(Close Window)
Topic: Believe by Aaron Delong "Never Gotten A Reaction That Strong Before!!!
Howdy Folks!

Just a heads up. This Believe HALF OFF sale ends Friday!!!

What is BELIEVE you ask??????

In this effect not only do you predict what card they will think of....but you predict a name, or word, or any thought, plucked straight from their mind!!!

"I had about 15-20 other people witnessing what was about to take place. To make a long story short, everyone who witnessed this literally SHRIEKED IN DISBELIEF!! My aunt actually had tears in her eyes. I have NEVER gotten a reaction that strong before. This is what real magic is supposed to look like, and to me, it IS real magic. It doesn't get much stronger than this. Again thank you Aaron. You have made me and the members of my family that witnessed this miracle TRUE BELIEVERS!"

-Phil Thomas

Get Aaron Delong's
BELIEVE
2 Disc DVD Set
for half off!!!

usually $40
now for only $19.99
while supplies last......

then they are gone!
Get it now before it's sold out!!!
Just click here: http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/products/believe-2-disc-dvd-set-by-aaron-delong
I got this originally and it truly is a great trick. The reactiona are incredible.
Delong is a genius. I too got this when it was first released as a limited manuscript for a high price. Even at that high price, it is well worth it. A true miracle.
Nate the link doesn't work.
Worked for me.
Hi Alwow!

Yeah it looks like the link is working fine

if for some reason you still have trouble just go to KranzoMagic.com and search for the word "believe"
Not sure what happened earlier but, yes I was able to get on and make my purchase thanks Nate.
Okay awesome thanks so much for your purchase it will go out ASAP

you guys are going to love it

There is a ton of information packed on these two DVDs
At that price it would be rude not to. Order placed.

Mark
I bought the original for $100. It was manuscript #1. I looked at this DVD on Aaron's site two weeks ago......at 1/2 price it is a steal. Makes up for past limited edition promises ;)
I took advantage of the $10.53, what an odd price..

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S11091
Lol. Gotta love a sale. No rules in guess ;)
I ordered from Kranzo as he brought my attention to this product. It looks great!
Hello,

this works just in english?

best,

merlin
I have one of the originals as well, might dive into this dvd however.
Wow 10.00 is a great price. Just shows the markup since Penguin is still making money and even after Free shipping.
[quote]
On 2014-01-23 08:50, magicbyswh wrote:
Wow 10.00 is a great price. Just shows the markup since Penguin is still making money and even after Free shipping.
[/quote]

Yea! I am glad I did not pay $40.00 from Kranzo and then heard this! That would be pretty crappy!

RNK
I adore Paul, but that clip from the tv show made this appear to be one big convoluted mess. In and out of pockets, writing on pads, putting pads away, etc.
[quote]
On 2014-01-23 10:29, Illucifer wrote:
I adore Paul, but that clip from the tv show made this appear to be one big convoluted mess. In and out of pockets, writing on pads, putting pads away, etc.

[/quote]

Not really. He was on a TV show- so he walked out with all the props in his pockets. That's very fair. He reaches in one pocket to grab pack of cards, reached in other pocket to grab his Notepad, reached in other pocket to grab his pen. Goes through routine- put his pad away then at the end reaches in pocket to pull out envelope for reveal. I don't see this as a mess at all. When I approach a table- my stuff is in my pockets and I have to grab them from my pockets. Given the performance environment I think this looked fine.

RNK
As I said, it wasn't a commentary on Paul, just on all the stuff necessary to reveal a card and thought-of word. It all seems a bit extraneous.
I believe Justin Miller has a performance of this in "Live at the Jailhouse", It's a perfect thing for a group at a table,
[quote]
On 2014-01-23 11:28, Illucifer wrote:
As I said, it wasn't a commentary on Paul, just on all the stuff necessary to reveal a card and thought-of word. It all seems a bit extraneous.
[/quote]

Understand. I was only saying that no matter who it was performing (even if it wasn't Paul) because they had to walk on the TV show with everything in their pockets- nothing looked over the top to me. But I see what you are saying- you do not like going in and out of your pockets that much during a routine.

RNK
[quote]
On 2014-01-23 12:01, Blindside785 wrote:
I believe Justin Miller has a performance of this in "Live at the Jailhouse", It's a perfect thing for a group at a table,
[/quote]

Yep he does!
JM
Do we know what other Wallets if nay the DVD covers?
I ordered this the day I got the email from Nathan. It still hasn't arrived. I sent a couple of polite emails to him regarding the whereabouts of my purchase realising that he is a busy guy and that it can take a while for items to arrive in the UK from the USA. I have now resigned myself to the fact the DVDs will not turn up. I feel very aggrieved at this but more so at the fact I have not had one response to the emails and, more recently, tweets I have sent him. I felt the need to vent about this shoddy customer service, he might even see it here and feel compelled to do something about it. Fingers crossed!
Just ordered this from penguin, looking forward to it.

Sylar