(Close Window)
Topic: Allright...
Hello, Iím a magician mostly with the close up/street stuff. Iíve been doing magic for a few years, mostly for church carnivals and private parties. umm... yeah.

I like to use obscure techniques because I have really little hands. And because of my little hands, youíd better believe I perfect every technique I use.

So if you need advice, go ahead and ask. Iím more into the cards and coins and only occasionally wander into other stuff. yup thatís enough about me.

Enjoy!
Great to have you here, here are some more yellow guys to make you feel at home.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Are you their leader?

Thanx,

Ichazod

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Ichazod@hotmail.com
:wavey:

Welcome to the Cafe.

:bigsmile:

:dancing:

Mya :angel:
Welcome To The Cafe !!!

:) :wavey: :dancing: :yippee: :bigdance: :dance:
:wavey:

Welcome to The Magic Cafe!

:dancing:
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :goof: :wavey: :nod: :eek: :yawn: :blush: :dance: :dance: :babyface: :baby: :dancing: :dancing: :bigdance: :yippee:
Hey Yellow, it's nice to have you in our magic family! Welcome. :bigdance: :dancing:
Hi Yell..... :rotf:

Welcome to The Magic Cafe :wavey:

I'm looking forward to your posts. I have a friend with small hands, stubby fingers. I find his insights into handling to be eye opening.

Hop on board :cool:
Welcome!

Nice to have you at, "The Magic Cafe".

Sincerely,

Steve Landavazo

:yawn: