
Welcome aboard! You will have a lot of fun here and you will meet some great people!
Hi Firewall.. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Welcome to the Café. No matter waht your skill level is, there is something for everyone here. All you have to do is to ask. There is always somebody who can answer it. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next post.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]