(Close Window)
Topic: IT(R) - Centrifugal vs SPP vs Master Levitation System + Web Spinner
Hey !

I've practiced loops some times ago, and now I want to enter on IT.

I have some money, and here's my questions

I'm a beginner on IT, but I want to do some effects like floating ring, floating bill, etc..

Which is the best?

1 - Centrifugal
2- SPP
3- Master Levitation System + Web Spinner

If you think the best option is the 3, here's my order:

http://i.gyazo.com/a20fd90565b47905d27b9b6c7ab46664.png

Maybe I'll add 1 Vectra Line.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance
I really want to make like a ring floating and with my hands spin around the ring to make them believe this is no thread etc, like SPP trailer.
Nobody can help me?

It's okay, thanks to everyone anyway :)
I am not good at IT magic, but I think spp is for magicians who have controlled higher level IT skills. It is my opinion.
Wait few minutes, maybe some professional magicians will answer your questions.☺
If ya get Master Levitation System + Web Spinner, make sure you get The Web Spinner DVD! :)

Doug
Vectra, by the way is the ULTIMATE! And yes, The Spider Pen is an advanced unit. I have no need for such things...battery-powered this, and retractable that. I have two ITRs sitting in a drawer. Since I first used IT back in 1977, I have had the best luck with the Blue Woolly. That gets stuffed into my Web Spinner.

I do have a Thread Bullet with 40 feet of Vectra on it. I just throw that on top of the Woolly in the WS when I want a stronger IT. The bullet spools it right out of the Web Spinner. No need to carry two different things! A generous supply of wax is on one end of the Spinner, but I like Fearson's Master Wax. That stuff is made for the Vectra.

Doug
SPP is something for the more serious IT worker, if you're starting out I would suggest normal loops/IT/IET instead of reels.

However, if you want to do the floating "thing" while spinning your finger over move, I would suggest Centrifugal, as that is not only cheap but the accompanying DVD actually teaches you how to repair the reel, which is a great help. Otherwise, you may always be too scared to play with ITRs.
I have not used the Master Levitation System so I can't comment on that.
I know I've said this before, but whatever you use, keep it BRIEF! I find the best reactions when it dances, floats and DONE! It's over before they realize what they just saw! I build it up beforehand. Tease 'em a bit. Then DO it and I'm done! I see people floating things all over the place, 2 minutes or more. Just asking to get busted.

They complain because people are not fooled. Ask yourself, "Why am I floating this?" Mine is a surprise. I tell them what "might" happen...if certain criteria are met. I get 'em talking about it. "Do you believe in the paranormal?" Then I have to get ready to leave. I have to. I leave them with their jaws hanging open.

Doug
Hey guys! Thanks for your answers! I've ordered Web Spinner + MLS + Web Spinner DVD

Waiting to receive my products

Thanks Doug btw :)
My pleasure, Ceierry! Oh! Forgive me! Welcome to the Café! I'm slippin' in my old age! Ha!

Doug
Ahahah thanks Dougini !

And thanks for your help :p
All three of these product's are very good..
Todd