(Close Window)
Topic: Tattle Tailed by Michael Murray
Tattle tailed is a three phase routine using cards from the ESP 3 system.

Phase one :

A couple are each given five matching ESP cards, circle, cross, wavy lines, square, and star. They are then told to each mix their pile sight unseen. The man is then asked to lay his cards face down in a row on the table. The women is then asked to lay her cards face up in a row behind the mans cards, she is then asked to guess which one of her five will match. She then chooses one of her cards, and the mans card adjacent to hers is turned over, they match.

Phase two :

The cards are picked up again, and the man and women both mix their cards. They are then asked to look into each others eyes and deal the cards to the table and stop dealing whenever they like. They both stop, and again both cards match.

Phase three :

Again each person is asked to pick up their cards and mix them, they are then asked to lay out their cards in a row on the table opposite eachother. Each card is turned over, and all five match.

It certainly doesn't much better than this you wouldn't of thought, but Michael has taken this already brilliant concept and elevated it into miracle status by doing away with the ESP 3 system, and using ordinary ESP cards making it totally impromptu. This new method will be in Michael's eagerly awaited new book, and I for one can't wait for it to be released.

Michael told me last night that he done this on a couple, and the man was physically shaken. You can't get better than that. :)

Very highly recommended.
Where? Or, should I search?
Michael,
Haven't we been eagerly awaiting this book long enough?

John
Many thanks for the kind words, I'm pleased that you like it.

It certainly is one of my go to effects for a couple and yep the last guy I performed it for was left shaking which was a first for me.

John the book is firmly underway and shouldn't be too much longer (I've even done the cover artwork).

Best Wishes and have a Great New Year to all !!!

:)
Hi Michael,

Happy new year mate :)

Is tattle tailed available anywhere? It sounds like something I can see myself doing.

Best,
Sean
We r still eagerly awaiting it.
[quote]
On 2014-01-02 04:15, Sean Giles wrote:
Hi Michael,

Happy new year mate :)

Is tattle tailed available anywhere? It sounds like something I can see myself doing.

Best,
Sean
[/quote]

This.

Release date?
This has been written up for my bigger book but was released small scale for my lectures I did last year.

I could release it on it's own if there was interest though it may be better to wait?

Your call ha ha ;)

Best Wishes Michael
ESP routines are HOT these days.
Looking forward to this one.
Hi guys! I LOVE Michaels routine. Maybe I'm a little biase because I did a complete Michael MURRAY ESP CLOSE UP SET a while ago when I was hired to do some demonstartions in a close up theater.
After that set I contacted him and told him that his stuff is golden. If you don't have his DVD SUBMODALITIES stop reading, go online and order it. With this DVD you'll have some of the strongest ESP routines that are possible. And now there is also TATTLE TAILED. This routine is also pure genius. What can you expect when two guys like Peter Turner and Michael Murray unite? Yes you are right....very hard hitting effects.
I love both guys because their thinking is so good and they are sooooo likable! :-D
Two thumbs up for Tattle Tailed!
Hey Chester, we already believe Michael is a great creator. That's a foregone conclusion. We don't need to be inspired.

The problem is that we don't have tattle tailed. It's not available.

;)

J
As I say I'm happy to sell this separately, but it will be in my book too so if you can wait a little longer it will work out better value for money buying it that way!

Thanks for the kind words too guys ;)

Anybody wanting it earlier just shoot me a pm

Best Wishes Michael :)
Buy it guys, you won't be disappointed :)
Happy to wait for it here, Michael. I'm sure it'll be soon enough.
Thanks all for the continued support, it really means a lot and ensures my continued enthusiasm to create.

