(Close Window)
Topic: Heavy hitters dvd
Has anyone seen this new dvd called heavy hitters by brian geer? Wha is the skill level and do you reccommend?
thanks
I ordered this last thursday and it should be here tomorrow. Ill give a review when ive watched it.
I got the DVD a few weeks ago, you will enjoy it. None of the effects are overly difficult. Like everything else, all it takes is a little practice. A few of the effects will require additional gimmicks to perform. The DVD itself is well done as the performances and explanations were made well being sure to cover different angles for some of the trickier slights. I give it two thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Very good dvd. If you didn't get yet, you must
I personally don't like the dvd that much. I don't know if it is his presentation or what, just some thing about the dvd I do not like. Some of the tricks are ok other I probaby won't ever use like the magicians triumph.
Just my thoughts.

Denny
Im with You Denny.
Its not a bad dvd , I just expected a little
more. :donut6:
Heavy Hitters is a fantastic DVD, even for the nebies. Great effect that will require minimal practice depending upon you experience. Brian will assist you in any questions you may have. I give it 4 stars.
Professor, what DVd would you consider bad, so we know how to gauge your review?

Thanks!!
Interesting, every single review of this I've seen elsewhere has panned it and given it ratings like 2 out of 10 .....

Haven't seen it tho.
Worst magic video ive seen in years.

matt
If I'm not mistaken there are some thread on this topic, you can try to use the search. Below are 2 reviews from other site.

http://www.mylovelyassistant.com/index.php?module=MlaReviews&func=display&rid=516

http://www.online-visions.com/reviews/0409heavyhitters.html