(Close Window)
Topic: Where can I learn this shuffle?
Message: Posted by: Absinthiste (Mar 29, 2014 08:41PM)
I've seen Daniel Madison do this on a few videos.
It's kind of like a table riffle. But the ends of the two packets are lifted and they're lightly pressed together.
What is this shuffle called and where can I learn it?
You can see it here at 0:49
Message: Posted by: Anatole (Mar 29, 2014 09:35PM)
It looks to be what is known as a tabled faro shuffle.
You can find information and videos on it by searching under that name. But see if you can find a demo video online to make sure it is exactly what you want.
Some cards work better for this flourish than others.
This Allan Ackerman DVD:
Advanced Card Control Series Vol 6: The Faro Shuffle
lists the tabled faro as one of the items he teaches.

----- Amado "Sonny" Narvaez
Message: Posted by: Absinthiste (Mar 30, 2014 08:48PM)
I watched a few videos on the tabled faro and it looks different. The thumbs shown here are on the corner. The tabled faro show them placed along the long end of the deck.
Message: Posted by: poonchingyip (Apr 18, 2014 09:53PM)
Dan and Dave Buck dvd set "Trilogy" has the tutorial of this table faro shuffle.
You should check it out.

- Arthur
Message: Posted by: Absinthiste (Apr 18, 2014 10:41PM)
Hmm... Been meaning to rewatch the Trilogy. I'll definitely check it out soon. Thanks.
Message: Posted by: Bulla (Apr 22, 2014 11:04PM)
It's taught in Expert Card Technique.