The book is heavily underway and here is a sneak peek art he contents so far:-

The contents of my book so far -

Foreword by Peter Turner - 6
Note to the Reader - 7
Construction of Perception - 10
The Inversion Technique - 15
Tattle Tailed - 19
Making it Memorable - 33
What does a Mentalist Do? -34
Daves PIN - 36
Read My Mind - 40
Picasso - 43
Principles Within Mentalism - 45
The Comparative Uncertainty Principle (CUPíS) - 46
Small But Deadly - 55
Thought Unlinking - 57
The Pandora Principle - 62
Thoughts on Billet Work - 64
The Circle of Truth - 65
Crossword - 69
Animal Instincts - 75
A.T.M (Actual Thought Manipulation) - 77
Springboard - 94
Consulting the News - 117
On the Level - 118
Universal Force - 122
A sight Unseen - 126
Snippets - 127
Principles Introduction - 129
Boomerang - 130
Cal-Ender - 131
Thought Unlinking For Springboard
Personal Identification Number
Alternative material list- 120
UnReal - 134

Peeping Tom
Between the Lines
Sublime Influence (The Last Word)

Plenty more being added too ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Really looking forward to your book Michael. Are we talking a month or a few months until it's ready? Are you going to be having a pre order?
Thanks
Jay
Hi Jay, this was hoped to be finished by last September but since I'm doing it in my free time it has been set back.

My goal is to have this finished ASAP and I'd suggest bout a month or two tops so long as nothing distracts me ha ha.

Since I'm doing this off my own back I'm not opperating a pre-order per say but happy to take a contact email address and will let you know as soon as it's ready.

I have just over seventy names at the moment and haven't yet decided wether it will be limited or not until I have it print ready and have all my costings in I will decide on price and payment then. I don't want anyone waiting weeks or more for an item they have paid for ;)

Best Wishes Michael :)
Michael has fast become one of my absolute favourite magical and mentalism creators. Anytime I see his name on something, I'm on it so I can't wait to not only check out Tattle Tailed but also the long awaited book! Im sure this routine will be awesome!

Jamie Daws
Any chance of this being ready for Blackpool Michael :)
[quote]
On 2014-01-24 02:26, rowland wrote:
Any chance of this being ready for Blackpool Michael :)
[/quote]

If not Blackpool...The South Tyneside International Magic Festival?? :pepper:

Paul Mc.
South Tyneside IS the new Blackpool!
Once you understand Michael's head (thinking) you will be able to appreciate his effects. You want the look of real mind reading with minimal props, Michael has the right stuff.

J
Thanks John ;)

Thee book is already written in note form I need to work my way through polishing the material which I'm averaging an effect a night. This will then need to be proofed before print. All in all Blackpool is a slim chance South Tyneside is a distinct possibility (I'm also lecturing there and will be doing a master class (I hate that word) to work through the contents of the book).

Best Wishes Michael
You know I am in obviouly! See you in Blackpool mate ;)
Sent you a pm regarding the 'M****r Class' Michael :)

Paul Mc.
I look forward to seeing you there Luca, hopefully I can catch up with you and Titanas over the weekend for a drink or two :)

Paul I've sent a reply ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Just received submodalities and esp3. Oh, I especially love jazz metalism. Anywhere, anytime and easily recalled. Truly something to allow the spec to read minds.
Jazz Mentalism is a great effect, it's hard to believe it's been 14 years since I done that DVD ha ha
Just watched it again. Some great stuff on that DVD. Obviously, I love JM for the same reasons everyone else does. ;)
Michael pretty sure I'm on the list for your book, but if not add me man. Contents sound great. Thanks. =)
No problem at all Jeff, I'm sure you are but shoot me a pm with your preferred e-mail and I'll make sure that you are on there!

Best Wishes Michael
Having just read the Contents list of Michael's shortly to be released book, this is going to be a fantastic and solid read. I already have several effects included in the book (including one of my all time favourites, Between the Lines) and firmly believe this is going to be one of the major releases of the year.

Can't wait.

Neil
I just know this is going to be a great book, this has been on my wish list as soon as I heard Michael started writing this. Judging by Michael's past releases you can guarantee the material in this book is going to be gold dust.

Hurry up Michael the suspense is killing me. :)
Take your time. ( Quality wins over quantity )
Ha ha, it's coming along nicely ;)
[quote]
On 2014-01-25 16:55, ajb6864 wrote:
South Tyneside IS the new Blackpool!
[/quote]

Love it!
Check out http://www.southtynesidemagic.com for details of all lecturers, shows, dealers and Master Classes - including Michael Murrays!!

Hey, I know that guy! ;)
Witnessed Tattle Tailed at Blackpool courtesy of Mr Murray.

It's THE ESP matching routine I've been waiting for. Sublime as usual Michael.
Very much appreciated! Glad you liked it, and also that I was sober enough to perform it ha ha

:)
Michael Murray is way too modest.

I had the pleasure of spending three days at Blackpool with this guy........... sheer genius and a great natural performer.

The last day of the convention happened to coincide with Michaels birthday. That final evening was a riot, watching Michael perform his early creations and teasing us with new ones from his eagerly awaited books and all whilst people where buying him birthday pints.

After consuming what must have been six pints of lager we all proceeded to the Ruskin, where upon Peter Turner presented Michael with a pint glass filled with a mixture of shots which was downed in one go!! Ten minutes later Michael Webber asked about 'Tattle Tailed', which he performed flawlessly along with 'Between The Lines' and his new killer version of 'Out Of This World'.............. Michael was definitely not sober and still blew Mr Webber away.

Top bloke, top creator and top performer!!!

Rasp.
That's a fantastic story rasp. lol
Thanks Rasp, it was a pleasure spending time in your company over the weekend. It was most certainly one of the best Blackpool conventions I've been to in a long while.

And yes that pint of shots was pretty nasty but I still recall Webbers appreciation of them dispite the slight slurring of my words ha ha. Then again I would probably have been too nervous to perform for him without the beer and whiskey, and gin, and vodka, and rum and goodness knows what else went in there ha ha

Best Wishes Michael ;)
Hey Mike, any news on a release date?

Kieran
Yeah, I'd also like to know if the book's release is any nearer?
I think Michael is at proof reading stage.
I think Michael is at proof reading stage.
I was one of those fortunate enough to see Michael's lecture at the 'South Tyneside International Magic Festival' this weekend and I am almost certain that all of the superb routines and performance ideas he demonstrated, will also be included in the book...If this is indeed the case, we are all in for a real treat!!...Watch out for his impromptu, mainly hands-off OOTW, which is done with a borrowed deck!!
Tattle Tailed is currently being proof read by Russell Hall and should be available in the next couple of weeks...My order is in!!

Paul Mc.
Thanks Paul, I'm pleased that you enjoyed the lecture :)

The applause I got when I explained the method for ATM was a genuinely moving moment for me.

Everything from the lecture and a whole lot more is in the book, the wait is almost over ;)

A sincere thanks to all for your interest, it really makes it all worthwhile!

Best Wishes Michael
So, is this available yet or not?
[quote]
On Mar 16, 2014, caigy wrote:

Tattle Tailed is currently being proof read by Russell Hall and should be available in the next couple of weeks...

Paul Mc.
[/quote]
First class lecture and the chap that he got up to help for 'Springboard' was particularly handsome, I thought! ;)

I know you said you were nervous before the lecture, but it didn't show and the material was ALL excellent.

My money for the book is ready and waiting!

All the best Michael,
Alan
[quote]
On Mar 17, 2014, caigy wrote:
[quote]
On Mar 16, 2014, caigy wrote:

Tattle Tailed is currently being proof read by Russell Hall and should be available in the next couple of weeks...

Paul Mc.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Gimme gimme!
Alan, a sincere thanks for the kind words!

I only pick the most handsome people to help ha ha

Jamie, Rowdymagi5 as Paul suggests this shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks.

Rest assured that I'll keep you all posted!

Best Wishes Michael ;)
Cannot wait to read it all in one place!!

X
Michael Will the book be a limited release
I'm creating two versions of the book, one will be limited edition (300) copies hard back and the other will be a general release soft back ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Your new book sounds great. As you know, I have read some of the contents and what I have read is fantastic. Owners of the book will be pleased, no doubt. Thank you for being generous with your thoughts!

Best Regards,

Sean
Sign me up for one of the mighty 300. =)
Hi Sean, as a huge fan of your work your comments really man a lot to me. The fact that anyone has an interest in my thoughts is more humbling than you could ever know.

As a shy introverted child this path I've walked has very much been one of self discovery. By it's very nature mentalism has forced me to open up and interact in a way that was at first very foreign to me.

For the first time ever I'm starting to become proud of myself, my achievements and confident of the direction I'm going in life and I owe all of this you guys.

Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

Michael
Hi Michael,

As a big fan of some of your recent previous releases, such as ATM and Springboard Principle, I'm really looking forward to the book. Can you elaborate on the differences between the limited edition vs general release besides hardback vs softback?

Regards,
AH

[quote]
On Mar 18, 2014, celebrity wrote:
I'm creating two versions of the book, one will be limited edition (300) copies hard back and the other will be a general release soft back ;)

Best Wishes Michael
[/quote]
I'm excited about this. I've been hounding Michael for a while now regarding this release ;)

Any idea as far as the price goes...so ill know how many extra shifts to pick up ;)

Matthew
[quote]
On Mar 18, 2014, celebrity wrote:

Best Wishes Michael
[/quote]

Hi Mr Suave Michael, are the contents different? So will there be an accompanying DVD?? SO looking forward to this... Getting ready my cash

Best
Lau
Hi Lau, Matthew and Adam, a DVD is something I'm considering doing in the not too distant future ;)

Price wise I'm thinking £49.99 for the regular edition and £100 for the limited edition. As far as the difference between the two I haven't set this in stone as yet but will be sure to let you all know soon!

Best Wishes Michael ;)
Michael, any 'extras' in the limited edition?
There certainly will be Jeff, I'll let you know the what the extras are as soon as I have decided. I'll also list the complete contents of both for everyone to look at too ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Sweet man, saving money for limited edition already then.
;)

I'll make sure your name is down on a copy, no rush, it will be held until you are ready!

Best Wishes Michael
Hope your still saving me a copy Michael!

Excited about finally getting to see sme of your work.

Matthew
I certainly do Matthew and thanks again :)
Deluxe edition for me please :)
No problem Luca, I've got you on the list! ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Michael,

Maybe you can throw in a pack of customised poker cards or esp cards in the package as well?

Best,
Lau
The ESP deck might have been an idea but were down to the last couple of dozen decks and need another print run. 14,960 decks sold and counting ;)

I'll keep you guys posted !
Wow! That's a lot of ESP decks. Congrats, Michael. Well done.
If they are the same as the esp 3 cards I got last week from magic box, I highly, highly recommend them
Thanks Sean and Seamagu that's the ones ;)

I'm glad you like them :)

Best Wishes Michael
Just a quick update, to let you know that the book is nearing completion and the end is firmly in sight. There have been several setbacks along the way which have all been required to get this project off the ground.

In an effort to keep you posted on the book and also to keep on topic "Tattle Tailed" is now available as a separate ebook and physical booklet on my dedicated site www.mindfx.co.uk

This is obviously also part of the bigger book too

Best Wishes Michael
[quote]On May 27, 2014, celebrity wrote:
Just a quick update, to let you know that the book is nearing completion and the end is firmly in sight. There have been several setbacks along the way which have all been required to get this project off the ground.

In an effort to keep you posted on the book and also to keep on topic "Tattle Tailed" is now available as a separate ebook and physical booklet on my dedicated site www.mindfx.co.uk

This is obviously also part of the bigger book too

Best Wishes Michael [/quote]

"Tattle Tailed" is awesome!!

J
[quote]On Mar 30, 2014, celebrity wrote:
The ESP deck might have been an idea but were down to the last couple of dozen decks and need another print run. 14,960 decks sold and counting ;)

I'll keep you guys posted ! [/quote]

The ESP decks are all STARS!
Thanks John ;)