(Close Window)
Topic: Mayor of New York in Big Time Pizza Scandal
Jon Stewart not to be missed--view video down on the page.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/14/jon-stewart-rips-nyc-mayor-de-blazio-learn-to-eat-your-pizza-like-a-disgusting-savage/
DeBlasio scares me.
His desire to please most of the people all of the time is going to destroy a lot of the progress that we've made.
Btw, I fall into the most of the people category.
Where is New York?
Josh?

I must be drunk.

What is the topic?
Using a knife and fork to eat pizza completely negates the wonderful drip factor of good pizza. Shame on him.
[quote]
On 2014-01-14 23:57, Josh Riel wrote:
Where is New York?
[/quote]

Somewhere to the right of New Jersey.
Uh...but avoid the George Washington Bridge if you can...
[quote]
On 2014-01-14 23:57, Josh Riel wrote:
Where is New York?
[/quote]

I think they built it on top of Old York.
There's a book called "The Stainless Steel Rat Saves The World" I think it's Harry Harrison. He gives us a person "Slippery Jim DiGriz" who's a thief simply for the thrill. In the first book, he gets caught after a long career and put in the "Special Corps" which is a group dedicated to stopping evil people. In THIS book, the Special Corp is being taken out through time travel and they send Jim back to where the focal point is, the ancient home of humanity called Earth, or Dirt... something like that. He ends up in New York and, examing a map of the United States, expresses confusion that he can't find "Old York" anywhere.
If this Mayor McCheese guy ever comes to the Inland Northwest he can eat his salmon however he wants.
Ah, Stoneunhinged, it has been a while. I don't think I have been gone nearly long enough for the ever-increasing value of the thing that I am currently saying for whatever reason rats abandon a sinking ship that sails through seas of [b][i]GLORY!!!!![/b][/i]
Regardless, I assume New York is in Ireland?
I am From America, We don't cotton to the Irish, that's probably why no one wants me to reply to their posts (Also why most Americans don't know why your messed up basketball is called a "Globe").
I like beer. Also I am Irish. GOD I hate Irish. Now you know that absiolutely nothing has changed.

I AM ME!!!!!!!
But enough about causality, I eat pizza when my wife isn't looking, that's the only way to eat pizza... it would seem.
[quote]
On 2014-01-18 01:53, Josh Riel wrote:
I eat pizza when my wife isn't looking, that's the only way to eat pizza... it would seem.

[/quote]
As long as you don't use a knife and a fork.