(Close Window)
Topic: White Mugs Forever!
Hello all,

I don't know whether I speak for a majority of the Cafe members when I say: Give us our [b]white mugs[/b] back for 'No new posts'!
The black ones just aren't quite the same, and don't give the forum that same homely feel.
So come on, [b]sign this petition[/b] if you feel we are being hard done by!

I think the Kitchen Staff should get their colour coordinators in.

Cheers

PT
:kermit: :kermit: :kermit:
I agree, bring back the white mugs! The black ones look amateur and detract from the overall brightness of The Cafe!

BRING BACK WHITE MUGS!

:angry:
I prefer the white mugs as well. But I would be interested to know the motivation behind the change. I didn't see it posted, did I just miss it?

All though I think Steve and Co. are doing a great job. Hate to complain about the small stuff when everything else is so great.
Yea, the white mugs bring a touch to the forums. When I first saw this on the forums, I thought it was a glitch on my computer.
I think this post is under the wrong forum category. I think you should bring this up under "I want to see the mananger!".
You know, I think you guys should just get over it. I like the black mugs, it was my idea, and if you don't want to see a :cuteangel: turn into a

Then just be nice! :bg:
The white complements the red so much better than the red and black.
It won't stop me from using The Cafe though! Ooooh no, you can't get rid of me that easily. Also, that is my only complaint, so I think that says a lot about the quality of the rest of The Cafe.

PT
We changed from white to black because there was to much white on the post's, what with the text being white also, we wanted a contrast, I agree it takes awhile to get used to the change, but once you do it does look better. I'm glad to hear you wont leave because of them tho. It's change and people don't like change. But, sometimes change is good! :nod: :bg:

:cuteangel:

Here have a dounut. :lol: :donut4:
Well how can you argue with Mya? I'll do my best to accept it. Changing from a :cuteangel: to a is not something I'd like to see.
Can't argue with that Mya, and cos it was your idea I can totally let the Cafe off!

I am sure we will all get used to it.

PT

p.s is there any chance of changing them back to white?
:rotf:
Good grief! Is this the worst problem in your worlds?
Just be happy that the mugs, whatever color, are full! :yippee:
Besides, you really don't want to see the wrath of :cuteangel:
(Even though I bet my :angel: could beat :cuteangel: !)
cheers,
Peter Marucci (in self-defense)
showtimecol@aol.com
No it is far from my worst problem. My worst problem is actually sitting in front of me on my desk in the form of past exam papers for Aircraft Propulsion. AAARRGH!! :confused:
I am grateful the mugs are full.
White mugs look so much better when they are full though, don't you think?

PT
:no:

:cuteangel:
Hey folks...
when I saw the black mugs first, I wondered what had changed, they are so hardly recognizeable... or maybe it's just that I am going blind through the years .... anyhow, graphically they do make sense, they are kind of subdued and clearly imply "nothing new".
I have worked in the graphic field for a while, guess why I stopped...

Salute, Mandrake

PS: Hey... where is my glass of coke?.. ahhh there.. oh no... I spilled it...
:realnerdy:
Okay guys,
the original cups are back and your life can return to normal...er..if it ever was normal.